[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a deal's a deal now you have to sniffe all these buttes!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (637 KB, 850x600) Image search: [Google]
file.png
637 KB, 850x600
a deal's a deal now you have to sniffe all these buttes!
>>
I really loathe you fags. You know who you are. You post the same shit everyday, not even for the negative attention you crave - you do it because it's all you know.

You're not funny or interesting, so you just spam your waifu or your fetish..it really fucking bothers me this board could be what /b/ should've been but instead it's /trash/+ some irony.

Fuck you. I'm not mad in the slightest - and that is how deep my hatred of you is
>>
>>4382819
*sniffs you're butte*
>>
>>4382827
pissant faggot. you'll never amount to jackshit. Degenerate lardass.
>>
>>4382829
*sniffs you're lardass*
>>
>>4382832
*dumps your failure ass in the garbage to rot*
>>
It's a battle of wit's!
>>
>>4382816
ditrtdumb ugly faggot consider ending your life. this drawing is so embarrassingly bad. vagina way too puffy and separate from ass cheeks. everything is retardedly shiny , give me a break, are they covered in oil or something? even their stupid hair covered in oil. looks so goddamn unnatural with unintuitive points of light meaning to represent shiny surface? lol no try again. truly terrible and in such poor taste. so many things wrong with this it is hard to even get my mind to register this image as depicting naked human beings. sicking bad energy on OP for years to come enjoy my gift you deserve it
>>
>>4382816
Deal!
>>
>>4382816
why is the middle vagine blurry
>>
>>4383506
meatflaps
>>
*sneeeeef*
>>
File: s40q.png (494 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
s40q.png
494 KB, 800x1066
>>4383517
In other words a girl pretended to not be immediately repulsed by you and spoke with a sweet voice and now you think you're a Chad
>>
>>4383541
Don't pressure me into sex
>>
>>4382816
with pleasure mistresses *smiffs these 100/5 butts*
>>
anime butte smelle goode
>>
>>4382816
i wish s4s worked with my oculus rift and smell-o-vision so i could for real smeele these animes buttes they look like their in need of a good sniffing! like they might die if they dont get a sniff!
>>
File: 1461253081532.png (110 KB, 426x386) Image search: [Google]
1461253081532.png
110 KB, 426x386
https://hitomi.la/galleries/610647.html
>>
>>4383541
>>4383541
In other words a girl pretended to not be immediately repulsed by you and spoke with a sweet voice and now you think you're a Chad
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.