[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
imagine someone hiding all your clothes while you're showering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1458151190805.jpg (98 KB, 627x885) Image search: [Google]
1458151190805.jpg
98 KB, 627x885
imagine someone hiding all your clothes while you're showering and they leave some girls clothes on your bed for you to wear
you don't want to catch a cold, so you put it on
almost immediately, your anger and frustration melts away, you start to feel warm and fuzzy, the airy feeling between your legs is one you've never felt before, it feels nice
you run up to the mirror and you're greeted not by your own reflection, but by a cute girl
with your manliness all but stripped away, you take out your phone and take a picture, you don't want this feeling to end
>>
hehe i wear panty now i levae choco stain ooopsy :) am i cute?
>>
>>4343296
Sounds HomoSexual ToBeHonest
>>
File: 1438224568877.png (76 KB, 158x212) Image search: [Google]
1438224568877.png
76 KB, 158x212
>>4343296
me imagining this
>>
File: smug sip.jpg (134 KB, 433x480) Image search: [Google]
smug sip.jpg
134 KB, 433x480
>>4343296
I don't need anyone to hide my clothes for this to happen
>>
>wearing any kind of clothes at all
normies get out
>>
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE MASTER TROLE** POST THIS IN THREE threads or FACE trolling..
░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
█░▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
█░▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█░░░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█
░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
>>
>>4343307
post pics
>>
File: serling.jpg (183 KB, 960x854) Image search: [Google]
serling.jpg
183 KB, 960x854
This one is filed under `I', for `I want to be the little girl'. For more information, we direct you to the complete case history. You'll find it in... the twilight zone.
>>
>>4343296
haha jokes on u OP I'm fat and hairy and also not a bear so I'm Good thanks ;^)
>>
>>4343342
Gotta say I love this meme here.
>>
>>4343322
dubs
>>
>>4343296
but my weenie is gone gone :( where are you weenie weenie?
>>
>>4343296
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THAT BOY
AHAHAHAHA
IS WEARING
AAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
A SKIRT AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 285x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 285x247
>>4343296
imagine if they replaced all of your underwear with pic related and you had no choice but to wear them
>>
>>4343458
*farts intruigedly*
>>
>>4343296
bumping to remind newfigs what a quality thread looks like
>>
I literally saw a guy walking down the street today wearing some kind of utility skirt. It was a khaki material and had pockets and shit on it. The future is here, gentlemen; and the future is freeballin'.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.