[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Story of the Ses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-04-12-00-14-36-1.png (334 KB, 1440x2150) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-12-00-14-36-1.png
334 KB, 1440x2150
You won't believe how addicted I am to The Division. Still, no excuses, I let the thread die.

I believe we were up to here?

>>4300267

So, B it was.

/////

A sense of dread flows over you as you start to arch your body over the bed to look under it. You slowly lean down, and stare under the bed. To your relief, there is nothing. Yet the smell cannot be explained, which puzzles you. You lean back up on the bed, and suddenly...

...SES!

Without warning, you are completely paralyzed. Its fangs start to ooze slime and blood, and its eyes turn pitch black as it spreads its arms out, laughing in a deep, smooth tone this time. You finally accept that you are dead, and you relax your body.

All of a sudden, the door is kicked open, and several people in green HAZMAT suits with high grade weaponry enter the room, and open fire on Ses, who disappears, releasing you from the paralysis.

"We thought it might keep coming for you, the sixth subject", a woman in a suit said. "I think you'd better come with us. We're your best chance of surviving this fucking thing."

Do you

>A: Go with the HAZMAT team
>B: Refuse to move, and demand answers
>C: Walk out and drive away
>>
>>4324779
B
>>
>>4324779
A
>>
B
>>
>>4324779
A
>>
>>4324779
B
>>
stupiddddddddddddddddddddddddd
>>
>>4324858
shut up
>>
>>4324959
'
it been 1.5hr
>>
>>4324967
shut up
>>
>>4325030
WOO #REKT
>>
File: 1453605631532.jpg (8 KB, 246x291) Image search: [Google]
1453605631532.jpg
8 KB, 246x291
average thread
>>
>>4325819
are you kidding me dude?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.