[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman are not people. They are merely biological incubators that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: luckable folis.jpg (94 KB, 892x594) Image search: [Google]
luckable folis.jpg
94 KB, 892x594
Woman are not people. They are merely biological incubators that grows dna replications in which men create.

Woman should be concentrated and government should control its distribution. Only competent woman should be allowed to be exposed to human semen after thorough check of hip size, aesthetical beauty and of health.

Woman should not be allowed to live past age of 18, from which its beauty and ability to fertilize decease.
>>
>>4565234
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I disagree with yours, but thank you for sharing.
>>
>>4565237
Dumb fag
>>
>>4565373
excuse me sir, but seemed to have used some sort of profanity in your post. please refrain from doing this, since this is a nice board. thanks :')
>>
>>4565234
top edge
>>
>>4565784
FUCK SHIT PISS ASS TITS BUTT WHOLE
>>
>>4565789
i know it's fun to be a badboy on the internet when mommy isn't looking, but please be respectful of your fellow board members and refrain from using vulgarities in the future
>>
uh men just donate sperm you could literall;y just grow testicles in a lab o seimthing and impregnant women with that because women are more important than men to the survival of the species
>>
>>4565793
Shut up you fucking nigger. Go back to your cage
>>
>>4565789
>>4565373
hello friend! you might be lost.
>>>/b/
>>
>>4565234
If that's true why can I vote???
>>
>>4565802
thanks for all your hard work
>>
>>4565234
That's very rude, anon. what would your mother say if she read the stuff you post?
>>
blaze it
>>
1)kill all niggers and niggress
2)capture all female infants
3)grow them in specialized cages where they are fed twice a day and given hormones to accerelate growth
4)examine individuals once a year after they turn age of 10. Kill all uggos
5)release white woman at age of 12, asians at 13. Rank individuals by hip size and beauty, sell at different price
6Let them be fertilized by man with good features
7)summon them back when they reach age of 18. Give them a good gas bath.
>>
>>4565874
I support this. This is why I'm voting Trump
>>
>>4565234
>>4565874
You're a sicko and dumb too. I bet you wouldn't share this fantasy in real life? To your mother? Lol. You should feel bad, OP
>>
>>4565953
lol #REKT
>>
>>4565234
Make em squat on a daily basis to ensure the perfect ass...
>>
>>4565953
this
>>
>>4566086
literally this
>>
>>4566087
yeah dude
>>
>>4566090
this 100%
>>
>>4566100
take your autism medication
>>
>>4566103
yeah this
>>
>>4566103
Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.
>>
File: 1466484165803.jpg (19 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
1466484165803.jpg
19 KB, 500x319
>>4566108
That explains a lot actually, like why [s4s] is so polite and such a hivemind.
>>
File: 11216425678447.jpg (43 KB, 332x396) Image search: [Google]
11216425678447.jpg
43 KB, 332x396
Woman are not people. They are merely biological incubators that grows dna replications in which men create.

Woman should be concentrated and government should control its distribution. Only competent woman should be allowed to be exposed to human semen after thorough check of hip size, aesthetical beauty and of health.

Woman should not be allowed to live past age of 18, from which its beauty and ability to fertilize decease.
>>
Ayy
>>
>>4565874
This is interesting in fiction novel form, to say the least.
>>
File: 1466439331997.jpg (21 KB, 427x245) Image search: [Google]
1466439331997.jpg
21 KB, 427x245
>>4566108
>>
>>4565824
woah thats a cutie
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.