[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up in Keksandra's body, fully clothed, in the 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 16
File: 1431844232017.png (143 KB, 997x1809) Image search: [Google]
1431844232017.png
143 KB, 997x1809
You wake up in Keksandra's body, fully clothed, in the 4chan world

What do you do?
>>
>>4455984
turn 180 degrees and moonwalk out
>>
Collect the maximum amounts of jizz allowed.
>>
>>4455984
Literally lol my face off
>>
>>4455984
I'd be overcome with shock. You would be too if you suddenly became the Internet grill you really like.

First I'd make sure this is the real deal and pinch myself. Then, I'd go explore the room I've apparently woken up in. It's a bedroom, of course, but why Keksandra would sleep in her clothes bemuses me. I open up the drawers and find various things. Undergarments, hairpins, ribbons, papers, pencils, pens, bangles and socks.

Next, I'd check her closet and, to my amusement, there's every single outfit Keksandra has been depicted in. Every dress, every hat, every pair of shoes (not a lot, by the way). I'd also get a good look at myself in the full-length mirror that doubles as a sliding closet door. It is the real Keksandra from the propeller to the flats. I'd test out my voice and find it's high-pitched, then say a few things like "Bane?", "Check these dubs!" and "Wew lad!", then I'd giggle.

After that, I would resume life in the same way Keksandra would. I mean, this is the life we all dream of. You make dank memes 24/7, people listen to you, you have never-ending fun, and most of all, girls finally like you.
>>
>>4456011
Tl;dr lol
>>
>>4456011
wew lad
nice dubs
>>
>>4456033
Nice dubs yourself ;)
>>
>>4456011
wow that was a real meme
>>
>>4456011
check'd
>>
Kek my ass off
>>
Pms
>>
bonk
>>
>>4456011
n. dubs
>>
>>4455984
I would undress myself and prepare to get raped
>>
She would probably put in her butt plug for the long ride way home
>>
File: 6135.jpg (598 KB, 1000x1385) Image search: [Google]
6135.jpg
598 KB, 1000x1385
>>4456437
She has really big butt plugs :^)
>>
kill all niggers and jews
>>
>>4455984
Where do I get this hat? I need it.
>>
>>4455984
Kill myself

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4455984
Gentlyly carress myself under my cloths
>>
>>4456529
ily

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
File: 61rAjfV.jpg (194 KB, 698x978) Image search: [Google]
61rAjfV.jpg
194 KB, 698x978
Do what an eleven year old should do

Go to school
>>
>>4456743
haha wow are you back in doing draws?
>>
>>4456754
dunno. just tried a thing.
>>
pencil in butte
>>
>>4456743
draw keksandra in casual clothes pls
>>
>>4456743
s4s-tan is anime

chackmate anime haters
>>
>>4455984
Seduce /pol/-kun and call him a lolicon
>>
>>4456743
Keksandra in yuri amine schoolgrill clothes a CUTE
>>
If you see this message, repost it for upvotes and free reddit gold
>>
File: keksandra.jpg (65 KB, 839x1485) Image search: [Google]
keksandra.jpg
65 KB, 839x1485
>>4456791
not necessarily
>>
>>4456791
[s4s]-tan and all the board-tans are superior to animes
deal with it, dumb animeposter
>>
>>4457657
Keep being in denial, hater
>>
>>4456743
draw keksandra in different anime outfits

like the yuruyuri grills, yoko littner, serena from pokemon, and lisa simpson because nice grill (simpsons is anime like cory in the house)
>>
File: 2 (1).png (285 KB, 757x1037) Image search: [Google]
2 (1).png
285 KB, 757x1037
but what if she had big tiddi?
>>
>>4457964
Those are nice boobs. Where is the cheeky smiley on the dress though? Otherwise this is ebin :^)

Also can we see her feeties and shoes? :^)
>>
i would have a lesbian relationship with /int/ lady
>>
>>4456011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I LITERALLY came here to say THIS
>>
File: wew_intensifies.gif (499 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
wew_intensifies.gif
499 KB, 500x335
>>4456437
>>4456446
>>4456545
>>4457964
>>4457971
>>4457975

