[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS IS LIKE DEBATING WITH CHILDREN. GET IT IN YOUR THICK FUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: 1440577449974.gif (104 KB, 300x136) Image search: [Google]
1440577449974.gif
104 KB, 300x136
THIS IS LIKE DEBATING WITH CHILDREN.

GET IT IN YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL THAT TRUMP CANNOT POSSIBLY WIN THIS!!!! MSM HAS UNITED AND IS NOW FIGHTING TRUMP WITH ALL THEY HAVE GOT.
EUROPE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD DOESNT WANT THIS MAN TO BE POTUS.

IF YOU ARE ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT VOTE FOR FUCKING BERNIE!!!!!!!!!!
>>
No can do.
If I vote for bernie, trump wins.
>>
BERNIE IS A CLOSET COMMUNIST YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH
>>
>>4504179
>the establishment is completely against trump
>if you are anti-establishment vote for a candidate that has lost
?
>>
>>4504189
>Closet
His supporters fly the red sickle everywhere they go, if he wasn't a commie he'd have disavowed by now
>>
>>4504179
READ THIS DUM DUM

http://nypost.com/2016/01/16/dont-be-fooled-by-bernie-sanders-hes-a-diehard-communist/
>>
Why are you idiots replying sincerely? Its [s4s]. Fucking trumpcucks.
>>
>>4504204
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant
>>
>>4504204
But YOU are replying sincerely. Stupid communist

Ps go fuck you're self
>>
>>4504205
This guy gets it
>>
protip: politics are gay
>>
File: berned justice.jpg (82 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
berned justice.jpg
82 KB, 720x960
>bernie
>>
>>4504204
#rused lol

>>4504214
#rused lol

but seriously though, let's agree that Trump really will make America great AGAIN. Now, it kind of sucks. I went to Wendy's the other day and i had to wait 10 MINUTES FOR MY HECKING COMBO MEAL. TRUMB 2015!!!!!!!
>>
File: bernie cuck sandwhich.jpg (370 KB, 843x934) Image search: [Google]
bernie cuck sandwhich.jpg
370 KB, 843x934
>the
>>
>>4504223
yea you've got a millenom girl thread to spam in!
haha,FUCK politics they GAY
spiderman ass, lol!
>>
>>4504229
Yeah exactly. Are you retarded?
>>
>>4504229
#rused also pls don't use rude language pls thx :^)
>>
File: bernie lemonade stand.jpg (57 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
bernie lemonade stand.jpg
57 KB, 640x640
>communist
>>
>>4504235
psh this is the response i'd expect from a demented shitlib millenom girl fanboy. lose ur consciousness rite away pls.
>>
>>4504241
loo-hoo-hoose your consciousne-he-hesssss
this is goot impostre :'')
>>
>>4504317
protip: you're both retarded gay fags
>>
>>4504353
uhh, NOPE. just MILES AHEAD-A all-a u n*ggas. prolly can't even handle it. 'oh G*D he doesn't capitalize wat a retart' akshly NO i rise above & win everytime. i was just stating my opinion. retard that says it aint worth it unless.. etc. is a D_E_M_E_N_T_O_I_D. defeatist attitude. makes me laugh how ppl like him give up. I-IMMA MAKE IT ONE DAY I SWEAR. IM SPECIAL. lol jk but nah yall dont give up on yall dreams or w/e
>>
>>4504374
le tomorrow soul le muh spoiler le muh dank papes le muh denial about being a slave to this board
>>
>>4504379
doop-dumb effort. this aint just dumb nigga this doop-dumb. you went full doopdumb. lmao such a misguided effort i laff @ it. get ur shit strait. smiling @ the difference in quality between my sexey escapades and ur pale imitation. you no match. its that simple. ur brain just aint gonna make the rite connections to allow u to COME THRU in the spectacular way i do. sorry to say
>>
>>4504385
stop posting that faggot's ancient pasta and speak for yourself retard
>>
>>4504392
you dumb unthinking shit-for-brains i am a brillaint poster & i have a limited tolerance for you and your dopey friends' bullshit! you post bullshit you get called out on bullshit! ya cant pretend to be retard all day without getting the shit smacked out of you and this is what i have proffered forth in the wake of your dirt-dumb posting! a shit-ridden hand smacking u in face stinging pain and smell of shit knowing u need to clean up! not very pleasant is it.
>>
>>4504408
you smell like the back of a donkey's ballsack, you're a dumb manlet faggot, and you're a mexican.
>>
>>4504411
politically-charged comments should be made in places where they're not expected in order to reach an audience that may not usually engage in the subject so bleed out on the sidewalk thanks.
>>4504413
that pic is NOT me for crying out loud
i thot the least i could do was defend that innocent fellow o.k.!
it NOT me!
i've been careful to pretend it was for a while but it AINT
>>
>>4504418
you are a dumb manlet mexican boy who loves to rape cats
>>
>>4504419
just me & you in this thread no1 else.
>>
I am watching this horror movie and for like an hour they didn't have a dog but half way in this dog just pops up as part of the plot and they act like the dog has just been there the whole time it's kinda dumb
>>
Karen will MAGA!
>>
>>4504461
dumb karenposter
>>
seriously, did I post my heart attack question in some thread?
seriously.
>>
File: sawakotrump.jpg (138 KB, 1600x1422) Image search: [Google]
sawakotrump.jpg
138 KB, 1600x1422
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>4504426
if that heppoens the dog probaly had direa and could not be in the first part of the bideo and they just add the dog in later
>>
>>4504426
if that heppoens the dog probaly had direa and could not be in the first part of the bideo and they just add the dog in later
>>
File: yay.jpg (47 KB, 1015x435) Image search: [Google]
yay.jpg
47 KB, 1015x435
plebs im vote at dukakis
>>
File: 1451737180810.png (637 KB, 1015x435) Image search: [Google]
1451737180810.png
637 KB, 1015x435
plebs im vote at dukakis
>>
>>4504179
I am duck
>>
when dat skull thicc <3
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.