[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you got a long way to go hun... lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (250 KB, 1234x1324) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
250 KB, 1234x1324
you got a long way to go hun... lol
>>
Nice ass tho lamoooo
>>
>>4216468
Nothing personal kid... Phhss...
>>
>>4216468
You what? You want to fucking RAPE her? Oh you've done it now. You picked the wrong time to post some stupid ass shit like that. Because right now I'M on [s4s]. And I don't let stupid fucking fatass neckbeard autists like you make stupid "HEHEHE RAPE SO EDGY EPIC WIN FOR THE LEGION" comments about a pure fucking angel like pukegirl without giving them a PIECE OF MY MIND.

If you were here standing in front of my right now I'd rip your fucking cargo shorts off and fuck your ass so goddam hard it would hurt to sit down for the REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE. Every fucking time you sat down, every time you took a shit, you'd be reminded of HOW I FUCKED YOU. I'd make wear a pig costume and chant out FUCK MY TIGHT ASS FOR THE LEGION EPIC WIN while I came in your fucking boypussy.

so basically fuck you.
>>>/a/
>>>/b/
>>>/r9k/
and get the fuck out of [s4s].
>>
>>4217211
dubs confirm tbh

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
running with knife and fork... wow.... next we will be running with guns .... america, you have a probnlem...... lol .... here they would never do that........ cheers
>>
>>4217267
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>4217395
*infringes*

haha nerd
>>
File: card throw.gif (500 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
card throw.gif
500 KB, 500x200
>>4217422
haha
*dubs*
>>
>>4217522
>>4217422
>22
>22
nice consecutive 22s
>>
>>4217422
>>4217522
>22
>22
2 22's in a row? Wow I've seen it all
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.