[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joe Rogan is smart and insightful as well as being down to earth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Joe-Rogan-Net-Worth.jpg (308 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
Joe-Rogan-Net-Worth.jpg
308 KB, 1280x768
Joe Rogan is smart and insightful as well as being down to earth and practical.

He's also funny.
>>
>>4550031
Joe rogan was on the man show during the "not very good" period
>>
Joe Rogan triggers me
>>
>>4550034
prove it
>>
>>4550038
I haven't the motivation to provide proof to my outlandish claims
>>
>>4550042
I'm sorry. I wish you did. I am earnestly interested in your opinions and points of view and feel like I would grow as a person would I have the opportunity to hear you express them.
>>
File: two.gif (1 MB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1 MB, 245x215
>>4550031
>>
>>4550081
Everyone ignore this

>>4550057
Impartial third party here. His claims are not outlandish at all. Joe Rogan and Doug Stanhope hosted The Man Show for a brief period of time and it was undeniably "not very good"
>>
File: 011515bl.jpg (40 KB, 366x470) Image search: [Google]
011515bl.jpg
40 KB, 366x470
>>4550086
you saying Joe Rogan ain't a real man?
>>
>>4550197
I'm saying that he might not be very good at writing jokes. That's all.
>>
>>4550031
lol i know dude srsly
>>
>>4550200
well i think that's like just your opinion man

nice dubs though
>>
>>4550216
It's a general consensus tbh
>>
>>4550237
prove it
show me polling
>>
>>4550262
Look, I don't have these "statistics" and "polling" that you so desperately require, but the "word on the street" is that Joe Rogan and Doug Stanhope produced a subpar version of The Man Show when compared to Adam Carolla and Jimmy Kimmel's version.
>>
>>4550276
ok but that doesn't mean that joe rogan is categorically bad at writing jokes. say it.
>>
>>4550345
I thought it was funny when he confronted Carlos Mencia in the middle of his stand up act, I will admit that.
>>
>>4550353
that was very kind of you to make that concession.

thank you
>>
>>4550518
You are most assuredly welcome, Young Salt of the Garlic.
>>
>>4550031
WE'RE ALL JUST SMART APES, BRO. LIKE, DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT IT THAT WAY?
>>
>>4550548
SHROOMS BRAH
>>
>>4550565

ONNIT(DOT)COMPROMOCODEROGANYOUSILLYBITCHES
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.