[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people dislike black people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: FB_IMG_1466657461926.jpg (7 KB, 288x510) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466657461926.jpg
7 KB, 288x510
Why do so many people dislike black people? Don't say because they're violent because every race can be violent. Don't say lazy because every race can be lazy. So what is truly the reason? Be honest, I'm from Germany and over here black people aren't treated like shit they are in america. So why the hate?
>>
i don't dislike black people only the bad ones that live beneath themselves and are true to the stereotype, which happens to be a lot of them unfortunately
>>
File: 8af.png (413 KB, 680x490) Image search: [Google]
8af.png
413 KB, 680x490
>>4539331
these people
>>
File: two.gif (1 MB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1 MB, 245x215
>>4539331
>>
>>4539344
>44
I don't dislike dubs only the bad ones, which is none because there are no bad dubs.
>>
>>4539331

Try living in inner city baltimore and then telling me you like black people

then realize that this isn't just happening in inner city baltimore, but everywhere that there is a concentrated black population

don't forget the part where the president and the media calls you a racist bigot for worrying about the safety of your countrymen and the future of your nation

race-baiting from groups like BLM have only worsened the tensions between races here
>>
>>4539331
Only /pol/ and /b/ (the rudest boards) hate black people. Actually the are nice and cool.
Also, don't say rude words, please.
>>
>>4539375
>Only /pol/ and /b/ (the rudest boards) hate black people.

god forbid someone could have a different opinion from you, it must be because they are "rude"
>>
>>4539375
this
>>
>>4539389
lol u lost ur way to /pol/

>>>/b/
>>
>>4539375
Have you met a black people?
>>
>>4539344
lol did you just accidentally an sentence bb
>>
>>4539389
The views and opinions expressed ITP are not those of the collective community of [s4s], and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the alienating and disparaging usage of slurs, whether intentional or not, especially ones that are specifically belittling to various minority groups. It is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board.

Please consider >>>/b/ if this is of any negative consequence to your pleasure.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
>>
Niggers.
>>
File: 1466544828674s.jpg (4 KB, 125x106) Image search: [Google]
1466544828674s.jpg
4 KB, 125x106
>>4539399
is maymay fren lol gud dubs
>>
reminder that racism is a leftist canard intended to distract the populace from ever talking about and effectively addressing the very real problems in poor black communities

any and all criticism becomes "racism" and is swept under the rug

booker t. washington would be upset about this attitude
>>
>>4539401

burying your head in the sand doesn't make the problem go away
>>
>>4539401
faggot
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.