[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
imagine being forced to wear girls clothes and then having your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
imagine being forced to wear girls clothes and then having your p*nis locked up in chastity so that the only way you can feel pleasure is from being being f*cked like a girl while your useless girly dick flops up and down
>>
i don't like that
>>
but am i getting fucked by a guy or a girl?

this is important.
>>
>tfw everyone ignores you and you have a crossdressing fetish but no one knows and you really want/need to someone to show your body in a dress/skirt and your hair all dolled like a girl's but you're so ashamed of this bizarre what you think must be so uncommon and rare and therefore even more shameful and disgusting and reputation-ruining (even though you're practically a nobody, and no one really gives you even one take most days, but still the paranoia exists that in fact you aren't a nobody but in fact less than that, because if you really were nothing, you could slide by like a ghost and no one would know you were even there save the paperwork, but so and you fear that everybody actually does know you, and they endlessly day and year in and out mock you, and as you peer out from behind your glasses there they are on the corner, staring at you, mocking your ill-fitting jeans, but what if it was perfect form-fitting dress? would they mock you then? would you actually look good as a girl, and people would finally respect you?) fetish, and you feel like you can't share it w/ anybody, nobody, at all, must know, can know, this, your deepest and most intensely felt secret, but you think that some little gesture or motion of yours gives this clandestine desire away to everyone, as they all stare at you and laugh, and this, this is what they're laughing at, and you could never actually go through w/ the fetish, find someone and engage in it, all the way to orgasm, because you'd probably have a heart attack, out of panic, you fear.
>>
truly a ridiculous number of dudes occasionally like it girlyman style, you don't have to go around acting like a bitch about it, or if you do you don't have to be such a bitch about being a bitch, work on your bitch skills ffs
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2000
>>4230020
heyo!

who the FUG are you even quoting LOL!
>>
OK, I've imagined that sequence of events, now what?
>>
>>4230020
Then dress like a girl and post pics here!
>>
>>4229856
[fig]
>>
>>4230415
what?
>>
>>4229856

There's nothing gay about wanting a big, strong man to carry you to bed like the little girl he sees you as and tear the clothes off your delicate body as you blush madly. I see nothing gay about wanting him to turn you over onto your belly, slide your legs off the bed so they dangle off the edge helplessly, and undo his pants as he starts to rub your supple ass gently.

There's nothing gay about the sound of his pants sliding down his legs, as his cock presses firmly against his boxers, creating a hard bulge as he slides them off too and starts to rub his length in between your cheeks and talk dirty, the feeling of his cock rubbing against your entrance causing you to moan just a little bit as you bite your pillow and grasp your sheets with your hands in eager anticipation.

There's nothing gay about fantasizing about him prodding at your tightness while he spanks your ass, making you squeal and moan from the feeling before he presses his thick cock inside your tight, unwilling boypussy and fucks you up against the bed hard, the bedframe shaking and smacking against the wall, and your fear of the neighbors hearing your ecstasy-laden gasps and knocking of the sturdy bedframe against the wall as he makes a woman out of you, eventually reaching down and lifting your back up to squeeze against his chest as he whispers his dirty fantasies into your ear while you squeak and bounce up and down his shaft and lose your mind at him breathing heavier because you know that can only mean he's about to devastate your once innocent rectum with load after load of his thick, salty climax as it gushes out of him like a geyser, quickly overflowing your ass and finding its way out the entrance to run down your numb thighs.
>>
>>4230867
lol cuck
captcha: blvd lane
>>
>>4230867
I think it's a little bit gay...
>>
>tfw still no dubs on this thread

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4229856

SATANGUIDEMYCOCK
>>
>>4230888

nailed it yeeessssss

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4230879
wow ur righte

>>4230888
BUT WE GOT TRIPS
>>
File: 1457457948685.png (63 KB, 328x249) Image search: [Google]
1457457948685.png
63 KB, 328x249
imagine taking out that dick and fapping and edging for hours
>>
>>4230898
trips and traps, wew lad
>>
File: ses.png (1 MB, 680x475) Image search: [Google]
ses.png
1 MB, 680x475
geg
>>
Poop
>>
>>4230867
i want to be the big guy and fug the small boi tbh shoot my splurge in him and make him pregers
>>
File: th (26).jpg (10 KB, 135x164) Image search: [Google]
th (26).jpg
10 KB, 135x164
>>4229856
>>
>>4230867
i want to be the girl
>>
tfw you're really horny right now but your owner isn't going to back to give you permission to cum until the evening
>>
spicy thread
>>
>>4232623
yes please
>>
>>4232631
spiderman doesn't use swords
>>
>>4233729
haha
>>
>>4232839
>>4233727
h-hey girlies do you want me to be the big guy and you be the small guys i-i like that...if you like to date a miserable cool loser like me ;__;
>>
wow dude
>>
imagine being forced to see this thread everyday
>>
>>4235396
That would be horrible
>>
the human trash that posts this cancer should be massacred in public. rush hour walkin down the street and shot in the fucking face point blank with a sawed-off shotgun. blood splattering car windows and no one even minds because they saw it was a weak-willed crooked-faced autist that got what was coming to him. no one'll bat a fucking eyelash when they see it was a chunk of congealing milkfilth like you that got his shit life ended in front of them good riddance. some bum comes by and pisses on your shallow grave before they have a chance to haul your useless carcass away ha
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>4235667
Someone wants to be the little girl but has conflicting feelings about it

Protip: it's you
>>
>>4235667
>autist
why do you pick on people with a mental disability? it's like kicking a paraplegic man

much projecting methinks
>>
>>4235764
wohoa... u changed everything for me, i think. time will tell but ur words are golden. they have opened up a way of understanding for me. sorry to all
>>
OP,
I feel that your frequent numerous almost mechanical posts regarding feminization and cucking is a way to non-consensually force your ever so common kink upon s4s members. You are in fact raping my eyes.
>>
>>4229856
get cancer................
>>
whee
>>
>>4230019
What if it was Lagertha from Vikings?
>>
>>4235784
You're just mad because you got a boner.
>>
>>4237959
rekt
>>
potato
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.