[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the differnce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_0386.jpg (103 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0386.jpg
103 KB, 500x362
whats the difference bewteen this and /b/?

G-d Bless
FS FLYWHEELS
>>
>>4403482
One major difference is that we are blessed by the most supreme and wonderful poster of all time: Luptron
>>
>>4403484
What?
Whos Luptron?
>>
>>4403490
>Whos Luptron?
Said no one ever
>>
>>4403495
JUST LET ME IN ON YOUR INSIDE JOKE

ITS NOT FAIR TAHT I DONT KNOW
>>
>>4403498
This is no joke, Luptron is the prototype poster for all of the high quality posting that you witness on this amazing and joyous board
>>
literal descendent of beans detected in thit itt
>>
I like Captain Kek
>>
>>4403505
can yiu just tell me the differnce bewteen this AND /b/?
>>
Literally a meme machine
>>
>>4403510
Can't you see it, lad? The difference is profound

>>4403509
He's pretty cool
>>
>>4403482
the original idea behind [s4s] is that it was what /b/ users thought reddit was like, and was a piss take of both the meme subreddit (I can't remember what it was called), and the shit reddit says subreddit (which was apparently an sjw circle jerk), although more so the latter then the former. It started as a hidden board on april fools day, and at the time it was mostly populated by shitposters from /pol/, and was pretty much that; a board for /pol/ shitposting and forcing memes. After the board stopped being hidden, people from /a/ and /jp/ banded together to affect this (supposedly) new board's culture (that's why there are so many anime based memes here). over time, Itt just kinda mutated into what it is today.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
It's basically one giant ylyl thread.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
b are only gay fags fapiing to traps and assholes and claiming to be str8.

we are the aryan masterrace blessed by lady yoko

mau the animu boobes be with you
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 235x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 235x288
rate my gf
>>
File: dubs nice.jpg (65 KB, 776x684) Image search: [Google]
dubs nice.jpg
65 KB, 776x684
>>4403511
dubs confirm
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.