[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does having relatively high intelligence and problem solving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 9
File: int.jpg (222 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
int.jpg
222 KB, 1024x768
Why does having relatively high intelligence and problem solving skills tend to cause other mental issues such as depression?

Will the mystery ever be solved?
>>
File: Math Prof at 26.jpg (41 KB, 555x414) Image search: [Google]
Math Prof at 26.jpg
41 KB, 555x414
>>7659694
Because you're pushing the limits of what humanity can do. You're thinking about abstract concepts and forcing your body to answer questions more complex than. How to avoid bear? How to get food? How to fuck her? etc. The latter is your natural desire.

Sometimes brilliant people break down and just retreat to the wilderness as primitives because they crack.
>>
>>7659694
I doubt it's something you'll have to worry about.
>>
>>7659711
I don't claim to be super intelligent or anything, I'm still above the average person in terms of problem solving skills however, granted that's probably a part of the whole autism thing

Apparently according to new research autism was a trait that was useful in hunter gatherer tribes where there was less social interaction to be had and the enhanced reasoning skills it tends to give let it survive though generations, or something like that
>>
>>7659694
It doesn't. You're not intelligent.
>>
>>7659719
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=High+Intelligence+and+mental+disorders&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0CBwQgQMwAGoVChMI67TUnIaRyQIVUcRjCh0UsQAN

I think I got research on my side m8
>>
>>7659694
The world is a shitty place and the smarter someone is the more they realize it. Pretty simple.
>>
>>7659732
It doesn't seem like it'd be as simple as that though, there has to be something in brain chemistry that causes both high reasoning skills and mental disorders.
>>
i think that those abstract questions start spiraling uncontrollably and when the mind comprehends the situation, the answer it has observed is usually the most neglected one. this may project some existential ideas that show the many flaws of daily life. most of the population does not even consider and think about the ideological flaws of the society. they manage to find happiness without noticing the unfairness and the unnoticeable truths that usually cause depression for some of the more intelligent individuals. yet i still think that these tendencies to get mental disorders form overthinking things are just temporary and occur among those that tend to think of themselves as intellectually superior and are much less sever among the geniuses that have truly dedicated their time to something.
>>
>>7659694
because reality is a fundamentally depressing place for many many reasons.

"He who increases knowledge increases also sorrow"
>>
>>7659694
No, the only people who can solve it are too depressed to do it.
>>
File: Stupid.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Stupid.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>
Being stupid -> be poor
Be poor -> dont have time for depression
>>
>>7659776
> yet i still think that these tendencies to get mental disorders form overthinking things are just temporary and occur among those that tend to think of themselves as intellectually superior and are much less sever among the geniuses that have truly dedicated their time to something.
Thank you
>>
Intelligence and mental illness is a U-shaped curve, with low IQs and high IQs (http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.ajp.2008.08030343 http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/187/5/407.short) clustering strongly for mental disorder (though it's more psychosis and personality disorders at the lower end/neuroses and mood disorders at the higher end. Bipolar disorder specifically, correlates strongly with those who perform excellently in school http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20118454).

In my experience the most intelligent are either chronically happy and motivated (hyperthymic) or aloof. Depression is hidden away, buried, if extant.
>>
>>7659832
Wrong. Poverty is strongly correlated with depression (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1047279706001943). Poor people have no choice but to work through it, either for their sake, or their family's sake, and that is why they appear not to be depressed.
>>
>>7659694

Because you're soft and haven't had any real hardship.
>>
>>7659841
>chronically happy and motivated (hyperthymic) or aloof.
I'd imagine perceived success in life plays a part in that, am NEET atm, probably isn't helping my mental state
>>
>>7659694
Because you can be endlessly fascinated by quantum theory or physics or whatever field. But you wouldn't have hardly anyone but your peers to share your interests and ideas with. It gives a sense of loneliness, and many will become irritated with you because being intelligent and talking about something someone else doesn't know comes off as hubris to the other person.

