[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw peopel are trying to shitpost on [s4s] you do realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 1434287527225.gif (617 KB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
1434287527225.gif
617 KB, 400x229
>mfw peopel are trying to shitpost on [s4s]
you do realize that you are literally pissing into a piss jug? nobody actually cares what you post here, and nobody is butthurt. only idiots who take this board culture too seriously do, and fuck those people BTW
shitposting or raiding this place is literally meaningless.
>>
>>4286755
>55
Rude dubs
>>
this is literally the most useless board "fortune"
>>
>>4286755
tell me more fucking redneck, Mexico is bigger than you and me
>>
>>4286767
>tell me more fucking redneck
haha. look at the fucking generic ass insault. must have taken all of the mexican intellectuals to come up with that one
>Mexico is bigger than you and me
so? the sun is bigger than the earth. what does size have to do with anything?
>>
>>4286770
American idiot, you dont understand the metaphore behind bigger. Bigger not as size, but as better.
>>
>>4286755
>>>/pol/
>>4286761
>>>/stay/
>>4286762
>>>/b/
>>4286767
>>>/Mexico/
>>4286770
>>>/pol/
>>4286782
>>>/Mexico/

needs more irony fampai like tbqphafwy are you even trying???? are you even wrapped in layers of irony right now fampai? im gonna talk u something but don't tell anyone else im so enshrouded in irony im about 99% meme at this point, not even memeing right now. you guys need to put some effort into your funposting or read a book or just wew, i don't think I've ever seen a post just so lacking in FUN!!!!
>>
>>4286791
You start a conversation you can't even finish it.
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?

Also, VIVA MEXICO Y GLORIA A HISPACHAN
>>
>>4286755
>>mfw peopel are trying to shitpost on [s4s]
>you do realize that you are literally pissing into a piss jug? nobody actually cares what you post here, and nobody is butthurt. only idiots who take this board culture too seriously do, and fuck those people BTW
>shitposting or raiding this place is literally meaningless.
>mfw peopel are trying to shitpost on [s4s]
you do realize that you are literally pissing into a piss jug? nobody actually cares what you post here, and nobody is butthurt. only idiots who take this board culture too seriously do, and fuck those people BTW
>>
>>4286800
nice dubble bby

maybe you're not hearing what i say because you're only looking on the surface. not the lines within lines.

or maybe you can't hear me talking because im actually typing

look kid, you talk a good game, and you got the walk that just might just help you through it

but can you live this life?
can you work endlessly over a meme, gently layering layer over layer of humor over it, knowing that it will someday die?

cuz it will

and it'll take a piece of you with it every god damn time

EVERY DAMN TIME, YOU HEAR ME?!
>>
>>4286803
Ok, my lord. Now i respect you. You sound like a smart guy. So what can i do? I mean, i like this stuff
>>
>>4286803
a demas k c ciente zaver k nunk jmas pdras saver el siknifikado de esthe tecsto pk erez mui pndejo
>>
>>4286810
alright kiddo. glad you're listening
so you guys got memes right?
but do you breathe memes? a lot of the stuff you're posting, looks old. worn out. tired. when was the last time you even made a piece of oc? the guys around here.. we're good at what we do. we've been at this game a long time. you ever see a man put so much effort into a meme his head literally EXPLODES? it's not a pretty sight. so my first task Imma leave you with Buddy boy, is firing me up a nice fresh (and ULTRA) spicey new Mexican meme. think you can do that for me? i have high hopes for you. don't let me down kiddo

>>4286814
¿que abla uno sinco Como esta?
>>
>>4286800
psycho killer quest que c'est fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better run run run run run run run away
>>
>>4286817
I have to confess Ive never tought about making OC. I am only a consumer. But Im tired of fucking lacking fun memes, so im gonna try. Youre gonna hear about a mexican kid who created the most radioactive memes on the America Latina. Thank you.
>>
>>4286828
good luck space cowboy. and don't forget to use proper equipment when handling hot memes
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 543x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 543x799
>>4286800
You truly want a serious conversation in /s4s/?, you're really dumb, my god
>>
>>4286870
>/s4s/
>/
>s
>4
>/
what's that?
>>
File: 1459104535118.jpg (34 KB, 426x333) Image search: [Google]
1459104535118.jpg
34 KB, 426x333
>>4286802
>>you do realize that you are literally pissing into a piss jug? nobody actually cares what you post here, and nobody is butthurt. only idiots who take this board culture too seriously do, and fuck those people BTW
>>shitposting or raiding this place is literally meaningless.
>you do realize that you are literally pissing into a piss jug? nobody actually cares what you post here, and nobody is butthurt. only idiots who take this board culture too seriously do, and fuck those people BTW

