[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Semester is almost over. anyone else going to miss their lab partner?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3
File: bad-girl-clip-jennette.jpg (53 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
bad-girl-clip-jennette.jpg
53 KB, 640x360
Semester is almost over. anyone else going to miss their lab partner?
>>
FUCK NO. I have to do a final project for this intro to engineering course and this stupid kid followed me into the final project choice I wanted to do simply because he knows I'll do all the work. He's going for Civil and I'll doubt he'll even manage getting through school for that.
>>
>>7659840

Why don't you tell him to get his ass in gear?
>>
>lab partner
>in math
>>
>>7659835
>missing lab partners
I have at least 3 (read 4) more years of this shit. Hopefully the new post doc is a qt.
>>
>>7659835
my lab partner's a good guy. doesn't show up for class though but he tries to make up for it. we have the same lab sessions next semester. i'll partner up with him
>>
>>7659835
My entire schedule is changing bro

Iv'e been getting my shit together and now I am to smart for my classes and they are going to switch around my entire schedule because of it.
I'm kinda hoping they wait till after winter break so people don't notice a new student as much but Idk when they will.....

It's not like I am going to miss all my friend's I just don't want my entire schedule to change but it's worth it guess to get me into higher classes.
>>
>>7660141
What the fuck? Are you in high school or some shit? Get out.
>>
>>7659835
Lab partner is a clingy Indian girl. Feels kinda nice to get some female attention (engineer) but even I have standards. Unfortunately, it looks like we'll have a class together next semester, too.
>>
>>7659835
>be me
>Spring Semester
>Physics I
>Chemistry 101
>Biology 101
>autist as fuck

Well, at least I'll be done with Differential Equations, at least. tfw willing to take an entire class on sum and series if it means that I don't have to have lab.
>>
>>7660141
bruh most people here are college undergraduates majoring in engineering

perhaps this isnt the best place for honestly like this

if you want any advice on college or life tho i guess this is a good place
>>
I had a female lab partner so I dropped the class. I will have to take it soon
>>
no mine is a shitty Mexican that doesn't know anything. I have to hold his hand on anything remotely difficult. At this point I try to get him to be my egor. Fucking hell can't wait for next semester.
>>
>>7659835
>lab partner
Business accounting major master race reporting in
>>
>>7659835
>be in ME design class
>5 projects over the course of a semester
>groups of 3
>my group partners are both "non-traditional students" aka old faggots
>one is a machinist, the other is an electrician
>they hog all the cool shit while i'm stuck doing reports

i mean, our prototypes looked slick as fuck and we're gonna get a LOR from the department head, but still... i wanted to play with tools too.
>>
>>7660080
TCD?
>>
>>7660207

tfw I'm gonna be the shitty mexican :(
>>
>>7660212

Get used to it since you're an engineer. You don't play with the tools.
>>
>Talking to normies in college
>>
>>7659856
Because he's a nigger so that's useless since he's genetically predisposed to be a failure
>>
>>7659835
>getting stuck with the 'leds get this done fast as possible so i can party' pre-pharm guy

>nothing measured properly
>no notes taken during experiments
>experiment procedure written down incorrectly
>spend more time redoing parts of projects that were hastily done when could have just done it correct the first time
>fucked around during experiment then copied the conclusion from some website while I try to piece together what happened when writing the report
>keeps breaking glassware by forcing things in when they don't fit

No, fuck him.
>>
For once in my life I had a decent lab partner this semester, so I started dating here.

pretty gr8.
>>
>>7660376
her*
>>
>>7660376
lucky bastard

my only qt lab partner already had a boyfriend
>>
Havent had a lab since second year.

What the fuck?
>>
>>7659835
I didn't have any. I did basically did everything alone, because I don't like to work with other people.
>>
>>7659835
yes. they are literally my only friends
>>
No. Both of my lab partners are either lazy procrastinators or just idiots.

I can't wait til the day I never have to write a PChem report again.
>>
>>7659856
>Why don't you tell him to get his ass in gear
>in gear
>engineering
hahahahaha
>>
>>7659835
FUUUUUCK NO. He's a retarded lazy faggot.

Also my semester still goes till February and I have 3 sessions to go.
>>
No, she was an egoistic bitch.
>>
>>7659835
Geology student in general chemistry II and a sediments course.

My chemistry partner is a pre-pharm student that knows his shit and wants to do well in lab. Couldn't have asked for a better partner for the semester, but I probably won't miss him.

I have two partners for my sediments course. One is a master's student and the other is an undergraduate. At times, I feel the master's student is frustratingly underqualified (does not know how to make thin-sections or identify minerals in thin-sections). The second partner never shows up for lab. Could be better, but at the same time, they're both fun to talk to.