Being really high up on the scale of intelligence isn't reached by many. Where there is few there is loneliness. Where there's loneliness there's depression
>>
>>7659884
I actually just had a conversation with like my 9 year old cousin about how he'd never beat me in anything because he's too small, he simply ignored my advice.
>>
Well if you are highly intelligent you have to question the real value of things like going to University and doing what you're told, or the autistic pursuit of some specific knowledge, and unless you can justify those at an ontological level there is no reason you should take doing those things as premises in your life, as the menchildren of the world do.
>>
It fucking doesn't. You just don't hear from stupid people with mental problems because they are untouchables that you will never have contact with.
>>
>>7659886
I'd ignore your advice too bud.
>>
This is something people on 4chan love to discuss. But it's total bullshit. First of all, what do you consider intelligence? If you ask me, having a positive outlook on life and striving to accomplish things is one of the most fundamental things in intelligence. If something majored in communications but has drive to learn and work, I consider them more intelligent than a NEET who can regurgitate 6 different math textbooks but has resigned to living with his parents and jerking off 8 times a day.
>>
>>7659906
And that's why I'll wreck your shit in wall ball m8, little fucker never stood a chance
>>
>>7659908
>what do you consider intelligence?
The ability to analyze a problem and come up with a solution, with greater intelligence being able to analyze more variables and come up with more solutions
>>
>>7659694
Nope, it's just that narcissistic people usually aren't happy
>>
>>7659919
Jokes on you I have no self esteem, oh, ;_;
>>
>>7659841
The happy intelligent people are often an outlier among their group. A lot of intelligent people with great careers are still depressed. No one understand why this happens. I guess its the realization that reality is very depressing and you acknowledge your morality. Most people live their lives as they're going to young and immortal.
>>
>>7659908
>what do you consider intelligence?

What a fucking stupid question. It encourages people to take a single-faceted view of an extremely complicated subject that has been studied by men a hundred fold greater than you to less satisfactory conclusion.

My answer to your question is educate yourself.
>>
>>7659924
That's not intelligence, that's called being a stuck up cunt. They think they're too good to play "the game" and then they wonder why their life seems meaningless. They are a dead end.
>>
>>7659930
They're depressed because they wonder if there is more to life than just working on one thing for the rest of your life. Its not being a stuck up cunt, but you fit that bill.
>>
Lack of realism?

If any person's completely absorbed in the mental realm, I imagine that instilling a 'feeling' of perennial loneliness.

Yeah their findings may be /applicable/ to the real world, but if they're not enjoying and focusing /on/ the real world, then yeah :(
>>
>>7659776
this probably
>>
>>7659924
>No one understand why this happens

It's quite easy. If the natural response is depression, change in situation, even significant, will not change this. Positive life events, monetary considerations past a certain point, materialism; these factors have little impact on long term happiness (conversely, however, deleterious life events can trigger mood episodes).

Many would rather choose the easier, simpler option and brand those who do not fit into their mold as "stuck-up cunts", but this is a perpetuating cycle. It is easy to throw human lives into the trash, but in the end, depression costs the United States somewhere around 500-600 billion a year and bitching at depressives for being depressed isn't going to fuckin' fix that. It's worthless.
>>
Its surprising how many heroin addicts are actually very knowledgeable. Implies the idea of that escape from a society that refuses to reach your level, or understand you.
>>
>>7659945
Intelligent people aren't interested in materialism. I know that for a fact. Most of them rather dress plain, and live like a monk with books. I guess most people are "happy" because they have the latest gizmo or fashion. Money doesn't bring happiness, and I know this for a fact as well.
>>
>>7659694
I think op meant to ask

>Why does mental issueas such as depression cause one to believe they have a high IQ?
Insecurity.
>>
>>7659958
The ability to use money effectively brings happiness though.
>>
>Through functional MRI (fMRI) technology, Davidson demonstrated that the left side of the frontal lobe – known as the left prefrontal cortex – is more active when people feel happy.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/in-the-face-adversity/201302/the-role-the-brain-in-happiness

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/gifted-ed-guru/201211/brain-basics-part-one-the-power-visualization

I notice activation of my right amygdala (the amygdala being 'responsible' for negative emotions) during sequences of 'intense' visualization.

