[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's gameday!....Can I watch with you, onii-chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: large.jpg (343 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
343 KB, 500x706
It's gameday!....Can I watch with you, onii-chan?
>>
>>4399487
Pull up a seat baby the games' about to stard
>>
>>4399491
No it's not!....Don't sit next to him! He just wants to do creepy things with you!...
>>
>>4399512
hey bby dont listen to this guy none of those things are creepy alright psh just like relax girl
>>
>>4399517
Do you even know what game? Or are you just trying to take advantage?! D:<
>>
>>4399524
Of course baby, I love the game
>>
>>4399531
*sits on your lap*
Will the game be starting soon?...I hope we win!
>>
>>4399543
Yeah it's starting any minute now, hey I really like these pants you're wearing I wonder what's underneath them?
>>
>>4399546
Silly! You're underneath them cause I'm sitting on you! *playfully wiggles in your lap*
>>
>>4399559
Hng yeah that's right, yes that's totally right mmhmm wow I can't wait for this game to start
>>
>>4399565
You make funny noises!...But something is poking me...Please move your belt onii-chan, it's poking me!
I can't wait either, when does it start?
>>
>>4399586
Please don't make fun of those noises, they're very special noises just for you. I can take my belt off but I might need some help with it if you can get your hands down there and feel around for it. I'm pretty sure this game is starting within the next 20 to thirty minutes unless there's a rain delay or something though
>>
my little sister cannot bossibly be this lewd
>>
>>4399594
Special noises? For me?
And ok! *reaches underneath me, moving my hand around until I find & grab ahold of something* Oh! *squeezes & tugs* I found it! *moves it to a side* there, now it isn't poking me anymore!
>>
>>4399609
That's great that's really really great that's a really great thing you did my belt is completely out of the way and i noticed that those pants of your looked really tight you'd probably be more comfortable if you took them off right, oh look they're started the pre-game warmup drills
>>
Looks like fun can I join
>>
>>4399632
Oh my god pepe you pooped all over the floor, that's cool though I'm sure there are some people on this board who are into that
>>
>>4399618
Silly! All I did was move it! And, now that you mention it, they are a bit uncomfortable...
*slips off bottoms while still sitting in your lap*
I feel much better now! *playfully wiggles some more* thank you for always having my best interest in mind! *turns & hugs you*
>>
>>4399640
Wow you're so nice wouldn't it be nice if we just hugged like this for a while, and like if I just maybe put my hand in your underwear for a second, just quickly like that it's not a big deal
>>
>>4399646
In m-my underwear?....W-why would we want to do that?....
*turns red* I, don't think you should do that..
>>
>>4399659
Oh yeah, no it was just an idea. It's cool we can just sit here and hug for a while and wait for the game to start I'm ok with that it's fine it's really ok it's good it's ok it's fine
>>
>>4399669
*straddles you, hugs you* I like this better, I like feeling safe with you! *kisses you on the cheek*
>>
It's *cocks shotgun* purging time!
>>
>>4399680
You're such a wonderful young anime, truly a joy to be around. You make my head swirl with thoughts and emotions, your presence is so tender and amazing, to be within your embrace is to be enjoined with the spirit of love itself
>>
File: download.jpg (217 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
217 KB, 1024x576
>>4399697
>>
>>4399697
By the btw, I have a peepee
>>
File: 2821963z6hfbsx4gn.jpg (135 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
2821963z6hfbsx4gn.jpg
135 KB, 800x600
>>4399723
peepee confirmed
>>
>>4399723
This is why it was so important to check inside your underwear. Let this be a lesson to all
>>
>>4399767
You know you were hoping for benis ;)
>>
>>4400099
t'would have been a joy to find a small femenine penis betwixt those tiny anime legs, indeed

nice dubs btw
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.