[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything inherently good about dubs? I realize that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: lel.jpg (145 KB, 1024x387) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
145 KB, 1024x387
Is there anything inherently good about dubs? I realize that our society has recognized dubs as positive things which we all admire... but if a society did not regard them as positive things would they be wrong?

I'm still struggling with tackling this question myself. I don't have all the answers. But what I do know is that certain societies do not regard dubs as positive things. For example: /b/. I've heard stories of people getting banned on /b/ for attempting to check a pair of dubs.

That sounds like madness from our point of view, doesn't it? But is it actually madness or is it just our opinion that it's madness? If you guys can offer any insight on this topic I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Just remember, I'm not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers. I've just been wondering about the nature of dubs.
>>
Maybe you guys haven't noticed but I posted a thread which means you guys are able to post in here.
>>
>>4313130
I actually didn't notice, thanks for making me aware of this

Now, to answer your query, is there anything inherently good about dubs? Yes, many things, the most obvious of which is that they reveal a higher structure of reality. Dubs are the key to understanding God.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
12 KB, 480x360
check em
>>
>>4313134
Wow, that would be marvellous if that was true! Can you show me evidence of dubs revealing "a higher structure of reality"?
>>
>>4313141
Are dubs not the evidence in and of themselves? Dubs expose the simple patterns of the universe itself in a way that us simple humans can comprehend
>>
>>4313141
sure thing, watch this
>>
File: dubs universe.jpg (137 KB, 752x581) Image search: [Google]
dubs universe.jpg
137 KB, 752x581
>>4313144
dubs confirm
>>
>>4313144
There we have it! You have gotten dubs! At last I truly see!
>>
I'm sorry for having doubted you [s4s]! It will never happen again!
>>
File: 1376777744014.jpg (27 KB, 236x289) Image search: [Google]
1376777744014.jpg
27 KB, 236x289
>>4313155
we're here to help
>>
>>4313155
dubs confirms dubs are the best
>>
good thread i read it
>>4313155
>>4313144
nice dubs

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
File: monk.gif (44 KB, 409x241) Image search: [Google]
monk.gif
44 KB, 409x241
>>4313034
I guess that's just how we lel :^)

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
File: 145944737446.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
145944737446.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>4313134
nice palindrome

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.