There's a lot of research on how the right prefrontal cortex can lead to higher activation of the amygdala. My left's more activated intuitivizing the real world (understanding solely through the means of observation.) Research also indicating that left prefrontal cortex functioning leads to happier.
>>
>>7659965
I don't mean IQ, I mean high brain activity and reasoning skills
>>
>>7659723
A google search is not research.
>>
>>7659988
The google search links to a ton of research
>>
>>7659958
>Intelligent people aren't interested in materialism.
Many intelligent people are extremely interested in materialism.
They tend not to be into consumerism, but even then a few are into it as a concept.
>>
>>7659979
So in essence the fuckers think too much. observational curiosity booya

i.e. the curiosity of 'what does this do?'
>>
>>7659995
What's this taste like, what's this feel like
>>
>>7659998
Of course there's also an endorphin, benzodiazepine, and other chemical secreting system found in the gut (there're hundreds of millions of neurons in your digestive track), meaning acidity and diet are likely to also play a significant role.
>>
t
>>
>>7659992
>Many intelligent people are extremely interested in materialism.
Maybe as an experiment or curiosity why others follow it as a religion. I do the same thing.
>>
>>7660014
It's a semantic quibble.
On "higher-minded" boards such as /lit/ and /sci/ Materialism is the philosophical stance that matter is the fundamental substance of nature.
Consumerism is having to have the new phone.
>>
I think I know now.

Smart/intelligent / autistic / etc kind of people think a lot. That we know.

However maybe they don't know how to think. I mean, it's very easy to get lost in thoughts right? Now just think about how these intelligent people, who have thoughts about complex matters relating to a myriad of different topics, would do to deal with the sensory and information loads.

There's no "snap out of it" switch or a button in the human brain that you can use at your will. So, these thoughts keep echoing in your brain, causing an intense feedback loop.

And because of these "echoes" people get anxiety. And, coupled with our inability to deal with such loads, would lead to depression.

What do you think? Please respond.
>>
>>7659776
>they manage to find happiness without noticing the unfairness and the unnoticeable truths that usually cause depression for some of the more intelligent individuals
I believe this was actually supported in some studies desu senpai
>>
Ever considered that you spent all your time thinking about the wrong shit? If you've got advanced problem solving skills, why not rationalize your past so you can move on without regret? That's what I did. And no, I'm not a psychopath.
>>
Because man's lot in life is bleak and desperate, deprived both of the environmental context in which we evolved and of the social ideals which we have developed. One can most easily find bliss in ignorance.
>>
>>7660031
might be why music is always playing in my brain
>>
>>7660193
Happens to everyone.
>>
>>7660199
It drove me insane because I am able to remember a lot of things in great details.
>>
File: 1435090046187.jpg (41 KB, 462x503) Image search: [Google]
1435090046187.jpg
41 KB, 462x503
Because you see the world for what it really is
>>
>>7660211
>>7660199
not that guy, but ya, I mean it's probably mostly because I've been listening to the same songs for years, but they play almost constantly in my head in pretty good detail, which I guess can be nice, but it does get annoying
>>
>>7660218
>>7660211
So do I. I remember also memories from my early childhood.

Too bad I can't get the memories to work during exams...

This is good for remembering conversations and people too, and helps if you're learning music or trying to improvise.

