[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Math Riddles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: math-riddle.jpg (9 KB, 240x199) Image search: [Google]
math-riddle.jpg
9 KB, 240x199
Post math riddles! Here's one:

>You have two pieces of string that each take one hour to burn. They can burn from either end and you don't know what their lengths are or even if they are of equal length. They also burn at variable rates, that is, they burn fast for some periods and slower for others. Using just a lit match and these two strings, how could measure out 15 minutes of time?
>>
>>7657696
check your phone
>>
fire it up from the middle and the sides
>>
>>7657707
For the sake of the riddle, you are a castaway on some island filled with faggots, and these faggots show up every 16 minutes to do nasty things to your butthole, so you should hide preferably one minute before they show up.
>>
>>7657721

But I'm an engineer
>>
>>7657720
No.
>>
>>7657724
They are still interested in your butthole.
>>
Use one string to keep the flame for convenience sake.

Cut the other string in half, light all four ends. Any time one of the halves burns up completely, take the remaining half and cut it in half, and light the new sides. At any point there are four sides burning and thus the burning will complete in 15 minutes. There are practical limitations to this method, but it should be a suitable approximation.
>>
>>7657740

And I'm interested in their dicks. I just measure out 15 minutes by when my butthole start itching for cock again
>>
>>7657741
OP here. There's a better solution.
>>
light first string from both ends
light second string from one end
wait until first string is burnt
now fire up the remaining string from the other end. the string will burn for exactly 15 mins until it's completely burnt
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK