[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the jurys out but he still h8d de jewe and that was not nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1455987046814.jpg (713 KB, 813x644) Image search: [Google]
1455987046814.jpg
713 KB, 813x644
the jurys out but he still h8d de jewe and that was not nice
>>
File: two.gif (1 MB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1 MB, 245x215
>>4596901
>>
>>4596906
two
>>
>>4596901
I didn't know Bury was leader of the Third Reich. I guess you learn something new everyday!
>>
File: temp.jpg (4 KB, 460x405) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
4 KB, 460x405
>>4596901
>>
>>4596901
I didn't know Bury was leader of the Third Reich. I guess you learn something new everyday!
>>
>>4596901
jews are bury rude kiddo you are blue pilled as heck
>>
>>4596916
JEWS are great! all haters can go hang themselves! JEWS are like ULTRAWHITES! high achieving, friendly, not all dark-skinned and gross or anything! completely assimilated to western culture and doin' a fuckin bang-up job of it! gotta love jews! the only reason half of you don't is because you're autistically obsessed with hitler because you've learned it was an edgy element in history! you have fucking nothing, faggot! nothing to be upset about except ACHIEVEMENT!

>lazy niggers aint do nobody any good no-how
>jews doin too good for themselves i h8 da jew

get your SHIT together, fuckugly faggots! jewish for life and loving every minute of it!
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (4 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
4 KB, 411x387
>>4596921
iz dis tru?
>>
>>4596950
i am just as white as you except jewish. it's no big deal. why didnt your dirt-dad get the fuck something going for his family? why did things end up so shit for your lineage? psst: it's got nothing to do with religion and everything to do with culture. the jews have cultivated a culture of parsimony, of monetary intelligence. it's a virtue, not a sin. it's something everyone wants. why hate your superiors? hate your inferiors it's easier to defend yourself. this kid's goin batshit insane and he doesn't even have a good goddamn reason. 'the fuck up already
>>
File: 1468463272316.jpg (76 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1468463272316.jpg
76 KB, 480x454
>>4596954
no fuggin way
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.