But I can't get more sadly...
>>
>>7660225
My guess you should be a musician or engineer. Engineers need great memory. Scientists don't need a great memory. They need logical and problem solving. I can remember conversations from decades ago and not remember what the flying fuck I did ten minutes ago. It helps me in exam, but I choose to use problem solving and logic to pass my exam, instead of memorization.
>>
>>7660254
I did study engineering and I'm learning guitar. So you're right about those.

I have a mind map of knowledge regarding several different things but when it comes to my studies and work I need more work. I guess focus and dedication is the key.
>>
>>7660254
Despite music playing in my head constantly I'm not very creative in any field

Not sure what I'd focus on if I had the money to go to college, probably something to do with AI, since an AI can solve most of our problems if it were smart enough
>>
>>7660266
Your problem is not memory, my guess you're psyching yourself out. Also attention span. I blame TV for this. Usually camping helps you level out. You're away from electronic devices. But engineering is great for someone who has an edetic memory. It can help in math and physics, but the professors don't care if you don't remember the formulas or proofs. They want to know if you can solve it and explain why its that solution before your solution. That's why those majors are hard, because everyone was taught the opposite way in schools before universities. Its always a beginning or ending. Never the in between. Which is what science wants to know. In the case of cosmologists its the beginning.
>>
>>7659930
I'm valedictorian in my school and my depression comes from not having friend that is at my "level" of thinking.
I long for a companion that understands me not someone who I constantly have to dumb myself down to talk to.

I learned to combat it with the idea that I just need to keep at it that the only way I will meet a academically equal person is by staying on track. It makes more sense to meet a "smart" person near the finish line of school where people will be around your level and maybe even above your level.

Expecting to meet someone academically equal to me solely by chance is actually in itself pretty dumb and a long shot at best.
>>
>>7660172

i don't really understand if you are sarcastic or ironic but one of the questions they ask during an examination of your mental health [considering a case of depression] is about what you are thinking when you are doing nothing. an answer to be regarded as positive symptom of depression is something related to existential and ideological thoughts or unending obsessive overthinking of completely unnecessary things such as dedicating everything to symmetry or lines and trying to pursue perfection in objects that are not even considered to have a possibility of perfection [something like clothing folding angles while wearing them on a daily basis].
>>
>>7659717
Don't mind the idiots, it's a pretty common trait among channers to bring other people down, likely due to their insecurities.
>>
Probably also because intelligent people realize how dumb and inferior they are.

Even people in the top 2 percentile of the intelligence-coefficient range (who would generally be considered "geniuses" by common-folk) understand how vastly outclassed their dumb heads are by people in the 0.01 percentile range.

Also, how common those people are (0.01 percent of 7.125 billion is...)

Seriously, I've crushed many common-folk who were proud of themselves for something (an emotion usually always based on relative performance) by bringing to light how bad their relative performance actually was.

TL;DR: Pride causes sadness.
>>
Also, regardless of how dumb/smart you are/think you are OP, I'd recommend meditation and buddhism.

Try /r/meditation and "In The Buddha's Words - Bhikkhu Bodhi".

If any theology is too much of a turn off, meditation is much more important, so stick to that.

Practice-practice.

Also, gain perspective, frequently watch the news and stay in touch with the life of the below average person.

Even people in the bottom 30 percent of the world live seriously shit lives, by virtue of being on this board (probably having internet access and probably being from a developed country) you're likely pretty set in lyf.
>>
>>7659694
>follow a thought to it's end point and discover a limitation
>have mini existential crisis
>repeat for a decade until all faith and hope is released from my body and dissipated like breath on a cold morning
>be free to browse 4chan in parents basement for 13 hours a day

hello senpai
>>
>>7660031
Anyone else?
>>
File: tip.jpg (9 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
9 KB, 201x251
>>7660630
>>
>>7659723

>>7659991
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=low+Intelligence+and+mental+disorders&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&as_vis=1

I flipped one word. From high to low. And I also get a bunch of papers.
>>
>>7661310
Right, the correlation between intelligence and mental disorders follows a U curve, mental disorders are more apparent at the low and high end
>>
>>7661316
Did you pull that out of your ass? Or do you have a meta analysis to prove it?

