[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1467679898708823055284.jpg (87 KB, 911x765) Image search: [Google]
1467679898708823055284.jpg
87 KB, 911x765
Due to certain circumstances, you're butt naked and on all fours. This anime girl appears behind you, clenches her fist, and says

>"spread 'em"

1) do as she says and prepare to have your prostate gland assaulted

2) clench your butt cheeks as tight as possible in a vain attempt to protect your anal virginity

3) turn your body 180° to redirect her target to your groin and prepare for the most unpleasant experience of your life

4) beg her to use lube
>>
>>4583169
dumb animeposter
>>
teleppiort behind and tip my epic le reddit copy mem paste meme from le reddit at her nothing personall kike XD
>>
>>4583179
yeah i do this too
>>
touch her boobe
>>
emem
>>
u are pussy afraid of girls lel

just give her the fuck word tbh
>>
>>4583175
this, back when [s4s] began we all knew that it anime did not belong in [s4s]

please take remove the anime from the premises
>>
>>4583280
>>4583270
also please refrain from using rude words, this is nice board
>>
>>4583288
nice dubs

heres a darned word for you SUCC
>>
um I don't have prostate
>>
>>4583169
I want to fugge megumin :D:D
>>
File: 1467882362582.png (45 KB, 377x441) Image search: [Google]
1467882362582.png
45 KB, 377x441
5) Rape
>>
When i die im going to have my wish be no burial or cremation.
i want all my flesh boiled off

my bones bleached

put on a wire frame and locked in place have my family put a sword in my hand a shield and skeleton looking armor

My skeleton will become a family heirloom

"Here is your grandpa, future skeleton warlord"

these little niggers are going to be forced into keeping my skeletal remains because of a trust fund i set up so i can leverage that into the will.

not beacuse i want a trust fund because i love them

just because i want to force them into my skeletal wishes
>>
>>4583175
>>4583284
dumb normalfigs

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4583969
Listen here you little virgin do not bully me for being normal. I spend all day on a stinking dead end job and when I come home my wife's son wants me to take him to that new ghostboasters movie, when all I want is to browse s4s on my cuck shed and maybe post some nice dank memes. I do not need this kind of rudeness in my life I JUST don't, so stop calling me a dumb normie, OK?!?!?
>>
>>4584092
smart normie
>>
>>4584692
Thanks a lot friend I'm sorry I called you a little virgin, there is nothing wrong with that you're just like our Mother the Virgin Mary.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.