[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[s4s] is pretty garbage right now what happened to being the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (425 KB, 1676x1432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
425 KB, 1676x1432
[s4s] is pretty garbage right now what happened to being the highest standard of quality now it is only toyota trucks spiderman butts and ponies get your act together I will be back tomorrow and it better have returned to normal then bye
>>
anime is the only problem to be honest.
>>
>>4254099
i think this calls for a daily reminder that

[s4s] is property of [a / jp]
>>
>>4254131
This tbh
>>
>>4254131
>>4254141
double nubs v. dubs

a battle as old as the gods themselfs
>>
%triforce
>>
>>4254131
no. a & jp are property of a & jp. there is nothing on this board that would indicate [s4s] is 'property' of a/jp. everyone ignores the shitty anime threads cause they're garbage and we all know some stagnant fatass aging manchild created them. seriously you have to be demented in the head to have any semblance of a collection of anime images. i only have a handful for reactions & others that just look particularly cool or artful. other than that if you seriously even watched an anime series in the last 2 years you're a giant sedentary turd-blob no offense.
>>
>>4254097
>>4254099 nice dubs
>>4254131
>>4254141
>>4254141
>>4254151
>>4254159
>>4254169
that's enough, sparkles
>>
>>4254169
1. sex number
2. really really tempted to spam daily reminder threads for the next fortnight because of this
>>
>>4254172
"lol i'll just spam" thats your argument? try again sweetheart i see no flaws in the original post. just unbridled eloquence. eloquence you're frankly incapable of. you literally agree with the point but you can't get over yourself enough to not start with a kneejerk spam response. nothing dumb about that post and you know it deep down. pissant
>>
>>4254178
>>4254172
ur both gay
>>
>>4254178
>thats your argument?
there was no argument
i simply start with the unquestionable axiom
and repeat it until you understand
>>
>>4254231
gayposter needs to stop
>>
>>4254097
OP it really is a bad omen. I bumped into my ex once who I cheated on and the next day my then gf broke up with me. Her reason? Because I cheated on her.
>>
>>4254259
pretty spooky circumstances tbqh
>>
>>4254341
>341
>that's the exact number that was on the legacy captcha to solve to be able to post this post
now that one IS quite the SPOOK TBH
>>
1999 Toyota Tacoma
>Regular Cab
>2.4L 4-cylinder engine
>Manual 5-speed
>>
File: spiderman butt.png (236 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
spiderman butt.png
236 KB, 540x405
>>4254421
stop right there, criminal scum
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 700x1000
yeah. no more spiderbutte. anime trump is so much better (and his butte smell good)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.