[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Face it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 17
File: fig 2 dallas news.jpg (79 KB, 940x633) Image search: [Google]
fig 2 dallas news.jpg
79 KB, 940x633
99.99% of people on /g/ could not construct or operate on motherboards even today, let alone when they were 14.

Why does /g/ hate this kid so much? Are you just jealous that he has financial benefits and job opportunities at Google and Apple when he graduates?
>>
Cool thread, Ahmed.
>>
I was soldering cpus when I was 12.
>>
File: kt315.jpg (4 KB, 150x205) Image search: [Google]
kt315.jpg
4 KB, 150x205
>>7582576 When I was 12, there were no CPUs around so I was soldering some stupid shit from junkyard components.
>>
He has an a google image open of a motherboard and a motherboard propped up on his desk.
How exactly is this constructing or operating?
That's like taking a picture of your car hood open and you holding a wrench.
>>
>you'll never solder a cpu

why even live
>>
>>7582570

He just ripped off ISIS
>>
>>7582570
>99.99% of people on /g/ could not construct or operate on motherboards even today, let alone when they were 14.

Neither can Ahmed, taking shit apart and pretending you made it =/= operating on electronics. I built a 1 watt audio amplifier when I was 16, even etched my own circuit board, it used an iC, and based my circuit design off the datasheet. But at least I built it myself, I didn't take a Walkman apart and pretend I invented portable audio players.
>>
>>7582570
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K48415OeDdg
>>
>>7582714
> that ISIS flag
ahahha

>>7582570
Everyone on /sci/ has built computers from scratch and invented circuits. Since unscrewing something is your definition of operating.
>>
>>7582570
obama said it's redicilous that chinese and japanese are building americans' video game systems and americans' cant do it themselves.
>>
Why is /sci/ so jealous of this kid? I thought you guys did science just because you liked it? Seems like you only really do it for validation from others hence why you are angry when someone "less deserving" gets more attention than you
>>
File: Ahmed Mohammed TIME.jpg (1012 KB, 1237x1600) Image search: [Google]
Ahmed Mohammed TIME.jpg
1012 KB, 1237x1600
>>7582821
You do realise that you are defending a delusional kid who claimed to invent a clock from a clock right ?
>>
>>7582836
I'm not defending him I'm saying who gives a fuck, people get famous for spurious reasons all the time. You're all clearly jealous at the attention he's getting which is sad tbh. I'm sorry that nobody cares that you can solve triple integrals but that's how the world works I'm afraid. Nobody remembers the good emperors, only the wackos like Nero and Caligula because wacky shit is what gets the attention of people, not serious hard work.
>>
File: 1434047474668.jpg (128 KB, 502x449) Image search: [Google]
1434047474668.jpg
128 KB, 502x449
>>7582570

We don't hate him. the poor guy is 14y old, he is a children.

We mock the media and mass hysteria in all sectors around the boy.

Okay, he suffers an injustice. He was a victim of racism and debility of the adults who were supposed to protect him.

But come on ... The US president invited him to the White House. Microsoft offers him computer equipment costing more than $ 20,000. NASA makes it a space hero.

What's next? the ayy lmao will offer him a planet?
>>
>>7582852
> people get famous for spurious reasons all the time
> I thought you guys did science just because you liked it?
First you implied we should like his scientific accomplishment. Then you said he got popular because of spurious reasons. You already know why people hate this privileged fraud.
>>
>>7582859
> He was a victim of racism
That was his claim since he was begging for peoples sympathy.
>>
>>7582570
who is this niglet?
>>
>>7582862
>fraud
He made no claims to be a genius, he is just being portrayed as one. Whatever stay mad, you will continue to be a nobody no matter how hard you work, that's life, deal with it.
>>
>>7582872
I mean your trolling attempt is so cheap I don't even know if you actually want people to see it. Nobody is calling him a genius, he claimed to invent the clock, which is why him and whoever defends him gets ridiculed.
My family is pretty rich as well so I'm living a pretty comfortable life, the only thing that would screw up my comfort would be featured like a monkey in the media and get hated by everyone
>>
>>7582881

