[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The question is: How can the nice people of [s4s] make up to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 3532885_orig lampoon.jpg (615 KB, 704x738) Image search: [Google]
3532885_orig lampoon.jpg
615 KB, 704x738
The question is:
How can the nice people of [s4s] make up to the LGBTSI* community what their rude brethren from /b/, /pol/ and /r9k/ did to their video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
>>
>>4537714
i used to watch those satanic videos with u which you advertised on here,atwa, so what the fug are u talking about
>>
File: STAR & GREYWOLF.jpg (766 KB, 1599x1600) Image search: [Google]
STAR & GREYWOLF.jpg
766 KB, 1599x1600
>>4537718
Imagine being marginalized and discriminated and discriminated against for identifying as a satanist, that wouldn't be very nice, would it?
>>
>>4537725
good point mr atwa, but ur not born a satanist
>>
>>4537718
btw, I made a new channel on
cytu
be
/r/
ATWA-IS-LIFE
>>
>>4537733
xideuuuuuuurgaddd
>>
File: 7638171_orig.jpg (547 KB, 635x784) Image search: [Google]
7638171_orig.jpg
547 KB, 635x784
>>4537732
let me explain:
man, nurture & nature = ONE, the same is what I'm sayin' you dig. god / satan = man / woman = one / the same, cat. prosecution is prostitution, revolution is evolution, the trick is seeing what the one substance paradigm implies for singular freedom and endlessness of possibilities is believing. they say don't listen to the murderer, his opinion is to be discarded, yet the revolution implies breaking of accepted norms such as. as is the case with gender norms, kid. bianguality in harmonious psychical hormonisation breeds poisonous lifeforms, agreed, yet only these creatures can guide societal mindsets back to singular substance. they say blood is hemoglobin but life is air trees water animals. apes don't wear neither trousers nor skirts, man is the fool for creating the differetiation religion. trousers / skirts = ATWA, one, the same, etc, etc ...

you dig?
>>
hello, i don't feel like i should apologize or feel bad about what is said or done by every homophobic 15 yr old that come to /b/

am i a monster
>>
>>4537759
no dats dum
>>
>>4537768
not as long as you got love in your heart :3

>>4537772
:3
>>
>>4537777
I'm thinking about thos digits
>>
Did anybody know that there is a cell in out body that makes it more likely to be gay?
When did you chose to be straight?
When did you chose to have your color of your skin?
Religion is a choice to me its chose whatever do whatever.
I don't much care for the people on here because of their stupidity but you wanna be stupid be stupid but understand that these are other people's lives not yours there are some things that you can't change.
>>
*our
>>
>>4537831
get systemic, jack
there is no choice, everything is determined
that is the law of karma: action & reaction
free will & predeterminancy is one & the same
biologism is just another religion
(did you choose to believe in a cell that makes it more likely to be gay?)
truth is, everyone lives their lives according to their experience and judgement, predetermined through bodily or social factors really doesn't matter
the place of convergence betwwen individual lifepaths is poetic wisdom of the new science
the all-encompassing weltanschauung

peace
>>
>>4537876
yee
>>
>>4537876
amen
>>
>>4537876
It doesn't matter if I chose to or not its a fact
>>
>>4537876
Why the hell would gay people chose to receive hate from idiots and closed minded people like you, you may need to study more in science people don't have a choice it happens you're basically just programmed to be gay or straight.
>>
>>4537725
delet this pls son, this has gone on far too long
>>
>>4537919
fact = factum
fac-tum
latin for: that which has been made
truth is, the world of ideas is 3-dimensional, you dig?
looking from one angle will get you nowhere in comprehending the thing in itself
(mind you, the thing is yourself -> objectivity adé)
objectivity = guided by an objective
Objektiv = german word for camera lens
the objective picture is guided by persepective of the researcher

>>4537923
you got me all wrong
i love gay people
it does not matter whether there was choice involved
nor does matter whether biology is at responsibility
everyone lives their lives according to their experience and judgement
you basically just spouted my point back at me
>>
>>4537929
I can confirm this individual is high, but, with highness comes with responsibility, I can conduct that he has achieved responsibility.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.