[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'd rather see that 1999 toyota tacoma then that shit tier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1999-toyota-tacoma-7.jpg (377 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1999-toyota-tacoma-7.jpg
377 KB, 1600x1200
i'd rather see that 1999 toyota tacoma then that shit tier cancer dead pool ass who is either 12 and has never been on the internet, or is somebody in their 40's trying to be hip
>>
File: spiderman butt.png (236 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
spiderman butt.png
236 KB, 540x405
have you seen spiderman ass doe
>>
1999 Toyota Tacoma
>Regular Cab
>2.4L 4-cylinder engine
>Manual 5-speed
>>
the "joke" of deadpool ass is that it's similar to ciass but both are absolute shit and you should feel bad for defending either
>>
File: deadpool butt.png (299 KB, 499x308) Image search: [Google]
deadpool butt.png
299 KB, 499x308
I agree.
>>
>>4250660
this tbh fam. I was relieved when that dummy stopped spamming cia ass.
>>
Am I the only one who actually likes the Toyota Tacoma meme
>>
>>4250772
>stopped
itt: things that never happened :^)
>>4250660
how dare you ciass is a precious treasure
>>
>>4250650
CIAss is a good meme, it had recognizable influences but was original enough to stand on its own. Spiderman butt on the other hand isn't really a meme in its own right, it's just there to say "haha you know CIAss while this is kind of like that haha hehe lol". It doesn't even attempt to be ironic, it's just a cheap recolor of CIAss. Whereas toyota tacoma is spammed in a similar way, but it's original and unexpected, and draws on classic [esfores] maymays like abuse of the quote function. It doesn't try to ride the success of other memes, but rather its appeal lies in being found all over the place in irrelevant threads in a particularly ironic fashion.
>>
Not the only one
>>
>>4250781
Nah, that meme is insanely good.
>>
>>4250650
very rude

>>>/b/
>>
>>4250781
ses
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.