[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biological Reproduction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 140wlkinglf.jpg (494 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
140wlkinglf.jpg
494 KB, 1600x1067
Let's talk about reproduction.

Male walking leaves (the phylliidae family) will clean out the female's vagina before copulation. They do this to remove any possible spermatozoa from previous mates.

Some male humans go down on female humans. Is it possible that humans developed this sexual strategy for the same reasons that walking leaves did?

Are male pussy eaters betas AND cûcks?
>>
>>7639369
Your last paragraph is wrong. It should have a negative, or start with Or.
>>
>>7639369
Male pussy eaters ARE betas and keks.
Seriously, it is fucking disgusting.

But no, this is not our strategy to clean out sperm from other males. We grow large penises, way bigger than the vagina´s length, to do exactly that, remove the sperm from other males.
>>
>>7639369
>Is it possible that humans developed this sexual strategy for the same reasons that walking leaves did?

No.
Next question.
>>
>>7639369
>clean out competing males gravy

what is the ridge on the head of your man clit?

also wtf is google?
>>
>>7639369
No. Oral sex is a part of foreplay which leads to smoother intercourse and a higher chance of orgasm, the vaginal contractions and moisture of which removes already present sperm and briefly causes any sperm released afterwards more likely to make it to, and through, the cervix. This increasing the odds of pregnancy.

Ultimately, ignoring any deep hardwired bias towards a behavior that we're not fully aware of, modern and primitive humans likely just enjoy pleasuring each other. The behavior rises from another trait and just happens to be beneficial.
>>
>>7639378
>evolution would result in only one reproductive strategy

>>7639381
Why is this hypothesis more likely than the OP's?
>>
>>7639369
Fuck off popsci faggot.

Instead of making meme conclusions, read whatever literature there is on the subject and then ask about it and someone her might work in the field.

Fucking armchair evolutionary psychologists.
>>
If she is not a virgin, you are a cück.

OP is one

now delete thread
>>
>>7639381
Oh, I forgot. A good deal of information is also conveyed via bodily fluids. It can be a way to sample someone's health and reproductive viability, similar to the way that people are often more attracted to people with immune systems that are more different than their own. Pheromones are only one way signals like these are exchanged.

The penis contains estrogen receptors. I'm not sure about the mouth or lips.
>>
>>7639375
>Seriously, it is fucking disgusting.
Only if she doesn't keep her snatch clean.
What are you, Mexican?

>>7639381
>The behavior rises from another trait and just happens to be beneficial.
That's how 99% of evolution works. Fortunate coincidences endure because they are fortunate.
>>
>>7639409
Pheromones aren't the only**
>>
>>7639405
>an evolutionary psychologist
>not an armchair thinker
pick one or none
>>
>>7639369

Why wouldn't they just use their fingers, retard?
>>
>>7639375
My penis is normal size 5,5 inch becouse my fatherline only fucks virgins. Large penis holders confirmed for cûcks.
>>
>>7639375
>Vagina is disgusting
This attitude has always perplexed me. I'd like to compare its rate of occurrence between populations in the US, and various parts of western Europe.
>>
>>7639418
LITTLE
>>
>>7639423
Go satisfy your niggercock loving wife.
>>
>>7639423
>>7639434
Both of you should fuck off. The discussion of your fetishes has nothing to do with the board.
>>
>>7639369

Going down on a female, and being repulsed by a smell, is a good behavior for males to have.

Not bothering to check a pussy before fucking it can lead to some consequences.

OP is not a faggot, just a moron whom I hope dies from AIDS complications.
>>
>>7639436
many tolerance much wow
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.