[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
quantum universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: RA.jpg (92 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
RA.jpg
92 KB, 496x496
Everything we are is quantized. and we are constantly making progress towards reaching higher levels and entering a new octave. We exist in 3rd density therefore have 4 levels of density left before approaching a new octave of unimaginable nature. In addition the body's seven energy centers or (chakras) each have their own 7 subcenters and so on. based on this theory it can be observed that the universe extend both infinitely smaller and infinitely larger. placing us somewhere in the middle of progress. we have come a long way and have a lot of time left, so why waste your vital energy resenting and condemning peoples actions. instead we should be accepting of everything that happens and understand it is done purely in love and love everything that we are and everything we experience. I could not be more serious when i say that love is the answer. once you accept it the rest takes care of itself. Forgive people and forgive yourself and you will know these truths.
>>
>>7663348
>>>/x/
>>>/schizo/
>>
>>7663358
Shill harder fatty
>>
>>7663348
>Everything we are is quantized.
I lean towards a similar conclusion. It isn't known i subdivision of matter is infinite, nor if time and space are granular. Subdivision could loop back on itself, for example. The smallest small being the largest large. Therefore, at all intervals, you are the smallest, the largest, and neither, at the same time. You're just unable to see the whole.

> instead we should be accepting of everything that happens and understand it is done purely in love and love everything that we are and everything we experience. I could not be more serious when i say that love is the answer. once you accept it the rest takes care of itself.
This however, is nonsense. We're machines. Unfortunately, you can't just apathy and "zen bliss" away your drives, tendencies, and needs. It doesn't last, and it never will. This is the ultimate self delusion. To accept it is to become static, reject reality, and live dead.

>Forgive people and forgive yourself and you will know these truths.
Have fun with your misery. When you eventually learn to admit it, that is.
>>
>>7663366
If you contest my point then you must be advocating the idea that it is better to hate and resent instead of love and forgive. is this correct?
>>
>>7663369
Binary thinking is a bad habit.
>>
>>7663348
But in these quantum subdivisions, we find a new higher resonance that is only possible by concentrating our emotions (e.g, empathy) into a intensity only possible through some controlled of release of negative (e.g, octavian) emotions. Thus we see the higher truth is the rage and hate must be combined in a quantum balance with love and fear. It is only through this that our quantum subdivisions will further granulate to the point of reaching enlightenment (e.g, ascend beyond the planar realms into the quantum consciousness realm)
>>
>>7663348
Nothing is quantized until we take a measurement/have info about the particle.

Reality is made up of Waves and fields. The Particle Model is not an accurate description of reality, nor is the Copenhagen Interpretation.

QM is based on QFT.

Go to school motherfuckers.
>>
>>7663379
I agree that happiness cannot be achieved without first knowing pain and misery. Even in times of great trouble it is important to understand this process is actually a catalyst for greater understanding, when one knows this you will realize the driving force behind these experiences is love.
>>
>>7663393
To reiterate what i meant. Negative experiences must be accepted and understood, then incorporated into your being. the denial of such experiences causes a terrible imbalance
>>
>>7663398
None of which necessarily has much to do with love or forgiveness. Both of which are superfluous to the overall process.
>>
>>7663405
forgiveness and acceptance go hand in hand my friend.
>>
>>7663413
Both of which are superfluous to the overall process.
>>
>>7663417
Idk what process youre referring to, please elaborate
>>
>>7663419
The process of experience. Framing stimuli and giving it all meaning.

To say you need to forgive implies an initial resentment or blame Whether towards oneself or otherwise). To say you need to accept implies an initial denial. It also implies you shouldn't fight nor keep working on something. Which is exactly why I'm sitting here feeling like I'm spinning, nauseous, and in a general shit place in life. I ought to jump in a river.

Because what you're calling "acceptance" often comes at a cost. It can bring myopia, it can make you blind and more comfortable than you really ever should have been. It can make you waste time. It can lead to not valuing things properly. It can make you miss things. BEcause what you're calling forgiveness and acceptance, in many contexts, is an extension of learned helplessness, detachment, and apathy.

These elements are superfluous. You're better off learning not blame things needlessly and try to understand something properly the first time around. You're better off learning to not make mistakes and handle them better in the future. You're correct that learning to integrate experiences properly and not be drowned in regret, is important. But the rest of this... It just doesn't work.

You can only say this acceptance and love shit if you've never seen it. You've never been so trapped there's no way out. You've never had absolutely nothing and learned to live that way telling yourself you can keep going forever, for years, and years, and years. You can learn to see that life is dualistic all you want, it doesn't mean anything when the whole flimsy framework falls apart. Which it does, and it will. There's more to life than artificially nullifying the bad parts as though you've "learned" anything.
>>
>>7663348
I love me some word salad
>>
>>7663461
Don't use phrases you don't know the meaning of.
>>
>>7663450
Finally someone willing to contribute concepts pertinent to my search. I appreciate your struggles and experiences and willingness to share insight.

My time on this earth so far has been brief comparatively and words can not describe my excitement when someone of seniority shares information like this. I hope you find reasons to be happy, at the very least take pride in the fact that you have helped me on my journey.
>>
>>7663348

Yes you are correct but you have a very spiritual way of describing it.

If you want to know about the numbers behind it look into vortex math.
>>
DUDE QUANTUM MECHANICS LMAO
>>
>>7663461
the only thing you have proven is your lack of understanding of the concepts presented.
>>
>>7663548
Though we come to these conclusions by varying methods of understanding, it seems apparent there is an innate knowledge of these concepts present in most people.
>>
>>7663560

It's because it natures ratio Phi and its the ratio of all of our body, ofc including the brain.

I think natural appreciation for music and harmony is one of the most frequent applications of this innate knowledge.

not many people are really aware of it consciously. and even fewer are aware of it's mathematical roots and even fewer are aware of it's applications in other fields.

so people have yet accept the concept of a, by a single ratio connected, universe.

as tesla put it:

“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ”
>>
>>7663591
You are correct. I wish upon you infinite love and wisdom, thank you for sharing.
>>
>>7663639
Sei So Tsui Dan Sha, if anyone was wondering.
>>
>>7663639
Censorship is awful. All the good stuff, covered up or marginally occluded.

Masamune Shirow and Satoshi Urushihara come to mind as especially tragic cases.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.