>>
File: SmilingTrump.jpg (92 KB, 669x1000) Image search: [Google]
SmilingTrump.jpg
92 KB, 669x1000
>>4286901
>>>mfw peopel are trying to shitpost on [s4s]
>>>you do realize that you are literally pissing into a piss jug? nobody actually cares what you post here, and nobody is butthurt. only idiots who take this board culture too seriously do, and fuck those people BTW
>>>shitposting or raiding this place is literally meaningless.
>>>mfw peopel are trying to shitpost on [s4s]
>>you do realize that you are literally pissing into a piss jug? nobody actually cares what you post here, and nobody is butthurt. only idiots who take this board culture too seriously do, and fuck those people BTW

>>
File: Into Space.jpg (13 KB, 234x211) Image search: [Google]
Into Space.jpg
13 KB, 234x211
>>4286902
>>>>mfw peopel are trying to shitpost on [s4s]
>>>>you do realize that you are literally pissing into a piss jug? nobody actually cares what you post here, and nobody is butthurt. only idiots who take this board culture too seriously do, and fuck those people BTW
>>>>shitposting or raiding this place is literally meaningless.
>>>>mfw peopel are trying to shitpost on [s4s]
>>>you do realize that you are literally pissing into a piss jug? nobody actually cares what you post here, and nobody is butthurt. only idiots who take this board culture too seriously do, and fuck those people BTW

>>
File: Refresh.png (22 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Refresh.png
22 KB, 512x512
>>4286903
>>>>>mfw peopel are trying to shitpost on [s4s]
>>>>>you do realize that you are literally pissing into a piss jug? nobody actually cares what you post here, and nobody is butthurt. only idiots who take this board culture too seriously do, and fuck those people BTW
>>>>>shitposting or raiding this place is literally meaningless.
>>>>>mfw peopel are trying to shitpost on [s4s]
>>>>you do realize that you are literally pissing into a piss jug? nobody actually cares what you post here, and nobody is butthurt. only idiots who take this board culture too seriously do, and fuck those people BTW
>>>>shitposting or raiding this place is literally meaningless.

>>
>>4286904
>>>>>>mfwpeopelaretryingtoshitposton[s4s]
>>>>>>youdorealizethatyouareliterallypissingintoapissjug?nobodyactuallycareswatyouposthere,andnobodyisbutthurt.onlyidiotswhotakethisboardculturetooseriously do, and fuck those people BTW
>>>>>>shitposing o aiding this place is literally meaningless.
>>>>>>mfwpeopelareasstoshitposton[s4s
>>>>>youdorealizethayouareliterallyhomosexual?nobodyactuallyisrudewhnuposandobodyisyou.onlyidotswhotkethisbordculturetooseriouslydo, and fuck those people BTW
>>>>>shitposting or raiding tis haze is literally meaningless.
>>>>shitposting or raiding his craze is literally eaningless.
>>>you do repeat that you are litrally pissing into a piss jug? noody actualy cares what you post here, and nobody is butthurt. only idiots who take this board culture too seriously do, and fuck those people BTW
>>>shitpostingor raiding this place is figuratively meaningless.
>>you do realizethatyou are literally pissing into a piss jug? nobody actually cares what you pot here, and nobody is butthurt. only idiots who take this board culture too seriously do, and fuck those people BTW
>>shitposting or raiding my gaze is literally meaingless.
>you do realizethat you are literally pissing into a piss jug? nobody actually cares what you post here, and nobody is butthurt. only idiots who take this board culture too seriously do, and fuck those people BTW
you do realize that you ae literally pissing into a piss jug? nobody actually cares what you post here, and nobody is butthurt. only idiots who take this board culture too seriously do, and fuck those people BTW
>>
File: wew.jpg (22 KB, 279x637) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
22 KB, 279x637
wew ur mom's from Spain
>>
>>4286921
shitposting or raiding this place is literally meaningless.you do realize that you are literally pissing into a piss jug? nobody actually cares what you post here, and nobody is butthurt. only idiots who take this board culture too seriously do, and fuck those people BTW
shitposting or raiding this place is literally meaningless.you do realize that you are literally pissing into a piss jug? nobody actually cares what you post here, and nobody is butthurt. only idiots who take this board culture too seriously do, and fuck those people BTW
>>
>>4286930
>meaningless
>you do realize that you are literally pissing >into a piss jug? nobody actually cares what >you post here, and nobody is butthurt. only idiots who take this board culture too seriously do, and fuck those people BTW
>>
>>4286962
who are you qoting

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.