[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel when you start looking at calculus in a very logical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1397301900231.png (195 KB, 249x386) Image search: [Google]
1397301900231.png
195 KB, 249x386
That feel when you start looking at calculus in a very logical way instead of a progression of steps to get the right answer.
>inb4 underage&banned
>>
Don't worry, once you reach calc II, you'll break down and revert to the "progression of steps" mentality once again.
>Also underageb&
>>
Banach space.
>>
>>7588100
I don't know why everyone hates on Calc II, in my experience it was the most fun of the three basic calculus classes. It was a bit harder than Calc I but it wasn't nearly as boring to study.
>>
>>7588245

This.

I hear so many people say that Calc II is by far the hardest of the calculus sequence. I would have never known if I didn't hear other people say it. It seemed about the same as the other two.
>>
>>7588100
Isn't integration by parts the complete opposite of "progression of steps" tho?
>>
I've never. Op, can u explain to me about it except like integrals being a face of a plane and derivatives accelerants and antiderivatives distances?
>>
>>7588843
no you're just integrating the product rule
>>
>>7589677
>can u explain to me about it except like integrals
Yeah I Don't think so with your grammar.
>>
File: absolutely shiggy.png (430 KB, 757x585) Image search: [Google]
absolutely shiggy.png
430 KB, 757x585
>amerifats have three calc classes
>not one-variable and multivariable calc
"shig"
>>
File: 1441446013712.jpg (40 KB, 690x596) Image search: [Google]
1441446013712.jpg
40 KB, 690x596
>>7590427
Looks like you dumb asses don't learn as much then.
>>
>mfw having to learn different methods
>tfw no rigorous general method that works in every case
>>
>>7588819
Calc III is definitely the worst
>>
>>7590442
I thought calculus got easier as time went on. Calc 1 was boring.
>>
>>7590433
I think their way is much more efficient as they stick calc 1 and 2 into one class and do a separate for multivariable.

Wish we did that in teh states tbh. Would take less time to get through the math requirements.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.