DO

NOT

SEXUALIZE

THE

KEKSANDRA
>>
>>4457988
Nice dubs but you're wrong
>>
>>4457975
that tfw feele when not keksandra to have a qt argentinian gf
>>
>>4457999
>999
>Trips
Nice
>>
>>4456743
>It was only logical.
>Sure, you're Keksandra now, but you weren't accustomed to life as her.
>So, you decided to start your new life the way an eleven year old would.
>The 4chan School of Young Memers seemed like the perfect place to get yourself sorted out
>You enrolled there over the weekend and bought all the textbooks, pencils, pens, workbooks, a bag, and a uniform.
>It's Monday morning, and today is your first day.
>You pull the uniform out of the closet and lay it down on the bed.
>It's a very formal uniform.
>A white undershirt, purple tie, purple blazer, a dark tartan skirt, long silky black socks, and two pairs of shoes: Black loafers, and white uwabaki.
>The uniform policy dictates that loafers are worn to and from school, while the uwabaki must be worn inside the school. Also, there is a "no hats" policy.
>You slip the shirt on and button it up.
>Smiling at how your motor skills still exist when you're a different person, you tie the tie on under your collar, using a Windsor knot.
>On comes the pleated tartan skirt, which feels short on you.
>Next is the blazer, which fits like a glove as you button it up.
>Finally, you roll the socks on over your legs and slip your feet into the loafers.
>You glance at your self in the mirror. There isn't a disorganized dank memer staring back at you, only a smartly-dressed schoolgirl staring curiously.
>You reach down and lift the hem of your skirt, wondering if it won't get too windy.
>What strikes you most is how different you look without your trademark headgear.
>"I look pretty weird without a hat on..." you say.
>You check the alarm clock on the side of your bed, which reads 8:21. The bus would be here in ten minutes.
>Grabbing your bag, you stuff all the textbooks into your bag, along with your pencilcase, uwabaki and workbooks, then zip it up.
>As you walk out the door, you sigh and stroll down the sidewalk.
>>
>>4456433
>33
>dubs
nice
>>
File: lonelyboy.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
lonelyboy.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>4455984
post frogs :^)

https://youtu.be/97IBY8cQ5fs
>>
>>4458262
>So, this was the start of your life as Keksandra. Not as the bubbly, energetic checker of dubs, but as a formal young lady ready for her first day of school.
>It's a temporary lifestyle, just until you're confident enough to live normally. After all, you're still a bit shocked that this happened.
>At the bus shelter, you pull out a textbook titled "Dank and Ironic Memes: A Beginner's Guide" and study the cover.
>It resembles one of those satirical montage parodies on YouTube. Doritos, hitmarkers, MLG, Faze logos, even one of those green screen explosion templates.
>It's a chilly morning, cold enough that you can feel the frosty metal through your skirt as you remain seated. You hope that the classrooms have heating.
>The bus rolls up and stops in front of the shelter. You stand up, dust your skirt off, and step inside.
>Inside the bus, schoolboys make up the majority of the students. They are seated in two rows, each seat occupying two children.
>There's a commotion inside the bus, coming from a group of boys sitting at the back. You look around for a seat.
>There is one seat on the bus with no children, presumably the last two spots available. You walk to the seat, textbook tucked under your arm, and sit next to the window.
>As the bus driver pulls out and continues down the street, you flip through the first chapter of the textbook.
>The chapter gives a rundown on the history of memes, starting from the origin of the word and working its way up to 2016.
>It makes for an interesting read, so interesting that before you know it, the bus has stopped in front of the school.
>You disembark from the bus and stand at the entrance of the school. It's a two-story building, painted a dark red.
>Around the building, there are playgrounds and a few sporting pitches.
>It had been years since you attended an elementary school. It reminds you of all the noogies, wedgies and swirlies you received as a young boy. Now, you're a young girl. Maybe things will be better.
>>
>>4458309
>Before you step inside, you remember about the policy of the school.
>You take the uwabaki out from your bag and hold them in your right hand as you walk through the door.
>As soon as you step inside, you wipe your feet and kick the loafers off, replacing them with the uwabaki.
>They felt comfortable, but not as comfortable as the loafers. You sigh as you pick them up and carry them down the hall.
>You walk up the stairs and take a left, finding your locker. It is labelled "Keksandra", with no surname present (since you didn't know it).
>Remembering the locker combination, you swivel the lock to 22, then 11, then 33. A small click inside proves your success, as you open the door of the locker.
>After you quickly place your loafers inside, you check the timetable that has been taped to the inside of your locker.
>Math at 9am, English at 9:45am, recess between 10:30am and 11:00am, a double dank memes Studies at 11am, lunch between 12:30pm and 1:30pm, science at 1:30pm, followed by gym at 2:15pm
>You smile. The core subjects, barring gym perhaps, would be a breeze. You take the mathematics textbook out of your bag, as well as your pencilcase and workbook.
>As you close the locker, the bell rings, indicating the start of a new day.
>You close the locker and carry all of your equipment under your arm. As you open the door to the classroom, you notice that it is empty. You are the first one to arrive.
>You pick out a seat at the front and sort out your books. Other students in your class negin to arrive, filling the class until no seats are available.
>The class is an even distribution of boys and girls, with twenty-two children in total.
>Nice dubs.
>>
So I'm going to write more later it would be great if you kept this thread alive thank you <3
>>
>>4458389
You don't have to do that.
>>
>>4458390
But I want to :^(
>>
Good story anon
>>
>>4458389
Bumping 4u
>>
File: 1464322762837.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464322762837.gif
1 MB, 400x400
Mastrubate furiously
>>
>>4458357
>>4458309
>>4458262
nice emem
>>
File: 9.png (69 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
9.png
69 KB, 2000x2000
>>4459238
>>
>>4458357
>A female teacher strolls into the room, briefcase in hand.
>"Good morning, class 6D," she says.
>"Good morning, Miss Ebin," the class responds.
>Miss Ebin. Wow.
>"Now, we have a new student today, who is going to finish the school year before she leaves," Miss Ebin says, looking down at you. "Would you like to introduce yourself?"
>You guess that this is where you make or break your temporary life here.
>Standing up and walking up to the front of the class, you clasp your hands together and look down at your shoes.
>"U-um, my name is Keksandra, I like to make dank memes and I wanna learn stuff," you stutter.
>Why is this hard for you? For goodness' sake, under that little girl is a grown man.
>"It's very nice to meet you, Keksandra, and I hope you have a great time improving your knowledge on memes," Miss Ebin politely responds. You sit back down, opening the workbook to a blank page.
>Miss Ebin picks up from a previous class and begins to talk about finding the area of different shapes, such as squares, triangles, and circles. This stuff is basic knowledge to you, but to ensure you're taking your time here well, you copy down everything she says.
>After twenty minutes, Miss Ebin gives the class a worksheet for you to work through.
>[A square has a side length of six metres. What is its area?]
>[A four metre high triangle has an area of three metres squared. What is the length of the base?]
>After math has ended, the class moves on to English, where you're re-learning adverbs.
>You feel more confident as time passes by.
>The bell rings for recess, but instead of going out to the playground, you take your meme guide and head to the library.
>>
>>4459580
You'd better write an entire book, I'd buy it.
>>
>>4458294
Dumb frogposter.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4459580
>The day passes by without much trouble.
>You wanted fellow students to initiate conversations with you, but nobody comes up to do it
>Additionally, you never went out to recess or lunch, you've just been studying that textbook in the library
>You're sitting on the bus, waiting for it to come to the right stop.
>Again, the seat next to you is empty, and you're reading the textbook.
>And again, nobody is sitting next to you as soon as the bus reaches your stop.
>You get off of the bus and walk the rest of the way home.
>As soon as you are inside, you set down your bag, kick off your loafers and remove your socks.
>"Wow, wearing this school uniform is a real burden," you mutter as you remove your blazer, skirt and shirt. You take them to your room and spread them out nicely on the bed.
>You open the closet door and glance at some of the other items of clothing inside, wondering what to wear casually for the rest of the day.
>Damn, there's so many things to choose from. No wonder women go through this every single day.
>You eventually settle on a long purple dress and a pair of black leather shoes similar to your uwabakis (you know they have a different name, you just can't remember what it is), as well as your traditional hat.
>You admire yourself in the mirror, enjoying how the outfit combines maturity and innocence into one.
>Boy, you were hungry. You didn't have anything to eat at school, and you hadn't noticed your grumbling stomach until now.
>Time to make a sandwich!
>>
>>4459678
oh no is keksandra a broken home?
>>
>>4459683
Real Keksandra does live alone but likes to spend time with /c/, /wsr/, /mlp/, /cm/, /qst/, /jp/ and other people.