His family is rich too. He is the son of a futur president.
>>
>>7582836
> how ethnic privilege can get you into the white house
Well now you're just being a feminist
>>
>>7582882
thats literally what they said for justin bieber
>>
>/pol/ itt

smh

can you just go back to your containment board all your race "facts" have been debunked by /sci/ already
>>
>>7582893
> I hate /pol/
Offtopic banter belongs to reddit. fuck off from 4chan and never come back.
>>
>>7582894
>>7582894
/pol/tard detected
>>
>>7582898
> everyone who hates reddit is pol
>>>/reddit/
>>
/pol/ is the /reddit/ of /4chan/
>>
>>7582904
>>>/v/
>>
>>7582904
Link's not working
>>
>>7582570
Not this crap again
>>
>>7582570

I want to see evidence that he is making a functioning entity of some kind by "operating on motherboards" instead of incompetent, ridiculous and borderline fraudulent media coverage consisting of photos and videos of him standing next to or holding a motherboard and an assortment of entangled wires. The reason that people suspect that he did not do so was because there is very strong evidence that he simply dissected a clock and placed it into a pencil case.

There are good reasons to suspect that the "mainstream media" is uniformly complacent in fraud because of the absurd lack of "journalistic skepticism" required by good journalism in this case. Questions that were immediate to everybody else ("What was the timeline of the events?", "Is that device even hand-built?", "Do hobby clocks typically resemble that?", "Is this kid otherwise proficient at electronics, and how could we tell without being fooled?") were not even addressed at the outset, and some still aren't being addressed.

>>7582852
>>7582859

People are angry at these large tech companies for showering him with these accolades because these accolades are based in a boringly obvious fraud. Masquerading this event as evidence of Ahmed's ubermensch electronics proficiency is so obviously fraudulent that there is no other choice but to suppose sheer ill will from the people making these proposals, and I would rather see people getting angry at moral ill will than be complacent out of fear that "ur just jealuzzz XDDD". So be it.

As for being a victim of "racism", an observer with no knowledge of this story who was given the nature of the device, told of the details of what happened, and then told of the subsequent punishment without being told the race of the perpetrator would agree that reasonable action was taken and good jurisprudence exercised.
>>
>>7583093
> I want to see evidence
/sci/ belongs to reddit now and evidence is considered racism now
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7582894
It still blows my mind when people think a Taiwanese falconry forum has some special merit over some other shitty site.
>>
>>7583093
Yeah the teacher thought put the clock in his/her desk, that shows that they really took reasonable action.

If they really thought it was a bomb, they would have called in a bomb squad. Which they did not.

It sounds like they just wanted to bully some kid.
>>
>>7582570
OP was too lazy to change his bait pasta from g to sci
>>
>>7583143
funny enough it still woked lol
>>
/g/ and /sci/ hate the kid because he essentially did the equivalent of an elementary school science fair project and is getting hit up by big tech companies because a few teachers couldn't properly problem solve a situation without calling the police allowing the family and media to invoke racism.

Meanwhile those who work their asses off in middle/high school and college have to go through hell just to get accepted for an interview at a shitty mid-tier tech company let alone a big fortune 500 tech company.

And they have every right to be mad too. What the kid did in reality is simplistic, you wanna know what I did for science projects at the age of 11 and 12? Representative examples of theoritical planetary mass and electric currents/measuring of resistive heating. No one made a big deal about either those projects despite the fact the average kid was too busy messing with pokemon cards in school (myself included).
>>
>>7582570
>dat Google image search on the computer showing circuits

