[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could this thing start wars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160331_135719.jpg (229 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160331_135719.jpg
229 KB, 1000x1000
Could this thing start wars?
>>
the bible says the whore with the greatest ass and cum guzzling skills will be the climax of armageddon
>>
>>4291044
nice butte and nice dubs
>>
>>4291066
i was rude
>>
>>4291044
that bag is outrageous

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4291066
You got some nice dubs yerself
>>
>>4291044

It just started a war in my pants if you know what i mean
>>
>>4291479
What do you mean?
How can there be a war inside your pants?
>>
>>4291482

Do you wan't to see the "war"?
>>
>>4291044
Friendly reminder that poop comes from there :T
>>
>>4291615

noice
>>
>>4291614
Show war
>>
>>4291615
That's kind of hot tbh
>>
File: sdfghj.png (340 KB, 398x582) Image search: [Google]
sdfghj.png
340 KB, 398x582
>>4291044(dubs)
No.
>>
I don't know if it can start wars but it sure can make worldwide peace.
>>
File: terra-is-confused-o.gif (670 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
terra-is-confused-o.gif
670 KB, 320x240
>>4292036
Dumb, statement
>>
File: 34567890-.jpg (151 KB, 487x653) Image search: [Google]
34567890-.jpg
151 KB, 487x653
First off, I would like to say that I am a white male of 100% European ancestry, my ancestors came from Irish, Italian, and Scandinavian stock (particularly of Iceland and Norway). I do not hate other races, but rather I simply wish to preserve my own race and embrace my culture. I am a Classical Pagan, as I reject Judeo-Christian traditions due to both it's Hebrew roots and certain issues I have with the Bible.

Do note that I am a White Separatist, but not a White Supremacist. Essentially, I believe the European races need to preserve themselves culturally and to a lesser extent, genetically. I do not wish to exterminate other races, nor do I actively hate them, I simply want my culture and race to be preserved for future generations.

But I do enjoy Touhou, which is not European culture, but Japanese culture. Is this wrong of me? I only ask because Japan does have some positive traits.

1. They allied with Germany in World War II against Communist Russia and Communist guerillas in China, as well as the corporatist and borderline Zionistic United States. Hitler even considered the Japanese spiritually Aryan (although not genetically Aryan)

2. The Japanese are against multiculturalism and support the preservation of a homogenous and pure ancestral culture. Touhou in and of itself is not multicultural, but rather uniquely Japanese. This is one thing I admire about Japan, and I believe Europeans and European-Americans need to adopt their model.

3. Touhou has some good storylines and character designs. In fact, many Touhou characters have noticeable European traits. For example, the iconic Touhou character Marisa is a blonde-haired and fair-skinned woman, and is pure spiritually.

So, is it okay if I enjoy Touhou, but keep my European pride and remember that it is more important to preserve my culture while enjoying respectable non-white cultures as well?
>>
>>4292118
Nice shitpost,

Weeb approves!
>>
>>4292111
No one checked my trips :'(
>>
>>4291044

yes. both traditional and flame.
>>
>>4292111
>Dumb, statement

but nice numbers
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.