[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1428957590190.jpg (32 KB, 454x284) Image search: [Google]
1428957590190.jpg
32 KB, 454x284
I'm back
>>
auto-sage thread friend is that you
>>
>>4463719
you're a fucking dirtbag. everyone that spammed those images, everyone that spams an image for the sake of this bullshit archive list, honestly should, like not trying to be edgy or anything, but it would be preferable if their lives would end in the short-term.
>>
>>4463745
what's the real problem fam
>>
>>4463758
the fact that molesting cats is illegal
>>
>>4463762
---except i'm not a pissant sitting flying-fingers on a keyboard with absolutely jack shit to my name! except i don't have fuckup parents who are still working their asses off to afford the shithouse your dirt-ass still lives in! except whoops! you have no legitimate argument! oh dear you didn't do very much the fuck of anything with your time on this earth, don't go hatin the ones that did! fucking loser
>>
File: xgz9nkR.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
xgz9nkR.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>4463762
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>4463768
4 da record, never have i felt 'rekt' on this site, ever. i do the rekking, buddy, and i do it well. i'm a frigging legend and i didn't even try. show me where the rekkage happened. show me. nowhere was i rekt. couple losers called me cat-fugger and i'm laughing in their dirty faces right now. because you all suck and i win. in real life and on this shitty containment board.
>>
>>4463767
bants status:
[ ] handled
[x] not handled
>>
>>4463772
u serious brah.. u r srsly embarrassing. I blush on ur behalf when I read ur wholly-ineffective cuntfart comments. U a joke. A subpar joke. Cut it out.
>>
>>4463770
but why are you so agitated by this website that you feel the need to be here every day of your life projecting your ideal sense of self when you really just sit here and do the same thing that all of us do. you're literally no better than anyone on this board.
>>
>>4463777
dripz nize
>>4463774
im not ur brah pal
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.