Pic related. A large number of studies for average intelligence and mental illness.

A google search doesn't constitute conclusive proof
>>
>>7659694

Maybe many mental health issues don't exist but smart people have realized they can make a lot of welfare money from it.
>>
>>7660299
Any other Anon's feel this way?
>>
>>7660299
> Highschool babby
>>
>>7659958
>Intelligent people aren't interested in materialism.
>what is Wall Street
>>
>>7659694
>Why does having relatively high intelligence and problem solving skills tend to cause other mental issues such as depression?

So is there actually any reason to believe this? Since happiness scales positively with IQ and flattens out around +2 standard deviations.
>>
>>7662214

He meant the philosophical definition of materialism. Like nothing supernatural exists and only material things exist. This is obviously false since mathematical objects exist and are not material. The only people who believe in materialism are stupid fedoras.
>>
>bigger brain
>less stable
Not literally "bigger" per se but I think this about sums it up.
Evidence for this hypothesis: antipsychotic meds will make you think less, your brain becomes more stable, and it shrinks.
>>
>>7660182
But you need some level of regret or other negative feedback or you won't substantially improve from the mistakes you're inevitably going to make. I hate the fact that "it's about balance" sounds like something a hippy would say.
>>
>>7659694
Thoughts are mental representations of reality, intelligent people can convince themselves thoughts are real, when they do they disconect from reality which causes a felling of depresion.
>>
>>7660755
>follow a thought to it's end point and discover a limitation
Would you mind providing an example?
>>
>>7662519
What do you mean by mathematical objects? Isnt mathematics a concept? Something we invented to explain the world around us? I might be an atheist but if you got an argument against materialism i would love to hear it
>>
>>7662519
>>7662606

I gotta clarify, i dont believe in materialism because i want to, i believe in materialism because its the best explanation

Are you a dualist? Do you believe in the soul and the like? If so i wanna know your motives, you believe because you want to or because you somehow have evidence for ir?
>>
No, you're just autistic.

You're not even clever you just happen to be good at some aspects of the idiotic American schooling system. Also you're likely obsessed with something vaguely scientific which aids that. Too bad you'll never gain a complete understanding of the topic before your fucked-up brain whisks you off to the next one.
>>
>>7659694
>Ace all exams at school
>Parents and teachers raise you on a pedestal
>Get into top university
>Doing well there too
>Feel like special snowflake
>Finally enter real world
>Become cubicle or lab monkey
>No-one really cares about your lab work
>Pushing out CAD drawing for sewage factory #203
>Come to the realization that despite all your intelligence you're a nobody doing banal work to make others richer
>Depression
It's unrealistic expectations placed on high achievers in STEM at school. They tell you you're gonna be a superstar because they think being in STEM = being Einstein when the reality is that most of the work is dull and unappreciated.
>>
>>7659694

OP is sitting by a window, looking sad. Outside, it's raining.
>Why am I so depressed...???
A large raindrop slides down the windowpane.
>...it's probably because I'm so intelligent....

No, it's probably because high school sucks and you're in the throws of puberty. Don't worry, OP, things get way better.

And don't anyone else worry about telling him he isn't as intelligent as he thinks he is. Life will hammer that truth home with him soon enough, and in ways he can't ignore or reinterpret.
>>
>>7662624
I'm like 22 man
>>
>>7659913
Kek
>>
>>7662879

Male brains don't fully mature until like 25.
>>
Don't flatter yourselves. Low-IQ (70-80) people are even more depressed.
>>
I have 140 in iq
>>
>>7662614
>Are you a dualist? Do you believe in the soul and the like? If so i wanna know your motives, you believe because you want to or because you somehow have evidence for ir?
Mathematical platonism is quite different from other forms of materialism, and platonism got very little to do with mind/body dualism. So I don't really see where this question is coming from.
>>
>>7659924
>The happy intelligent people are often an outlier among their group.

