[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just did 3 marijuana smokes and I wanted to let you all know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I just did 3 marijuana smokes and I wanted to let you all know that I love you and I'll miss you when I'm gone!
>>
RIP in peace OP
We hardly knew ye
>>
>>4334575
"le pretending to be a stoner whenever i've never even smoked XDDDD NEW MEME LE INTRODUCING XDDDDD"

Tape a knife to the wall and run head first into it
>>
>>4334590
are you insinuating that I did not, infact, smoke 3 entire marijuanas?

sir, are you a racist?

speak to the eyes of truth, bitch nigga.

I'll go to the store and buy you at least some, SOME chips.
>>
>>4334590
That seems like it would hurt though, and I don't think OP should do something that would cause them physical harm.
>>
>>4334615
I don't think you understand what's really going on here. Physical harm to OP is the best possible outcome for the greatest number of people here. Just ask an expert. I'm an expert.
>>
>>4334615
thanks, I was thinking the same thing.

sorry if I came off as aggressive, I just don't like it when bullies try to harsh my mellow with they're ungroovy vibes.

Thanks fore being kind and looking out for me.
>>
>>4334644
Please explain everything you just said.
>>
>>4334644
>44
>Dubs
Nice
>>
>>4334678
It would take too long I'm getting ready for bed.
>>
>>4334757
can you please summarize? I am jazzed up and ready to learn!

i'm sorry to impose, and I do hope you'll forgive me for asking if you can't. i completely understand.
>>
>>4334757
oh come on please please please please please please pleeeeaaasseeee
>>
>>4334765
>>4334767
I'm not being paid for this. I'm off the clock. Do you think experts work for free?
>>
>>4334777
it's called charity my dude
like Lord Bateman was charitable and blessed you with those fine triples
you should return the favor
>>
File: fi.jpg (24 KB, 589x235) Image search: [Google]
fi.jpg
24 KB, 589x235
>>4334777
>777
>>
>>4334777
no, but those lucky trips lead me to believe that I might be able to "get lucky" if I show you my winning smile.

:^D
>>
>>4334777
would you do it for a trips snack?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.