Enough.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQHZ0kAInxY
NUFF SAID
>>
>>7582714
Is that a rock or a very big potato ?
>>
>middle class family
>owns a house
>enough disposable income to buy him circuit boards and soldering at 14
>unprivileged
>mfw I wish I was unprivileged
>>
File: trenchwarfare.jpg (690 KB, 3000x1912) Image search: [Google]
trenchwarfare.jpg
690 KB, 3000x1912
>>7582582
When I was 12 you had to walk both ways uphill in the snow to collect telegraphs informing you your father had just died in the Somme.
>>
File: ahmed-google[1].jpg (324 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
ahmed-google[1].jpg
324 KB, 1200x627
>>7583210
Everybody who respects the scientific rigor hates Ahmed and what he represents. It's clear that nobody becomes an inventor by simply unscrewing a clock which he knows as much as everyone else. But instead of accepting that he didn't actually invent anything like a decent ethical person, he screams "RAPE", gobbles up all the media attention and puts pictures of himself with his unmerited rewards like he earned something with his hard work or effort.
People who defend Ahmed are either immature trolls or braindead science-haters who have no respect for people with honesty and ambition for scientific integrity.
>>
>>7583870

Have you never handled a potato?
>>
File: 1442052819439.jpg (357 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1442052819439.jpg
357 KB, 2048x1536
>>7583853

Yeah, he was probably just troublemaking or showing off when he brought it to his other classes; but i think it's still over-the-top to claim he did it because he knew he would be arrested and subsequently showered with praise. That was entirely the fault of the media.

Whether he designed / built the clock is a separate issue entirely for why he was arrested. Arresting him in the first place was a dumb idea if it was only because of the 0 tolerance policy. They knew it was an unacceptable prank and they suspended him, which makes sense, but what was the point of bringing him in to the police station?
>>
>>7583893
>Everybody who respects the scientific rigor hates Ahmed and what he represents.

You're making way too much out of this.

He's a dumb kid who pulled a prank and the media wrongly praised him for what they perceived as unrecognized talent.

But the main issue was a minority kid was arrested for no reason. Being arrested isn't a major inconvenience but for some good reasons we're sensitive for these sorts of things because sometimes there is prejudice and it feels shit to become paranoid of the fact that your host society is "out to get you" while you're trying to succeed, and people can appreciate that.
Half the posts on 4chan are white people complaining about double standards so surely you understand this to some degree.
>>
>>7583939
>He's a dumb kid who pulled a prank and the media wrongly praised him for what they perceived as unrecognized talent.
>the main issue was a minority kid was arrested for no reason
But that's as false as the "unrecognized talent". A bomb hoax, whether intended as a prank or not, is a serious crime. Furthermore, he was uncooperative with authorities.

There's every reason to believe that this was an intentional bomb hoax, and that adults in his life put him up to it, and then committed an organized campaign of fraud to squeeze as much profit (monetary and political) as they could out of it.

The only mistake the authorities made was to have released him, when they foolishly believed this was a childish prank.

Kid belongs in juvie, father, sister, and probably others belong in federal prison.
>>
>>7583935
>i think it's still over-the-top to claim he did it because he knew he would be arrested and subsequently showered with praise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_theatre
>>
>>7583939
>a minority kid was arrested for no reason.
Even if that were true (and it's not) why does the "minority" part matter?
Do you honestly think this wouldn't have happened if he were white?
My stepson made a "joking" threat to a teacher online.
The arrested his white ass too.
He didn't get a Google internship though.
>>
>>7583956

>A bomb hoax, whether intended as a prank or not, is a serious crime.

it wasn't a bomb hoax; because there's no evidence he intentionally threatened anyone.

>he was uncooperative with authorities

that's a separate matter they could pursue if they wished..

>Kid belongs in juvie, father, sister, and probably others belong in federal prison.

why??

>>7583976

>Even if that were true (and it's not) why does the "minority" part matter?

it matters because it risks leaving an impression on children about the society they live in, which influences outcomes for future generations.
>>
>>7582570

Can we just kill all the sandniggers now and get it over with

You know it's coming so why are we dragging our feet?