I feel like this is just something people repeat without any actual hard data to back it up because it sounds comforting.
>>
>>7662937
>Mathematical platonism
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>7662964
You think then that math is invented, not discovered?
>>
>>7662969
Indeed, it's not even a question.
>>
>>7662519
>mathematical objects exist
Only in our imagination, friendo, i.e. they exist as much as unicorns.
>>
>>7662974
>>7662988
le smug disagreement
>>
>>7662622
this
>>
>>7663020
>ITT: everyone lists their own cause of depression and projects it on all of /sci/
>>
>>7659795
chuckled heartily
>>
>>7660299
Lol this kid.

If you go to a reputable university, literally everyone in your classes will have been "valedictorian of my class at _______ school". The grading curve accounts for this and most of them are shocked that they aren't getting handed 90's for showing up with a pulse.

>but im speshul
>>
We do not have enough information and any answers posted now are mostly useless. There are many more factors as to why mental issues occur besides high intelligence. You may see a study or two linking high intelligence to mental issues, but be sensible and realize abuse, insecurity, and genetic factors(not dealing with intelligence, but still the brain), etc. are more likely. To even figure this out we would need to know what makes an intelligent brain. There has been some reasons why a brain is more efficient than another, yet we still don't truly know yet. There is also different types of intelligence and abilities. After all that maybe you could see why a person with a cognitive ability to efficiently perform task x is more prone to depression because of factors C H K and L.
>>
>>7662991
Not smug, just frank.
>>
>>7659694
>Why does having relatively high intelligence and problem solving skills tend to cause other mental issues such as depression?

It's actually the opposite, sorry to say.
>>
Because this high intelligence is not enough. With higher intelligence you are able to realize several deep concepts that the majority of population do not. But comprise these concepts is not enough to understand life. There are a lot of concepts even deeper which that "high intelligence" can't get.

When you're more intelligent you realize that the life is much more complex than you can understand.
>>
>>7663924

To be honest im not sure theres a relation either way, i feel like both people smart or stupid can get depressed, maybe its an issue of loneliness
>>
File: RMS depression.jpg (123 KB, 875x630) Image search: [Google]
RMS depression.jpg
123 KB, 875x630
>>
>>7660031
Seems to be the case for me, though I'm no genius.
>>
>>7659694

Isn't this obvious? The smarter you are, the more you realize life is garbage and you're totally fucked. Which leads to unhappy brain chemicals. Bam, depression. You don't need to be a genius scientist to realize this.
>>
>>7664899
Thats true m8, thats true
>>
>>7659694
if you can't rationalize it yourself, you don't have high intelligence
>>
>>7659694
because brains are the same size, a brain which has wired itself to be good at raw computations and lateral thinking has to make sacrifices in other areas, most often those sacrifices seem to be in areas related to emotional and social inteligence, this tends to lead to scientists/engineers/mathematicians who are barely able to function in society and are emotionally numb at best and often outright miserable.
there is truth in the statement that ignorance is bliss
>>
>>7665242
I simply asked the question, my idea is that it has something to do with how brain chemistry is set up in those with high intelligence
>>
Ecclesiastes 1:18

I know none of you fucks read the bible and neither do I, but the entire book of ecclesiastes is enlightening as shit
>>
>>7659694
Because human beings, including you and I, are dumb, delusional, and full of shit.
>>
>>7665655

That was poetic as fuck man
>>
>>7659710
is this the AI speaking again?
everyone it seems the AI is here. It is permeated throughout the web
>>
>>7659751
>brain chemistry
>human mind
is this meme still being replicated?
we only have 30,000 different genes. read some jung or chomsky, or take psychedelics for crying out loud.
>>
File: 555.jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>>7659717
>tribes
>less social interaction
>>
>>7665891
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/06/110603122849.htm
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.