[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need help with bepis hairs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: mrkrabs.png (310 KB, 504x385) Image search: [Google]
mrkrabs.png
310 KB, 504x385
so at the base of my bepis there are some extra hairs that i dont want there because i would like the bepis to be hair free, i leave the hair on my balls because i think it is fine but i want my bepis to be smooth.

so i shave the base part of my bepis carefully. but it does not shave down as smooth as i want and its hard to get it all perfect and then in a day it starts growing back and when i have the sex im scared that the bristly part is poky on the outside of the bagona.

i want my bepis smooth and dont want to scratch on her bagona. can any grils tell me if these stubbles scratch the bagona and/or how to get those hairs to go away.

thank you
>>
i wanna suck that cock
>>
File: hairs.png (14 KB, 731x530) Image search: [Google]
hairs.png
14 KB, 731x530
here is a drawing to show the ones i mean thank you
>>
inject heroin
>>
you have to give them the plucc
ged some tweezzers and get pluccin
>>
>>4340837
are u serious bra

is there anything i can put on to make them not hurt to plucc
>>
>>4340920
heroin
>>
just wax the bepis??
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-19-01h31m16s744.png (601 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-19-01h31m16s744.png
601 KB, 768x576
>>4340944
>>
File: pebis.png (240 KB, 396x229) Image search: [Google]
pebis.png
240 KB, 396x229
>>4340944
is this the best way pls repond wat do u guys do and is there girls that can say if sutbble hurts the bagina
>>
Red muthufukuh,

Crisp yer conk then plug the hair follicles with microscopic corks.

Jerk off with sulphurous Nair
>>
>>4341057
lol u da best
u post so dope .. so dank .. so fresh
>>
>>4341072
Lol no
>>
>>4341141
im glad we disagree because in reality i do not want anyone else likeing her as much as i do. get lost kiddo
>>
so does bepis stubble hurt baginas? that is the question of the day, it seems. I am not a grill so i dk.
>>
File: hildabeast.jpg (29 KB, 609x438) Image search: [Google]
hildabeast.jpg
29 KB, 609x438
sorry im not a girl i dont think there are girls on this website
>>
>>4340817
people are still impersonate me

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.