[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Solve my cipher / Win Steam Gift Card
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: The Sicillian.jpg (159 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
The Sicillian.jpg
159 KB, 1080x720
The first person to accurately decode this 17 digit cipher will get a $50 Steam Gift Card.

I just want to see if you can do it.

Good Luck Anons.
>>
just type out the cipher if this isnt a ruse fambioni
we cant read your shit handwriting
>>
>>7641356
you mafia or something? too risky my nigga
>>
File: Decode.jpg (115 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Decode.jpg
115 KB, 1080x720
>>7641360
Here you go anon. Some of them are decimals.

Good luck
>>
>>7641360

>>7641373
.63 23 - 13 1 .63 8 - .31 20 - 25 4 8 - .53 8 .63 .31 13 .31
>>
>>7641356
Since no one can read your poor photograph of a personal notebook no one else could read anyway, regardless of the cipher produced, will you answer some questions?
>>
>>7641389
It's not that hard to read.

It says : Use Graphs A & B to decode the 17 character cipher.

And it depends what the question is.

I already basically laid it out for you with the graphs
>>
>>7641393
the graphs are indistinguishable squiggles
no one but you can read the numbers for fucks sake, how do you expect anyone to read anything else that is less familiar?
>>
>>7641396
The graphs are just there too help you understand the process i used to encrypt the message anons. I could have just given you the cipher itself. The squiggles represent the alphabet
>>
>>7641397
Look it was obvious you are just using a two square cipher, the specific arrangement is partially undefined because your squiggles are not discreet enough to use(which i assume produced the word keyword shapes), and you didn't give a phrase long enough to actually use to solve it

the numbers you produced have a an undefined connection, They aren't in a different base, and worse 30 = 5*5 , 5 = 10 is more gibberish than the squiggles

additionally no one but me even cares enough to post a response

good job op, you posted just enough info to tell absolutely nothing, and stump the only guy who cares
>>
Well I'm not just going to solve it for you anon.

That's the game.
>>
>>7641412
Its not a game, you have no risk

Here you try to solve my triply passed polyalphabetic cipher,
[spoiler] and if you figure it out a Vietnamese tranny will suck your dick[/spoiler]

dw kb t ihspid

hint
[spoiler]"op is a faggot"[/spoiler]
>>
>>7641417
lol

This is working way better over at /b/ right now.
>>
>>7641418
thanks for the crosslink faggot

I bet they haven't even figured out their abc's yet
>>
File: decrypted.png (8 KB, 678x346) Image search: [Google]
decrypted.png
8 KB, 678x346
ok OP it took a while

here is what I found
>>
>>7641422
haha kekd

>>7641421
I don't know how
>>
>>7641356
MY NAME IS THE GEMINI
>>
>>7641423
>>>/b/postnumber
>>
>>7641449
winrar?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.