[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A man rises from a deep slumber. He picks himself up from the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
A man rises from a deep slumber. He picks himself up from the bed and girds on his iron sword. Gripping the handle tightly, he swings it horziontally and vertically to test its speed and maneuverability. After the man is sufficiently pleased he dons his ebony fedora and exits the front door into the morning sunlight. Not caring about his lack of outdoor clothing, he struts pridefully towards the local newsagents, sword still in hand.
>>
Then what
>>
>>4304081
"Good morning, John" said the shopkeeper of Bedouin descent.

The man grunted back at him and made his way towards the fridge area. He opened the fridge door and retrieved one pint of milk. The man marched towards the front desk, milk raised in a defensive position, sword still in hand. Their eyes locked together.
>>
File: spiderman butt.png (236 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
spiderman butt.png
236 KB, 540x405
ye can you like draw all this for me
check ur non-dyslixic pribluighe
>>
File: bruno_electra_ride_elite.jpg (4 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
bruno_electra_ride_elite.jpg
4 KB, 150x200
>>4304268
oh joy this is getting exciting
>>
>>4304312
You are welcome to contribute to the narrative.
>>
>>4304333
please continue the story
>>
>>4304333
Good triple
>>
A profound silence occured betwixt the two men. The shopkeeper now took notice of the mans weapon (and his naked form). Ahmed was not phased. He was used to John's shenanigans.

"Is everything alright, John?" spoke the Asian shopkeeper.

"No" John replied quite curtly.

"What seems to be the problem?"

Feeling safe in the presence of his long time friend, John considered spilling his true feelings. He considered telling the man about 4chan.org, and the ideological revelations he had discovered on /pol/. He thought of revealing his newfound awareness of the racial heirarchy and the perfidious actions of the Jews.

John then decided that this information was best not shared with Ahmed. John sighed dejectedly. He plopped his milk down on the counter and removed a pound coin from his superman boxers. The pound coin was placed quite delibrately onto the counter. It made a large *PING* as he slammed it down.

"Keep the change"

John walked out of the newsagents, sword still in hand.
>>
>>4304403
I think the sword is a metaphor for his penis
Just throwin' that out there
>>
good story i read it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.