While I'm on the subject, what is /sci/'s opinion on an online geology program? I think it's bullshit, but since I'm a resident student in an online geology program, I do not often voice this opinion.
>>
>>7659840
Launch a complaint with the lecturer you beta cu-ck.
>>
File: 1423381867486.jpg (20 KB, 320x337) Image search: [Google]
1423381867486.jpg
20 KB, 320x337
>>7659835
>Semester is almost over
It is just start of November.... A lot of time left. Right...
>>
>>7660961
>Middle of November
Yeah If you are not a fag and use your time wisely and study during winter break you will be even more productive than when you had school.
>>
>>7661573
>not resubscribing to WoW and use your break as a rest
>>
I am banging my lab partner. She knows the work and can't stand most people in our major. She's coming over later for some "studying" on my D.
>>
>>7661626
if you keep that up you'll both be getting the D
>>
>>7661630
Jokes on you we're getting the A. She'll be here in a few minutes time to break out the rope and gag.
>>
>>7661626

What's your major?
>>
>>7660209
Get out low IQ plebeian
>>
He's a cool guy but he doesn't care a lot about the courses.
It's pretty bad because even though I care more I'm not very good at lab stuff so we come across difficulties often.
His handwriting also sucks.
>>
He's badly retarded, types on excel with ONE FUCKING FINGER when entering the numbers. Doesn't know how to use paint, seriously wonder how retarded the guy is and how he got into biochem honours. I hate him, still got another semester to go fuck my life. I should've chosen a girl.
>>
>>7659835
Cutest genetics lab partner. Fairly sure she must have a bf or something. She's fairly smart and has a good sense of humour and has a cute butt. Will miss terribly
>>
I don't have lab but my group project partners are Gucci as fuck and I wish them well.
>>
>>7661670
So you're performing a double suicide?
>>
Ayy my lab partner and I have similar schedules and we have all 3 of our labs in the same section next semester. Literally the dynamic duo.
>>
>>7659835
>Having a lab partner
>Not telling the professor you can do it alone
Stay plebs
>>
>>7661997
>>7661670
no, he's walking her home gently
>>
>>7659835
A little, she a qt.
>>
I didn't have a lab partner this semester but will next when I take Chem 107.

Any tips when picking lab partners. What should or shouldn't I do?
>>
>>7662032
This is what autism looks like.
>>
>>7662032
Autism

Good luck in the work force if you can't even work with other people
>>
>>7659835
Engineering student.

Have term project with 2 other engineering students.

Both of them drop out.

Looking forward to getting up there and presenting the work I've done on my own like a boss.

Probably could have emailed prof and gotten dropped into someone else's group, but this is going to be so much more satisfying,

In summary: Fuck my project partners.
>>
>>7663352
you will be looked down upon

you clearly didnt understand the point of group projects
>>
>>7663412
I go to office hours and the prof is pleased with my simulation models. He's seen most of my work already. I'm mostly looking forwards to shoving my superior work down the throats of my peers while they have to sit and watch.
>>
>>7661630
kek
>>
>>7659835
No lab partners this semester, but I guess I will sort of kind of miss my engineering group, they are competent.
>>
>lab
engineering shitter detected
>>
>>7659835
Fuck all kinds of no. My current lab partner is some Asian kiddo who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, and when I've tried to set up a team effort to do lab reports, he gave me noncommittal answers and has yet to make any sort of effort in or out of lab to help further our ability to do a good lab.
>>
No labs this semester but orgo and microbio labs back to back the next semester
>>
>>7659835
There are many things I hate in this world, I hate how my college forces us to use computers that are older than the students. I hate how people think changing their profile tint actually means something more than attention whoring. I hate how my ex had to move away even though her and I care about eachother more than ourselves. I hate the rag head terrorists group and the bullshit that they create. The heatred I have for the useless cunt of a walking corpse lab partner far surpasses every other hatred combined. This useless fucking twat made me write every matlab code, build every worksheet, and solve every problem. The only joy in my life will not be from graduating, but from watching him fail.
>>
>>7659835
My lab partner is an idiot. I was working with him and two other guys on a basic physics lab which we designed TOGETHER and he started asking questions about how we are going to get certain variables that he figured out how to get literally minutes ago. When we wrote up the lab report, he did the bare minimum, got all his data wrong, and didn't show up when we met to put the final touches on the paper.
>>
>>7664576
Well said Anon.
>>
File: 1898298398399.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1898298398399.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAUnDDTz30k

>mfw when my lab partner is this retarded
>>
>>7660866
What school geobro?
>>
>>7661630
haha, too easy but still funny.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.