[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I get my thread to do iron man numbers, I never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: jeb.jpg (72 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
jeb.jpg
72 KB, 800x450
How the fuck do I get my thread to do iron man numbers, I never get more than 5 replies to my post I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE MY CONTENT. I just want to for one time in my life get a sticky thread I fucking hate my life so much the other day I was playing poker with my life savings and I heard my dads voice in my head saying "don't call he has the flush" and I started hitting myself in the side of head saying fuck off dad let me play my own hands in life. I called and the guy had the flush and I went noodles I went and ran to the stove and put my hand on it just so I can feel something, Then I ran and climbed a tree outside just to get back to nature , looking back on it I had lost my mind.
>>
As someone who has gotten three stickies in his [s4s] life (one thread was stickied TWO (2) times), I can tell you right now that it is 50% luck, 50% quality content. Just keep doing what you do best, friend.
>>
>>4526138
Dude get hold of yourself,heres problem u suck.Try bathing more regularly don't try so hard and stop being such a Fuck up.
>>
>>4526138
Just killurself you fucking nigger. You think i read all that shit well fuck you
>>
File: 1454245868049.gif (920 KB, 325x203) Image search: [Google]
1454245868049.gif
920 KB, 325x203
>>4526144
hey guy nice dubs but like

<---------this
>>
File: bIrpDNof.jpg (58 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
bIrpDNof.jpg
58 KB, 1252x1252
+2 yes that's too much to read and stop going around expecting people to feel sorry for you I don't even know you and I already can't stand to you what the Fuck is wrong with you anyway
>>
>>4526146
The guy asked so I told him what do you want me to do lie to him.
>>
File: 1465085670572.jpg (49 KB, 497x427) Image search: [Google]
1465085670572.jpg
49 KB, 497x427
>>4526138
>>
>>4526151
lurk more newboy
>>
>>4526361
Been on here several years
>>
File: thumbs-up-computer-kid-gif.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up-computer-kid-gif.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>4526138
Congratulations OP.

Your thread got more than five replies.
>>
File: john-wayne-sonskatie-93.jpg (119 KB, 647x355) Image search: [Google]
john-wayne-sonskatie-93.jpg
119 KB, 647x355
I tell u what he needs a good ass kicking
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.