There's oil over there, somewhere...
>>
>>7584031
dude you have posted in this thread like 10 times now

fuck off back to /pol/ it's embarrassing watching you put your insecurity on display
>>
>>7584019
>it wasn't a bomb hoax; because there's no evidence he intentionally threatened anyone.
It's a bomb hoax because he made something intentionally to look like a bomb, brought to to school, had the alarm go off in class, and when that didn't get anyone to look at it, he just brought it out, waited for a reaction, and refused to explain what he was doing with it.

>>he was uncooperative with authorities
>that's a separate matter they could pursue if they wished..
It's evidence that his intentions were not innocent. If he were innocent, he would have told them what he told the media: that he brought it to school to get feedback from his engineering teacher.

He was trying to provoke as much of a reaction as he could get, so he could pose as the victim.

>>Kid belongs in juvie, father, sister, and probably others belong in federal prison.
>why??
Bomb hoax, intent to cause a panic, fraud, conspiracy.

This is, in its own way, a form of terrorism. It is using the fear of being made to look foolish, incompetent, racist, and being subject to lawsuits and dismissals, to discourage investigation of suspicious behavior of muslims. The long-range goal is to enable more directly murderous terror attacks, to keep bomb-makers from being caught until it is too late.

They will not return to the USA. Ahmed and his family will be feted around the middle east and given wads of money from Saudi terrorism funders for pulling one over on the Great Satan.
>>
>>7583093
>"mainstream media" is uniformly complacent in fraud because of the absurd lack of "journalistic skepticism"
"Journalistic skepticism" is just another term for belittling the lived experiences and claims of PoC and women using logocentric, Western, cis-het concepts.
>>
>>7584019
>it wasn't a bomb hoax; because there's no evidence he intentionally threatened anyone.
At best that means you can't PROVE it was a bomb hoax.
But circumstantial evidence is strongly suggestive.
So strong he'd have to be remarkably unintelligent to not realize the implications of his actions.

>>7584019
>>Even if that were true (and it's not) why does the "minority" part matter?
>it matters because it risks leaving an impression on children about the society they live in, which influences outcomes for future generations.

I'm still waiting to hear why the minority part matters.
Aren't you worried about "leaving an impression on children about the society they live in," regarding white people as well as brown?
Or don't white lives matter?
>>
>>7584067
>>7584086

>He was trying to provoke as much of a reaction as he could get, so he could pose as the victim.
>But circumstantial evidence is strongly suggestive.

it's not as obvious as you claim.
His teacher claimed he was a known troublemaker, but not hat he ever tried to get arrested.
He may well have been trying to gain attention of his friends, classmates, and the teacher; there's no indication he expected to be arrested.

>Bomb hoax, intent to cause a panic, fraud, conspiracy.

none of this is substantiated, that his parents were 'in on it', certainly not beyond reasonable doubt.

>This is, in its own way, a form of terrorism. It is using the fear of being made to look foolish, incompetent, racist, and being subject to lawsuits and dismissals, to discourage investigation of suspicious behavior of muslims. The long-range goal is to enable more directly murderous terror attacks, to keep bomb-makers from being caught until it is too late.

What the medias call the teacher and anyone else involved in his arrest is purely the fault of the medias. It simply doesn't matter at all what they "thought" he'd do, and that's assuming he even expected arrest, which it isn't clear he did.
>>
>>7584086

>I'm still waiting to hear why the minority part matters.

Because your community background may influence your interactions with other people, so it's not race-neutral matter and it's very context dependent.

>Aren't you worried about "leaving an impression on children about the society they live in," regarding white people as well as brown?

In the context of a predominantly white society with a given history of relations between brown and white people, we can expect a brown muslim kid being arrested

If it was a white christian kid living in Sudan where folks like him were likely to experience discrimination, it'd make perfect sense for Sudanese to be sensitive of inadvertently alienating the kid by making him feel as though he were singled out for particularly severe punishment for his background.
>>
>>7584107
>we can expect a brown muslim kid being arrested
*we can expect a brown muslim kid being arrested to leave the ordeal with a different and perhaps formative impression of what he can expect from his host society.
>>
>>7584107
I applaud your persistence at trolling.
>>
>>7584112
I accept your concession.
>>
>>7584106
>He may well have been trying to gain attention of his friends, classmates, and the teacher;
...with a bomb hoax.

