[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been gone being a salesman and you know just living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: foYsGKK.jpg (855 KB, 1382x2458) Image search: [Google]
foYsGKK.jpg
855 KB, 1382x2458
I've been gone being a salesman and you know just living that young single twenty year old life. I'm doing pretty well and I hope that you guys will make it too one day. At my job apparently everyone has their turn with the bosses wife and the other little thottiana (like thot or 'thotty' but only she's mexican so she's like a senorita LOL) Like this guy was telling me how she wanted to fuck in the van full of people but he wouldn't since her bf was driving and watching him in the rear view mirror like a hawk. Guess he didn't watch cclose enough since she just gave him some head kek. Anyways I just started this job and it's going to change my personality if I keep it but I'm ok with that since it's just going to make me more social. Anyways I'm ranting so I'll just say what I was going to.

You guys are alright and I hope one day you start being what you want to be.

"don't let your dreams be dreams" - liu kang
>>
test
>>
>>4472788
You're not anything but an autist
>>
post a pic of you're self are u a girl
>>
>>4472795
Rude.
>>
>>4472788
I'll buy what you're sellin
>>
I had sex with a girl
>>
>>4472788
get a loada this smell-ass dirt-ass fag. can you imagine feeling as if u have 'made it', that u have 'g-- PFFMT holding in laffter cringing @ u *ahem* 'got somewhere' via the opportunity to submit your soul to long - term degradation & shit-giving-about a thing u dont rly even shit-give about? &then @first ur like whoa kewl the bossa kuk but then a few months l8r the realization dawns on u that ur acquainting urself with classless ppl and thats u now too cause u have no other optiones but ur legit allowing urself to think its o.k. & even kewl cause doing anything else @ that point seems far&away? i can. i just did. imagine it, that is. but it suks ballsak lol. also r u nodokaii? we all know ur thirty something bro dont play
>>
>>4473569
GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEE

jk anon, so did i
>>
>>4473574
kewl
>>
>>4473572
haha dude, last night i was watching The Amazing Spider-man 2, and Spiderman mockingly calls Electro 'sparkles' at multiple points during the film. I was like wow not even Spiderman likes that sperglord.
>>
>>4473615
rlyyyyy aahaha-ha well yknow when u got opinions like mine ppls arent gna like ya very much some times thats just the way it is *diddle-daiw, diddle-daiw, diddle-daiw* like da songe also i'm, like, a really smart personlike how tromb says itbut srsly i am geniouse. you, not so much
>>
stupid ass spoiler bullshit shitting its pants why cant i CLOSE a bracket and OPEN another goddamn bracket right after, WHY. WHY. STUPID. shite ass spoilers i wooda fixed that a long tiem ago yea yea i could delete it but im KEEPING the fuckin post there. we'll do it live. we'll DO IT LIVE, FUCK it. we'll DO it live. fucking thing SUCKS
>>
>>4473644
le epic autsim dubs XD
>>
>>4473646
im actualy like, smarter than u & everyone u probly ever met. just look at ur stupit parents. goddamn retarts i bet their tax bracket is below 250k lmoa garbage
>>
Just checking in here so I can be the absolute #1 smartest person in this thread, and, in fact, on this board.
>>
>>4473652
stupit. it wood exude from u if this were the case. but no it doesnt. u are simply playing a childs game. dull net-based reverse-psychology one-uppery. and it borin. borin me 2 tears
>>
It seems as though a small child has fallen into my mental trap, and is now playing my very own game....
>>
>>4473666
maybe digits'll save me!
lolnah
>>
>>4473666
epic triples, sparkless confirmed for sub-80 IQ
>>
>>4473676
mak no sens

giant copy pasta amassing ultraprolific hyperimpenetrable inassailable stoptryin woohgotem
>>
>>4472788
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.