[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OOOH! DON'T PUT YOUR FINGER THERE... OOOF!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
OOOH! DON'T PUT YOUR FINGER THERE... OOOF!
>>
>>4551483
Avenue Q

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
yiff in hell
>>
>implying that was my finger

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4551519
dumb "yiff in hell" poster
>>
>>4551525
dumb furfaggot poster
>>
>>4551532
hah triggert
>>
>>4551543
the whole my little pony thing seems to be the single most rage inducing thing on the whole of 4chan outside of its native board.

you can get away with some furfaggotry without getting banned but the moment you post some ironic pony pic anywhere but mlp the mods ban you for a week.

Im sensing some kind of thing similar to homophobes being secret homos in this sort of reactive behavior. As in, My Little Pony might be really fun and enjoyable to watch the same way all that old shit was fun to watch: dexter, ed edd n eddy, powerpuff, samurai jack, all that good shit. But the norm is to say that MLP shit is total depravity. And sure there's a lot of that going on no doubt. But...well. You get what I'm saying.
>>
>>4551563
it's because bronies used to be huge spammers and they decided to ban it all together (because weeaboos and cucks don't spam at all)
>>
>>4551567
yeah thats the point anime fags spam shit everywhere but there was this collective idea that MLP was a scapegoat for depravity, its easier that way for everyone to have something like that where OH I ENJOY ALL THIS TERRIBLE SHIT BUT AT LEAST I DONT WATCH THIS KIDS SHOW ABOUT PONIES IM ABOVE THAT AT LEAST
>>
>>4551572
yeah and that's just GAY
not that it's wrong to be gay. i mean, if people like to fuck corpses then it's not bad after all
>>
>>4551577
Bitch nigga you don't fuk corpses? Get real nigga fuk you bro

PRANKED XD
>>
>>4551583
fuck off fucking corpse fucking faggot go back to >>>/x/
>>
>>4551593
lol they fuck corpses over on /x/? had no idea good lord
>>
>>4551593
nigga I fucked your little sister what are you on about nigga literally walk away from the screen lmao dumb nigga fuck u nigga i say what I want you can eat my nuts nigga
>>
>>4551597
IM SO FRESH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqUoZNFsdqE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCQGQ5qBQTA
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 429x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 429x420
>>4551483
>>
>>4551670
wabbit
>>
>>4551670
i want to fug dat bune
>>
>>4551718
nigga it's a rabbit
>>
>>4551670
Fugg Fucking bune wants to be fucked in its every holes with dicks
Gonna make the btch blind wif my fuckin serpent dick when i cumm ay
>>
>>4551740
Gaaayyyeee
>>
>>4551670
pig mouse thing
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.