[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have I got a story for you, /s4s/ >Be me, American born Indian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: JJJameson.jpg (29 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JJJameson.jpg
29 KB, 1280x720
Have I got a story for you, /s4s/
>Be me, American born Indian
inb4 poo in loo, which is relevant later
>Parents take road trip to St. Louis for cousin's brother's bowling rival's dog groomer's pimp's baby shower
>lolidgaf.jpeg
>Stay home playing vidya, studying for finals
>Parents came back today
>Mom cracking up as she walks in
>Takes out phone, shows me and sister video
>Shows dad walking around a portapotty by BROADWAY THEATER
>Realizes it's locked
>Goes around to bushes near street
>Without thinking, does his business in them
>MFW Dad did not poo in loo
>MFW Dad used an undesignated shitting street
>MFW Dad is confused when I remind him theres a fine for public defecation in the United States
This guy is a doctor, /s4s/

I fucking love being in a brown family
>>
>>4443123
who are you quoting
>>
hoo ru kwoting?
>>
Not a quote, literally just happened

Lmk if missing something, am a new fag around these parts
>>
>>4443132
who were you quoting in this post?
>>4443123
>>
OP here, newfag around these parts
>>4443123
Was my own green text, felt there was no better way to tell it

Idk how else to prove it
>>
>>4443154
Why did you come here?
Nice story btw
>>
>>4443123
Self Bump
>>
I typically hang around /pol/, thought you would enjoy the happening, but instead all I hear from you faggots
>Who are yuo quoting
>Hu r u quoting

Again, new here, never knew that greentexts triggered so much
>>
>>4443175
who are you quoting???
>>
>>4443177
Nice dubs
>>
>>4443175
I could tell you came from /pol/ when you said poo in loo
>>
>>4443175
here's a fyi

How do I quote somebody?

To quote a portion of text, simply place a pointer (">") in front of the text you wish to highlight (ex. ">This is a quote"). To link to and highlight an entire post, place two pointers in front of its unique post number (ex. ">>210981"). Cross-linking to another 4chan board is also possible, by placing three pointers before a board letter, followed by a post number (ex. ">>>/x/1208196").

If you're using our inline extension, simply click the post number you'd like to reference and it will bring up a Quick Reply window for you to write your response in. Highlighting text and then clicking the post number will quote the selected text.

also pls no crass language here

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4443123
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>4443196
How do I go about changing such?
>>
>>4443196
Wut
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.