>there's no indication he expected to be arrested.
He obviously expected something to happen, in response to an obvious bomb hoax carried out in a school.

>What the medias call the teacher and anyone else involved in his arrest is purely the fault of the medias.
That is bullshit. He and his family have waged a deliberate and organized campaign of fraud to paint him as this genuine, talented electronics hobbyist who built a clock, took it to school to get feedback from a teacher with knowledge of electronics, and then had another teacher mistake it for a bomb and have him unfairly arrested.

The media response isn't something that just happened. It's something that they planned out and worked hard to make happen. The fact that it's possible, even likely, that such an effort could have failed outright, or failed to succeed on such a grand scale, is irrelevant.

This was the direction they were pushing. They didn't have to be genius masterminds who knew exactly how it was all going to play out. Having succeeded so well largely by luck doesn't reduce their crime.

>>Bomb hoax, intent to cause a panic, fraud, conspiracy.
>none of this is substantiated, that his parents were 'in on it', certainly not beyond reasonable doubt.
I dunno, the DELIBERATE AND ORGANIZED CAMPAIGN OF FRAUD makes it pretty obvious.
>>
I hate his entitled, race baiting attitude and his abnormally long fucking neck
>>
>>7584153
>entitled

dude grew up in some rural shithouse and took an interest in technology and you HATE him?

smh
>>
>>7584155

Fuck off. His family has more money than my family has ever had, he lives in a big ass house and his dad is a politician.
>>
>>7584182
this

go fuck yourself other guy
p.s. his dad also conveniently ran for the fucking presidential elections of iran
>>
>>7584182
>his dad is a politician.
Running for president of Sudan while remaining in Texas doesn't make him a real politician, more like a serial publicity stunt attempter.
>>
File: ahmed mohammed free stuff_1.jpg (171 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ahmed mohammed free stuff_1.jpg
171 KB, 800x600
>>7584155
>1/2

I'll take the bait and explain

>entitled

As in, I invented absolutely nothing and did something any kid in scouts could do with a little dedication, then I made a scene at school which resulted in the cops being called when I refused to comply with my teachers instructions.

After being arrested for disturbing the peace I falsely turned it into a race issue and now expect to (first class entitlement) be gifted a career and education simply for being a poor brown child who was discriminated against by evil white men.

That's the explanation for 5 year olds, I hope you could understand it.

Look at these two pics and tell me this isn't white america tripping over themselves to appease for their self imagined 'white guilt'
>>
>>7584155
>>7584235
>2/2

Feeding the trolls here, but this was all a planned campaign from his family who have a HISTORY of race baiting and public disturbances.

Why?

Well, how about thousands of dollars of free stuff, offers from ivy league universities for PR reasons, and massive tech corporations courting you for the PR benefits.

I hate him because this little shit is getting all this attention for simply being an arab, while an actual hard working, aspiring inventor is getting nowhere because no one wants to give him the time of day to voice his ideas.
>>
>>7584239
>this was all a planned campaign
you really think that this kid disassembled a clock and put it in his backback to school planning to purposefully get arrested and be commended by the president of the united states?

fuck i hate when /pol/ starts leaking, fuck off please
>>
>>7582570
He's a shitskin, which means he's worse than any white
>>
>>7583210
>you wanna know what I did for science projects at the age of 11 and 12? Representative examples of theoritical planetary mass and electric currents/measuring of resistive heating

you wanna know what I did for science projects at the age of 11 and 12? Representative examples of theoritical planetary mass and electric currents/measuring of resistive heating

>things that actually happened

choose nigger
>>
>>7584235
White guilt for what exactly ? What did whites ever do to arabs ?
>>7584478
> Anyone who doesn't respect this lying freeloader spoiled fraud is /pol/
Maybe that explains why there is 5 times more people in /pol/
>>
>>7584478
you're such a stupid fuck I won't even waste my time answering you.
Really.
People who needs to ridiculize other's opinions just to be right are the worst fucking scum in the world

>like you
>and I'm not even that guy
>>
>>7584577
not him
did you mispaste your quote?

there are plenty of adolescents who do projects like that
>>
>>7584478
>purposefully get arrested and be commended by the president of the united states?

he didn't plan for it to go that far, but who would stop all the fucking free publicity and biased media story once it had?
>>
Anyone here an actual victim of racism? As far as I'm concerned none of the police who detained him called him a nigger or outright insulted him because of his race.

