[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm at Lowes as I'm typing this and this giant fuckin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160328_095922.jpg (665 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160328_095922.jpg
665 KB, 2560x1920
I'm at Lowes as I'm typing this and this giant fuckin battery is in my ass right now
>>
>>4281963
What type of battery is that? double Z?
>>
File: Screenshot.png (750 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
750 KB, 540x960
>>4281966
Cockertit
>>
>>4281966
idk but those are some nice double 6's
>>
>>4281970
Its a triple x
>>
>>4281969
smurfs
>at have no time in meme the ship to time youth and end. to snap some moaning arms and start a fire if needs be. To start a fire, to boil, to separate, milk and say the tea soaked future of the gossip column known to be a future builders time 2 milk 2 sugars is a quick cup of tea to wain over a queen to sign in, pick a name and join the long line of who's last to need this lone time alone on the naughty step again to think not big marketing but making some ones life hell is crazy to let them get on with your own life and let them get in with their meme and then meme to forget triangle who let the dogs out to mmm

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4281963
DUDE
what can you use that to power?
like..A LIGHTHOUSE OR SOMETHIGN1?
if you dress as a pikmin you can pretend you're small
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.