[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something I saw on the 20th of January 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 164x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 164x230
I saw this one-hundred and sixty seven days ago
>>
>>4570275
get the hell back over that border buddy
>>
>>4570281

Hey buddy, it's me. One of the few people that offer you any sort of meaningful interaction on this ridiculous website. Guess what? I'm so tired of being in the same place as you that I'm leaving. I came here just to find you and send you this message. You win, sparkles. You did it. You drove away one of the only people that actually paid you any attention and tried to interact with you on some kind of meaningful level. You did it, I'm leaving. There's absolutely no benefit to being in the same vicinity as a person as awful as you anymore. I guess I should thank you, because you've finally given me some kind of reason to leave this place. You are the greatest example of what's wrong with this place. You are an entitled, obnoxious, self-centered, horrible little person with no consideration for anyone other than themselves. You are the worst scum on the face of the Earth. You have literally no redeeming qualities. Everything you've ever said to anyone on this website has been simply to benefit yourself, regardless of whether it was "nice" or mean. You're a condescending piece of garbage. Your words are like poison. Anyone who comes near you or accidentally reads the diarrhea-spew of nonsense that you conjure up in your diseased mind is worse off for doing so. You are a cunt. You are a mindless dipshit whose only joy in life comes from reinforcing the insane idea that you're somehow better than everyone else. I hope you enjoy driving away every worthwhile person from this site until it's just you and the other gigantic assholes, sitting here jerking each other off about how great you are for eternity. Goodbye faggot bitch, I hope it was worth it.
>>
>>4570286
>You are the worst scum on the face of the Earth.
This was a reference to a Dave Chapelle sketch, just FYI
>>
>>4570289
tell me something I don't know...
>>
>>4570293
I'm DB Cooper.
>>
>>4570286
FAAAAKE, i RE-POSTED this recently and that's the only reason you saw it! i CONSCIOUSLY CHOSE to re-post this recently bro! u dumb, dude!
>>4570289
mr monkey introducing man..................
m....mr soda introducing monkey man.........?????
ur still here huh
hah fucken fakeing faget u never left faget
>>
>>4570298
why would i ever leave, i was here before you were
>>
>>4570301

idk u tell me u said u were, fag i am rise to the fore fromt and u in damp alleyway shadows tryiny get ur dik wet with soda faget monkey bitshc black ppl pop culture refernces get bent im hittin my stride >>4569725 & im jus gettin started ! u not ! big ol stoner i heard u a big ol stoning stoner get more stoned stoner !
>>
>>4570308
please attempt to be more aware of the profound amount of psychological manipulation you're being subjected to on this board
have a nice day
>>
>>4570321
like i didnt know exactly wat o.p. was triny do with that thread...
gimme a break bro im so aheada the curve im practically lappin ya.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.