[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once the top has worked her big cock in, the sensation is great.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1457600548471.jpg (243 KB, 954x1400) Image search: [Google]
1457600548471.jpg
243 KB, 954x1400
Once the top has worked her big cock in, the sensation is great. The feeling of being dominated by a big cock is awesome -- hopefully, the owner of the big cock knows how to use it and combines brute force (pounding) with controlled power (slowly sliding it in and out). My favorite feeling is having her pull her dick all the way of my ass and reinsert it a few times but only go a couple of inches in, pull it back out and repeat a few times and then BAM slam it home...the full length and then start long stroking my hole....awesome.
>>
This is excessively gay.
>>
>>4331221
i don't mean to be a boner killer but, girl's don't have benis :///
all those jlist ads wasted on an incapable audience, i know!
>>
>>4331324
You're excessively straight.
>>
>>4331329
>girl's don't have benis

?
>>
>>4331329
I'm a girl with a penis and I disagree.
>>
>>4331329
Mom is right, what you call a girl others call a trap. But beare thinks all women like to be fucked like that plus it makes you last longer to throw in a few slow moves
>>
>>4331388
>88
nice dubs but are you trying to make us lose our sponsorship with Christian Mingle? do not post lewd here, thx.
>>
>>4331400
Find L*cifers match, for you!
>>
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⠖⠚⠉⠉⠳⣦⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀ ⢀⢀⢀⡴⢋⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣾⠿⠛⠉⠁⢀⣴⡟⠁⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣤ ⢀⢀⠎⣰⣿⠿⣿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⡟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⡟⢀⢀⢀⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⡿ ⢀⠏⢰⣿⡟⢀⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢮⣿⠇⢀⢀⢠⠞⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⢸⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⠃ ⡜⢀⣾⡿⠃⢠⣿⠁⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⢊⣿⡟⢀⢀⡰⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⠇⢀⢀⢠⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⡟ ⡇⢀⠋⢀⢀⣾⡏⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡏⢀⠠⠃⣾⣿⠇⢀⡴⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⡟⢀⢀⣰⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⠁ ⠹⣄⣀⣤⣿⠟⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⡟⢀⡐⠁⣼⣿⡟⢀⡰⣡⣶⡶⣆⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⣀⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢷⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠃⣠⠞⢁⣴⣶⣠⣶⡆⢀⢀⢀⣠⣶⣶⣰⣿⡏ ⢀⠈⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⡟⠁⠄⢀⢰⣿⣿⠃⣰⣿⣿⠏⢀⣿⢀⣸⣿⠏⢀⢸⣿⠃⢀⣼⣿⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⠋⠁⣰⣿⡟⠁⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⠟⢀⣿⡿ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⠟⡀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡟⢠⣿⣿⡟⢀⣰⠇⢀⣿⡿⢀⢀⣿⡏⢀⢰⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⠃⢀⣼⣿⡟⢀⣸⣿⠃⢀⢀⣼⣿⡏⢀⣼⣿⠃ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⡿⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠃⣿⣿⣿⠁⣰⠏⢀⣼⣿⠃⢀⣾⡿⢀⢠⣿⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⡏⢀⣰⣿⣿⠁⢠⣿⡏⢀⢀⣸⣿⡿⢀⢰⣿⠇ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣟⠕⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⡿⠊⠁⣰⢣⣿⡟⢀⣰⣿⠃⢀⣾⣿⠁⡼⢀⢀⢀⣰⡾⠿⠿⣿⣶⣦⣾⣿⡟⢀⢀⣿⣿⡇⢀⣾⡿⢀⡞⢰⣿⣿⠇⢠⣿⡟⢠⡏ ⢀⢀⢀⢠⣾⡿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⠃⣿⣿⢀⢀⡴⠃⣾⣿⣧⣰⣿⣿⣄⣾⣿⣧⡼⠁⢀⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣟⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣧⣾⣿⣷⡾⠁⣼⣿⣿⣤⣿⣿⣷⡟ ⢀⢀⢀⠟⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠻⠋⢀⢿⣿⣶⠟⠁⢀⠻⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠏⢿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠦⣤⣤⡶⠟⢻⣿⣿⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⠋⢿⣿⠟⢀⢀⠸⣿⡿⠋⣿⣿⠏ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢿⣿⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣀⡀ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡤⠶⠛⠛⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄ ⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠿⣷⣤⣤⠶⠞⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⠛⠉⠉⠉⠙⠂
>>
>>4331380
hello girl with benis post pics so i can fap
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.