[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
calling all medfags of /sci/ hypothetically speaking, if i had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1444646633556.jpg (1 MB, 2160x3840) Image search: [Google]
1444646633556.jpg
1 MB, 2160x3840
calling all medfags of /sci/

hypothetically speaking, if i had some pre-cum/cum on my fingers and then fingered a girl, what would be the chances of preggo'ing her?
in general, how does female impregnation work?
>>
100% this is how artificial insemination happens
>>
you literally jammed sperm cells into her womb, so pretty high

how do you think it works?
>>
>>7650628
>>7650629
it was more like rubbing, really, i didn't go very far in.
>>
>>7650635
That's how Jesus was conceived. Enjoy your shitty Jesus baby you dry-dicked sexpleb
>>
>>7650635
Sperm can diffuse through the light skin walls of the vaginar allowing the Sperm cells to travel through the blood stream and find its way to the egg.
>>
>>7650623
Medfag here.

If it was real semen, it's entirely possible. It depends partially on your...vigour...as well as the amount of semen. But the chances are still slim if you didn't propel it through the cervix (ejaculation).

Pre-ejaculate is another story. The fluid itself is a product of the cowper's gland, which is not mixed with sperm deliberately, per se. However as a original who has seen some unlikely shit, I'm obligated to tell you that, though astronomically unlikely, it is possible for the fluid to pick up live sperm in your urethra from a recent ejaculation and fertilize her that way. I still wouldn't risk it, but you probably couldn't impregnate anyone that way if you tried.
>>
>>7650639
Everyone else in the thread is providing you with some very amusing misinformation.
>>
>>7650640
yeah, i kind of thought so, >>7650639 seems the most rational.

it went pretty much like this :
>finger girl from tip of vag all the way to the bottom, rubbing it without going to deep
>feel fluid down at the bottom of the vag
>panic
>>
>>7650644
How do you know it was cum and not her vaginal fluids Heff?
>>
>>7650649
if i knew for sure i wouldn't be making this thread, i was hoping someone could help me make out what happened.

that said, does depth matter if you're trying to impregnate someone?
>>
For a plenty of people conception is difficult even in the usual way. Having a small amount of half-dried sperm on your finger halfway jammed in her cunt is pretty much nothing.

Since this is that kind of thread for it, allow me to ask a question of my own though. Is it possible for humans to get a girl pregnant by cumming into water? And I don't mean via an underwater fuck, but by f.e. cumming into a bathtub and a few hours later she takes a bath in there? Or will the sperm be long dead by then? No personal experience, just curious.
>>
Hijacking thread with a quick question, my girl is on pills so if her period comes during the pill break week it 100% means she's not prego right? Or does it only apply when she's not on pills
>>
Don't sperms die at light and oxygen exposure?
>>
>>7650724
>it 100% means
Literally never in any medicine related topic
>>
>>7650623
so you can't fuck a girl, and can't finger her properly either

what's your fucking damage
>>
When I was in 9th grade I got cum on my finger and jammed it up my girlfriends vagina hoping it'd get her pregnant (crazy I know) I was obsessed
>>
>>7650655
Wow are you fucking 12? If she was very aroused then it's entirely possible that she was just wet. Do you not remember whether you got your pre cum on your hand? This has to be bait, 8/10 made me post.
>>
>>7650777
Did it work m8
>>
naaawwww lilfag, did she tell you she's preg and you haven't even fucked her? She a cheating ho. Fuck it and chuck it!!!
>>
>>7650623
Possible. Odds are slim. I remember reading somewhere (Citation is needed) that the conception rate of a single act of coitus was only like ~25%
>>
>>7650638
holy hell am i laughin
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.