[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: rain.jpg (711 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
rain.jpg
711 KB, 1920x1200
Why do people like rain?

Is it the sound of the water impacting the roof?
Is it the low lighting?
Is it the acknowledgement of not being able to go outside?
>>
>>7646595
some kind of primal instinct that rewards you for being under shelter when the weather is bad. I don't think its too much more complicated than that
>>
usually a sign of low test
>>
>not being able to go outside

nigga walking around in the rain is great
>>
>>7646595
>Is it the acknowledgement of not being able to go outside?

fat loser fuck detected
>>
Maybe because it was always ncessary for plants to grow
>>
File: 1445139626133.jpg (37 KB, 340x565) Image search: [Google]
1445139626133.jpg
37 KB, 340x565
>>7646614
>>7646625
I never said I thought that you retard.
>>
>>7646665
autistic rage
>>
>>7646665
almost satanic quads ;(
>>
>>7646600
Same reason a bonfire smells great?
>>
>>7646665
calm down, tubsy
>>
>>7646711
or cooking meat smells good or really anything ever smells/looks/sounds/feels good
>>
I like the smells, and that my neighbours aren't outside blasting their shitty techno.
>>
>>7646669
>>7646725
For the last time, I am not a gay fish.
>>
>>7646600

For where I'm from its totally different. Being from a very dry environment, when it rains you want to embrace it. You'll go outside in the rain just to be a part of it. But we get summer rain so that is awesome.
>>
>>7647137
m a d
a
d
>>
>>7646711
Same reason pounding your gf in the asshole feels so great.
>>
>>7648433
I lived in the wettest region of my country. Can confirm going outside in rain still godly.
>>
because I sweat every minute of my day
so its nice when I'm wet and people think its because of the rain
>>
>>7646595
Because of

Dem feels
>>
>>7648437
>implying i have a gf
lel get rekt loser
>>
>>7648463
>tfw gf
that hurts :(
>>
>>7646595
>Why do people like rain?
They don't. They like not being outside in the rain.
There are some that like being outside in the rain. But people who post pictures like yours are the former.
>>
A sense of security from being inside, warm and dry.

And for some people, a welcomed change in the environment because they're lazy faggot who want to travel the world but not put in the effort.
>>
>>7646595
it washes the filth off the streets.
>>
>>7646604
explain
>>
>this very night
>wake up at fucking 3 at night
>constant dripping sound from balcony
>fine rain but heavy dripping from balcony over me
>dripping woke me up
>place a cloth where the drops are landing
>no sound, good sleep
ENGINEERING
>>
>>7650396
But the cloth eventually becomes saturated, and you get a droplet noise again after a bit.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/65834
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.