[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
personlel blog post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
I cook le dinner like LoLo
Ingredients are pasta a chopped onion or like diced or whatever sauce and 18 slices of turkey pepperoni

the recommended dose is 17 slices but I like to live dangerously

cut onion I cry every time

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
i fuckiong love lolo dude
nice looking dinnere buy teh rei
>>
>>4592086
k
>>
File: 20160713_001058.jpg (1 MB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160713_001058.jpg
1 MB, 1536x1152
it puts the cheese on the pasta
>>
>>4592086
>>4592109
Oh hi! I paused my show to go potty and see this thread. I like to cook the onions (and garlic) in the sauce itself so they really break down but I think u are using a jarred sauce? I like that u are finishing the pasta in the sauce, that's the way to do it! I usually don't though since I find it more convenient time wise to do them separately. Pepperoni seems like a really questionable ingredient here... Tbh just get ground pork whatever seasonings u like and make your own loose sausage. Dry sausage like salami with pasta is plain weird just in my imo...

The cheese looks like a powdery preshredded cheddar and jack mix also... Buy a good wedge of parmigiano and a fine grater like a microplane tbh...
Looks like it tastes ok for what it's made of!
>>
>>4592123
wow epic the literal real LoLo is in MY thread ha wow so amazing
well thanks for your tips next time I might try making it myself
you knwo I usually make my won seasoning sort of thing by adding spices and oil but today I was like ugh I really want food and I want it now so I just tossed it togther

I didn't think of putting onions in the sauce it's a great idea thanks
>>
>>4592086
how do you chop your onion? Maybe improvements could be made regarding your technique? No disrespect, just that I haven't done an onion cry in years and I put it down to how I chop

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4592133
dubs confirms, take the pasta to the source
>>
>>4592133
I heard somewhere that if you're making a simple Italian style ragu, one would use either onion or garlic, never both, if cooked well, either should be interesting enough. Saying that, I often contravene this guideline but sometimes simplest is best. Food for thought...
>>
>>4592137
The way to chop an onion is.. cut it in half root to tip. That gives you two halves that are easy to lay on the cutting board. Slice off the very end and right at the root end. Peel the skin and maybe the first layer if it's tough.
Then make slices going root end to tip (through the tip end not the root) all the way through, then rotate it and cut the other direction, making the layers work for u. It takes seconds literally. If that didn't make sense IDK look up on youtube how to cut onions I'm sure there are a million videos.
Anything too close to the root can be cut the same way, long way first, and then rotate the strips and cut until the bits are small.
(I am imagining I'm actually giving someone advice! Well the anon DID ask so maybe.....) ;_;
>>
Reminder that I will fricken k*ll you if you continue to post at lolo the way that you are posting at lolo.
>>
Ragu alla bolognese can include garlic. The main thing that stands out is it's mostly meat (which is traditionally veal, and tomatoes should be used sparingly), and always includes cream or milk (usually at the end just to finish it), and no green herbs.
Bolognese is a sort of meat based white sauce traditionally. "Ragu", the US supermarket brand is a tomato sauce that has a little meat in it... so completely different things really.
>>
>>4592165
fatfuck die! fatfuck cancer! debilitating disease in your near future! dumb boring cunt
>>
>>4592165
rambling ugly old cunt. murder. literal back stab. right in between the vertebrae. cackling as you spaz out on the floor.
>>
File: 1458809196036.png (850 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458809196036.png
850 KB, 768x1024
>>4592173
>>4592175
>>
>>4592165
not referring to the branded sauce, ragu is a basic tomato sauce if am not mistaken, US people seem to call lots of sauces 'gravy' that is strange to me
>>
>>4592157
I have a similar method, just chop root end off first, then slice in half. Root end, I find, is the key
>>
>>4592179
uuuuuugh UGUUHH
great. fucking great. so u post ur sexey lady hands and now it is confrimed u r the one splooging on pictures of foze. WHY U HAVVA LADY HAND. u trying to TRICK me in ur videos with ur lady hands??? gently touching and tapping the controllres with yr FUGGING lady hands & sexy bendy thumbs getting me all RILED UP below the belt?????? UUUGH i was so SITED about having a new crosh and now i just dont know what the FUCK is up with winstonne. i HATE this i HATE this it was SO PERFECT when winstonne was gril why cant winstonne be GAAAAAARL UUAUGHH he's just some SLOB that cant be bothered to cut his nails!!! going out to my car to scream at the top of my fucking lungs in it til i see blood in my spit brb
>>
>>4592209
AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY [include hot meme here], HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces
>>
>>4592173
I'm going to keep asking what was wrong with the fried rice until you respond, u buttdork
>>
don't bully me or my friends!
>>
>>4592244
dubs confirms but who/which post are you referring to?
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1398x1220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 1398x1220
>>4592086
>>
>>4592277
GREART work my friend, those doubles are one of a kind!
>>
>>4592086
p. good spaget m'bud!
like th lolster said u shld up ur chese
but ovrall yum
>>
>>4592310
brrrrap!
https://youtu.be/NmjJ8Nu3cAY
>>
>>4592086
Im going to kill myself because if this.
>>
>>4592209
this though
>>
>>4592379
this >>4592179
https://youtu.be/i1fOZjiDaw4
>>
>>4592466
nice dub
>>
looks greasey and grodey af tbh
>>
File: 55_011.png (4 KB, 90x55) Image search: [Google]
55_011.png
4 KB, 90x55
good thread, op.
I really, really like it.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
File: 36612.jpg (152 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
36612.jpg
152 KB, 1024x768
>>4592086
Christmas treats, baby JESUS is delicious.
>>
File: two.gif (1 MB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1 MB, 245x215
>>4592086
>>
>>4592975
1.19 MB GIF

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
FUCK OFF! UGHH SAGED YOUR SHIT THREAD GAY GAY GAY
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.