[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yes hello who is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (865 KB, 877x738) Image search: [Google]
file.png
865 KB, 877x738
yes hello who is this
>>
I really loathe you fags. You know who you are. You post the same shit everyday, not even for the negative attention you crave - you do it because it's all you know.

You're not funny or interesting, so you just spam your waifu or your fetish..it really fucking bothers me this board could be what /b/ should've been but instead it's /trash/+ some irony.

Fuck you. I'm not mad in the slightest - and that is how deep my hatred of you is.
>>
>>4500943
but it's just an anime girl answering her phone
>>
bobes
>>
yes hello this is oppai
>>
(´・ω・)つ(・(・Kneading tits
>>
anime titters
>>
>>4501263
i laughed so hard at this
>>
boobs they want to feel me
because I’m a little bit squeezy
but giving over to you and switching
free me to imagine three and total recall
a sad song that started with a pill but don’t
rhyme untill do it! that stupid simple sh*t with
no thanks pay or stare wit of that me & you kno.
so after the first last blown leaves please for a bit

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4500941
why doesn't she have any nipples
>>
>>4502127
their hidden behind hadn and hare
>>
File: fortune.jpg (26 KB, 242x244) Image search: [Google]
fortune.jpg
26 KB, 242x244
>>4502127
>anime bobs are real boobs

obo<

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4500941
Yes, this is Dr. Checkem....I hope you're sitting down miss anime.....I don't know how to tell you this but...You don't have any nipples...I'd like to schedule an appointment for further evaluation & observation
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.