[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok, so what if i came up with the solution to make things travel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1430128612479.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1430128612479.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
ok, so what if i came up with the solution to make things travel faster than light, would you recommend i submit it here; online. Or publish it in a paper with my name on it, because i fear that i may be a target if i submit this, because ive been sitting on the solution for about 2 days and i fear that my safety may be in jeopardy if i release it.
>>
But you didn't
>>
The pasta is stale m8
>>
>>7664848
Just post op why would your safety be in danger? Your either a genius (unlikely) and you've figured it out (unlikely) or your an idiot and we'll laugh at you (likely) either way I don't see why anyone would try to hurt you.
>>
>>7664951
>Your either
>your an idiot
>your
Ayy lmao
Kill you'reself XD
>>
inb4 already proven theory with another name and drawings of a 5 y/o
>>
>>7664848

IF you did (because we know you didn't) then your claim would be so extraordinary that there would be no place you could post it online where anyone would even take notice of you unless your solution was so self-evident upon sight that no evidence was necessary.

Failing that, you would need to actually build something proving the core concepts of your necessarily physics-redefining concept. The physical laws preventing FTL travel have been tested to a very high degree of accuracy. You would need to explain how all those tests could be wrong, or no one would feel the need to listen to anything you had to say.
>>
File: b8__2_.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
b8__2_.png
80 KB, 500x501
Guys this is obvious b8, it's old pasta
>>
Faster than light = infinite mass according to general relativity. Have you got a workaround?
>>
Post it here please. I'm genuinely curious.

Be sure to use an VPN though!
>>
>>7665175
According to special relativity. General introduces the theoretical work arounds through manipulating space, wormholes/warp drives.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.