[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MFW NEW YOUTUBE POOP'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1457732807687.png (580 KB, 534x535) Image search: [Google]
1457732807687.png
580 KB, 534x535
>MFW NEW YOUTUBE POOP'S
>>
>Youtube Poops in 2006
DINNER GAY LUIGI WHAT THE FUUUU PINGAS
>Youtube Poops in 2016
BEEEERMM SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY QUICKSCOPING DARUDE SANDSTORM
>>
>>4536879
this really shows your lack of youtube poop knowledge.

Youtube poops right now have nothing to do with montage parodies.

t. Youtube Poop connoisseur
>>
>>4536844
nice dubs btw
>>
>>4536879
the 2006 description is pretty spot on
>>
>>4536914
dumb animeposter
>>
File: 1439445507507.gif (1 MB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1439445507507.gif
1 MB, 600x400
>>4536944
yes anime is d*mb and g*y
>>
>>4536953
kill yourself
>>
>>4536956
The internet is going to crash one day because people like you put IMMEASURABLE garbage on it all day long. People have been coming to this thread posting their INANE opinions, adding to the amount of garbage on the internet, and servers have a finite amount of space. One day the internet is going to crash and I’m going to laugh but you’re going to cry because you don’t have anywhere to post your GARBAGE and no friends at home to talk to about it and no friends on the internet because it crashed because people like you posted too much garbage on it. All the cat pictures, dog videos, emojis, memers, redditors, 4’s chan, you gotta wonder at some point why all this information is being kept on our servers? Because people like you love to read this kind of GARBAGE on a daily basis and tell other people how to live their lives. Well guess what? This time I’m going to call you out on it. This time I’m not going to let you keep crowding the servers of the internet because you refuse to let go of your OPINION and just log off your computer. This time I’m going to take a stand for all the true MEMERS out there who don’t stand for this kind of WHIMSY FLIMSY talk. This time I’m not going to let you win. The internet is going to be full and crash one day because we keep our GARBAGE content on hand for people to copy and paste too often, and they multiply the GARBAGE exponentially. There is finite space on the internet, and quite frankly, I don’t think your opinions and contributions are good enough to bother saving on the servers. I think you need to step back and think about what you’ve done, because your posts aren’t worth the memory it takes to save this GARBAGE.
>>
File: 1395794861034.gif (1 MB, 250x208) Image search: [Google]
1395794861034.gif
1 MB, 250x208
>mfw poop in my drawers
>>
>>4536962
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>4536966
LOL dubs
>>
>>4536997
Shut up u fucking nigger
>>
>>4537007
sir please apologize immediately
>>
Nerds
>>
>>4536968
It's a beautiful day outside
>>
File: MPlayer Win 10 (39).jpg (158 KB, 1280x696) Image search: [Google]
MPlayer Win 10 (39).jpg
158 KB, 1280x696
>>4536844

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.