[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL IMAGINE THIS BOARD WAS ACTUALLY FUNNY AS OPPOSED TO JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 32.jpg (156 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
156 KB, 1280x960
LOL IMAGINE THIS BOARD WAS ACTUALLY FUNNY AS OPPOSED TO JUST CROSSBOARDING SHEMALES COMING HERE TO ROLEPLAY AND FLIRT WITH EACH OTHER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>4295961
Rude
>>
>>4295969
+1'd tbqh
>>
These are home grown shemales just like their home grown breast buds after taking female hormones.
>>
>>4295969
>>4295971
haha yeah we can always fall back on the pretend "this is nice board" so nobody could ever mock how fucking neurotic and annoying we are :3

thats you fags in a nut shell

everyone hates you: :3
nobody likes you: :3
you're a shell of a human: :3

just :::::33333333 and ^_^ face your way into escapism you fucking obese faggot shemale losers

god i take solace your life is full of misery, and you're only at this level because girls always laughed at you so now you have to roleplay with fellow loser faggots and pretend ur girls just for a semblance of being human

I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>4295971
Nice 71 tbqh famalam
>>
>>4295982
I'm not gay or a tranny op you sh*tlord I just think you're being rude on this nice board
>>
>>4295991
Trips are mine
>>
>>4295996
Awwwwwwwwwww man
>>
>>4295991
And on our birthday of all days. RUDE
>>
>>4296000
I got themmmmmmmm yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>4296000
Looks like your patience worked out, Kurt.

Great DIGITS
>>
File: CWj8x6tRmO-7.png (37 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
CWj8x6tRmO-7.png
37 KB, 300x250
post ur red flags

"he doesn't "get" [s4s]"
>>
>>4296006
Thank you Mr.Conley have a wonderful day
>>
>>4296014
s4s was never about boypussy and incessant anime thrads

I know you're likely mentally ill and will go to great lengths to defend your ability to just shit up the board with faggot roleplay but please..step out of your little fantasy for a moment and please realize how people in general look at you with disgust.

You know how people make fun of kekkats and spiderman ass? That's you. But there's so many of you that no single fag will ever be called out for it.

I know you. Pasty, white, 20 something, get a rise out of annoying people but you also get to indulge your latent homosexuality vicariously from pretending to be a little girl.

I really don't know why you faggots haven't been forced to /trash/ yet. I imagine mods come here, and mods being fags they are - have fag friends, and here we are.
>>
>>4296028
+1'd
>>
>>4296023
O-Onii-chan. Not so fast. I-I'll cum~
>>
>>4296049
see you think you're making me mad but you're simply proving that this board is 16 year old incarnate.

insufferable, unfunny, ironic without any sense of self - just useless excrement who likes to pretend to be weird on their off-time

:)
>>
>>4296054
You're hitting my sweet spot with your dick. N-No more I ca- Kimochiiiiiiii~
>>
>>4295961
Heather, what are you doing with nodoka's stuff? Someone call the police!
>>4296000
Hello? Yes, I'd like to report these trips!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.