Man in Keksandra doesn't know this because he's only been her for a few days. He'll learn eventually.
>>
>>4458262
Keksandra VN when?!
>>
died
>>
>>4459705
Yes kill
>>
>>4459686
when we get nice artists
>>
matt i kno your here you fucking nigger
>>
File: 0c3.png (661 KB, 1248x1113) Image search: [Google]
0c3.png
661 KB, 1248x1113
>>4459851
heh
>>
>>4459858
you silly cunt, i'll put you in the ground
>>
>>4459862
no pls mercy
>>
File: 2pout2furious.png (69 KB, 235x246) Image search: [Google]
2pout2furious.png
69 KB, 235x246
>>4459865
you've done it now faggot
>>
File: wfwfwef.png (119 KB, 695x602) Image search: [Google]
wfwfwef.png
119 KB, 695x602
>>4459867
oh fuck
>>
File: mubbeels.jpg (41 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
mubbeels.jpg
41 KB, 400x300
>>4459872
i swear to god
>>
requesting art of schoolgirl keksandra reading meme textbook on a bus
>>
>>4459686
rhen py is so easy you can learn it a day, what are you waiting anon
>>
>>4456743
Pls draw more schoolgirl Keksandra
>>
>>4459985
Also by schoolgirl Keksandra I mean "anon who is now Keksandra dressed as a schoolgirl" so she kinda acts casual and normal like when she observes herself without a hat
>>
File: keksandra.jpg (41 KB, 320x346) Image search: [Google]
keksandra.jpg
41 KB, 320x346
>>
>>4459995
rood
>>
>>4460133
wow nice dubs but stop bumping this thread discussion is over ^_^
>>
>>4460157
How is it over?
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.