The only way that he was wronged is that his parents were not present when they decided to detain amd question him.

I wish this kid would stop getting attention and be forced to return all of the freebie shit he was given. I know actual, unprivileged kids who are minorities who deserve attention.
>>
File: Ahmed Bomb IED.jpg (213 KB, 1417x800) Image search: [Google]
Ahmed Bomb IED.jpg
213 KB, 1417x800
>>7584839
Liberals have singlehandedly turned racism into a meme. When you call everyone you dont like racist, the word loses its meaning. If they treated him like a terrorist because of his color that would be wrong, but not when you bring a bomb like device to the school.
>>
>>7584843
Answer this:
did he deserve to get arrested?
>>
>>7584843
>that image

Ok, so a bomb could look like anything with wires. Or anything plastic, for that matter. IOW, fucking anything COULD be a bomb, but by those standards you would have to treat every object like a bomb, which is ridiculous.
>>
>>7582589
If this picture was for mechanical it wouldn't even show a car.
He would just hold a car engine in his hands with a picture of a car engine on the thinkpad.
>>
>>7584200
>Running for president of Sudan while remaining in Texas doesn't make him a real politician, more like a serial publicity stunt attempter.
Which would jibe nicely with the idea that this is political theater, and that he's the "director".
>>
>job opportunities at Google and Apple when he graduates
Nobody is going to remember him 3 months from now.
>>
>>7584111
>muslim kid being arrested to leave the ordeal
Being arrested in the U.S. isn't an "ordeal" as long as you don't try to take the cop's gun.
I was arrested twice as a juvenile, and it's a minor inconvenience, not an "ordeal".
>>
File: 1396788103546.jpg (104 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1396788103546.jpg
104 KB, 500x500
>>7584111
>what he can expect from his host society.
WTF are you smoking?
His "host society"?
Who's the racist now?
>>
>>7584853
>did he deserve to get arrested?
Yes.
...and let's stop pretending being arrested is some form of torture.
>>
>>7584860
> i'm retarded
It's also concealed in a suitcase, packed with a battery with wires hanging out the side. Tell me how often someone brings something like that to the school.
>>
File: CPImOTxWsAAnjNC.png large.png (194 KB, 506x536) Image search: [Google]
CPImOTxWsAAnjNC.png large.png
194 KB, 506x536
>>7584891
>It's also concealed in a suitcase, packed with a battery with wires hanging out the side. Tell me how often someone brings something like that to the school.

Oh my God! JC! A bomb!
>>
File: Suitcase.jpg (1 MB, 3040x2016) Image search: [Google]
Suitcase.jpg
1 MB, 3040x2016
A bomb!

http://symbioticpublishing.com/Malta.html
>>
>>7582852

Everyone remembers the good emperor's you goof
>>
I don't know why others hate him but I hate him because he embodies the unfairness in this world.

He just fuking wanted to troll his school and random events made him some kind of national figure, receiving invitation to the white house, internships, goods etc.

I know I should not be hating the kid but the pr section of those companies for trying to cash in on this national story. And I haven't lived under a rock for my entire life so I know life isn't fair.

