[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dude karen lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1436438027687.jpg (113 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1436438027687.jpg
113 KB, 1920x1080
dude karen lmao
>>
lol nice dub

i lmaoed by the by
>>
File: KAREN.jpg (195 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
KAREN.jpg
195 KB, 640x800
>>4595377
nice dubs dude haha i love Karen

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4595377
he actually did it, the absolute madman

also, dubs
>>
she is looking at me :^D
>>
File: WJzfM5j.jpg (341 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
WJzfM5j.jpg
341 KB, 900x1200
Appalling. It's truly appalling how much of a jerk everybody has been.

As if the events in >>4593839 weren't enough, a lot of people started samefigging as me and being jerks. Shoutout to the samefig in >>4595259 for capturing my posting style so crisply, but you failed by being rude later on.

But anyways, the big question is if I'm leaving or not. It's becoming a strong possibility for me. At least I'm going to be gone for a while, so yeah.

---

My advice to everybody? Only view this as an imageboard. Just post here and move on, or you'll end up investing too much time and get hurt like me now. The problem is, I'm being dealt this blow when a bunch of things are happening in my life, some of which include my girlfriend (we were in a serious relationship) dumping me and father dieing of cancer.

I'm not asking for anything right now, but I guess if at this point you want to help with something you can always e-mail. Only one person has done that with the IRC chat, thank you. If anything, just send me some funny images if you please. Give me suggestions on what to fill the void in my life now that [s4s] is gone.

Actually, that above statement sounds a bit pathetic so let me explain. All my life I've literally had aspergers, no joke, and have never been socially accepted. I guess through namefigging on [s4s] I've been able to make a reputation that I wanted, but now it's crumbling before me. The void is now open again and I feel really terrible.

--

I'm not sure how coherent this post is, I'm not sure how much it will even do. Nothing's going to change here, I realize that. Nothing's going to change in my life, I realize that too. You aren't even going to feel the least bit bad. I know that.

But.. I guess at least learn. You truly don't know what lies on the other end of your screen. You don't know the other person at all. You didn't know I had aspergers with a cancerous dad and soon-to-be-fiance break up with me. You still spat in my face anyways.

Why is that?
>>
>>4595411
haha did u eben got skol lol
>>
>>4595411
jesus christ you must be so assmad
>>
>>4595411
good dubs plz dont leave i lov u

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4595411
lol you would have to be a pretty big loser to seriously post somthing like this on 4chan
>>
File: yrlfffhaho.gif (2 MB, 1216x1013) Image search: [Google]
yrlfffhaho.gif
2 MB, 1216x1013
>>4595411
Go to hospital lmao fucking loser faggot
>>
>>4595411
laughing (at these DUBS)
>>
all these idiots not recognizing pasta
when did this board become entirely fig newtons
>>
>>4595484
not sure if sincere, ironic bait, postironic bait or postpostironic bait
fug xdd
>>
>>4595411
autism
>>
>>4595411
u mad?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.