[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BIOLOGY LAB HELP (COLLEGE LVL)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: biology isnt a science.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
biology isnt a science.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
HELP !

Stuck with doing Biology 102

I got three questions which I have no idea how to answer... PLZ ANONS HELP ME

1. Name the key enzyme used during PCR, and identify the original organism in which the enzyme was first discovered ?

2. What special feature does the enzyme you described possess, that allows it to work in PCR ?

3. The EvoBead(TM) are specially formulated the company Edvotek. What must be present in the "beads" to allow for DNA Copying during PCR ?

NOTE: THIS IS "DNA FINGERPRINTING USING PCR LAB"
>>
>>7661223
lol have you tried googling any of this?
>>
>>7661223
I would've helped you, but I took offence at your picture's filename.
>>
File: IMG_3327.jpg (21 KB, 200x213) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3327.jpg
21 KB, 200x213
>>7661242
have i !?!?
I tried real hard !!!!
>>
>>7661223
>1. Name the key enzyme used during PCR, and identify the original organism in which the enzyme was first discovered ?
alpha amilaze, corn snake

>2. What special feature does the enzyme you described possess, that allows it to work in PCR ?
it's good at binding to the DNA strands

>3. The EvoBead(TM) are specially formulated the company Edvotek. What must be present in the "beads" to allow for DNA Copying during PCR ?
endonucleases
>>
>>7661223
These questions are ridiculously easy. You must be completely retarded OP. I'm not even gonna help you :^)
>>
>>7661407
Why the FUCK are you giving him the answers? You should have trolled him and gave him some bullshit instead of helping him. Fuck homework threads
>>
man, this guy is really retarded. universities accept any moron that can memorize for the test in high school
>>
>>7661427

Don't hate man, if mods allow homework threads we should try to give them what they want so they'll leave quickly.
>>
>>7661246
Ditto, you fucked up OP.
>>
>>7661427
Meh. Why would you troll a fellow biobro? I would've given him the answers too.
>>
>>7661223
1. taq polymerase, themophius aquatics or something
2. works at high temperatures
3. primers, mg2+, helicase, etc

good luck
>>
>>7661223

>>7661819
is right

>>7661407
is not
>>
Thread hijack since OP has gotten his answer apparently and my question is also biologically related and I don't want to make another thread.

Can anyone help with an explanation of the Reflex Arc? Supposed to explain the nerophysical process associated with each step (example: step one begins with a graded depolarization that reaches threshold to beign action potential). The issue is the entire assignment seems to simple. I googled to make sure it was (every step has like, a one sentence explanation of the associated nerophysical response) but it feels wrong. Surely she must be expecting more than one sentence for each of the 5 steps of a reflex arc, right?
>>
>>7661820
>>7661819

nice trolling
>>
>>7661819
ohoho clever trolling
>>
File: 1407716657265.png (9 KB, 407x395) Image search: [Google]
1407716657265.png
9 KB, 407x395
science is hard in this thread max
>>
>>7663133
holy shit the trolling is next level
kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.