BUT whenever I'm reminded of him it's like being shoved in the face with the gruesome reality that life isn't fair. The fact that he acts so smug whenever he appears on tv and plays the role of the genius victim makes it worse and I want to bash his face with a baseballbat
>>
>>7585043
You forgot to add that just by not #standingwithahmed or pointing out that you don't have to be a genius to remove a circuit board from its box you are a racist and possibly even an islamophobe(which is pretty much the worst thing you can be nowadays)
>>
>>7582867
>Takes clock, puts it into al-qaede suitcase
>Brings to school
>Shows teacher
>It go's off in class
>School call police
>"MUH RACISM"
>Get's money, presidential invite, nasa shit, etc
>Goes on tv show
>"I've done much harder things then making a bomb.. i mean clock..."
> "Like what?"
>"............."
>"..............................................."
>"I solder CPUs"
>"Oh ok, what is your next project"
>"......"
>"uh.yghya.adfiahjgiahihga"
>"A side hoverboard"
>>
>>7582859
I hate him because he's one in a long line of jihadists. Sister went all mad bomber too and his family are major muslim political supporters. He'll probably bomb someone eventually. Hopefully with his technical skill it'll just be himself.
>>
File: 1443248412719.png (455 KB, 810x688) Image search: [Google]
1443248412719.png
455 KB, 810x688
>>7584577

>implying you're just not a retard

If you think I'm lying that's fine, just know that shit like that happens all the time and some kids even further.

http://pomonahistorical.org/12times.htm

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/west-african-teen-invents-gadgets-scrap-metal-visits/story?id=17877827

http://www.usnews.com/news/the-next-generation-of-stem/articles/2015/05/12/cancer-fighting-harvard-student-looks-forward-to-a-long-future-in-stem

https://student.societyforscience.org/article/teens-win-big-pollution-control-and-hiv-detection

Seriously all I did we was retread old territory for a good grade. These kids are going full theorem, R&D or tech entrepreneur, doing international science fairs between the ages of 15-18.

Lets not forget about those young math olympiads too.

If you think doing a school project on planet mass and resistive heating at 11/12 is far fetched you have another thing coming.

That's why the situation with this kid is so fucked because we know what real talent looks like and it's obvious to those who aren't ignorant.
>>
>>7584853
his chargers were for making a bomb hoax, so yes.
>>
File: 1397972270654.jpg (16 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1397972270654.jpg
16 KB, 342x245
>>7586004
He has that typical M*slim behavior that wants to challenge the rule of law of whatever country they live in. When they get arrested, they yell discrimination. When violence are committed, they yell these are committed by not-true M*slims.

If you defend this guy, we all know its because you identify with his skin tone or religion.

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1433792096584.png (329 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1433792096584.png
329 KB, 512x512
>>7584200
holy fuck this guy
>>
Why is this little fucker always wearing the same NASA t-shirt in every video I see of him? How about you go solder yourself a bigger fucking wardrobe, you scrawny goober.
>>
>>7583870
it's obviously a drum
>>
>>7582570
>Nice cock, Ahmed. Wanna bring it to the White House?
*brazzers logo embedded onto an Isis flag waving*
>>
>>7586231
> LOOK EVERYONE ! LOOK HOW SCIENTIFIC I AM
Cringeworthy attempt to sell himself like he respects science or something. Yet he doesn't fucking know the definition of invention.
>>
>>7583134
They didn't think it was a bomb, they thought he was trying to pull a bomb *hoax*. But whatever, other anons have said it, the biggest problem here is not that he got whatever it is he got, but rather that the people at nasa and the white house and microsoft and pretty much everywhere jumped on the bandwagon of an obviously not-that-talented-kid even if he *did* do everything in good faith. The older brother of my highschool girlfriend was far more capable than this kid at his age, had practical knowledge of actual engineering, and he never got any invitations to anywhere nor even a sliver of positive attention for it. The people at Nasa, MIT, Microsoft should have been perfectly able to tell as much, so they either made the most cynical PR move by jumping on the bandwagon, or are really that incompetent/politically biased. Either way, it's a shitfest.
>>
>>7584853
I don't know, did the kid who made a gun-looking-candy out of a pop-tart deserve to get the police called on him? That was a white kid too.

Even if this was all a very unfair thing done to a very innocent child (neither of which is uncontested at this point), it would still not prove one bit that it's about racism.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.