[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Names
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1
File: No-Name-sign-1040x584.jpg (24 KB, 1040x584) Image search: [Google]
No-Name-sign-1040x584.jpg
24 KB, 1040x584
Why do people prefer Anonymous to having a random username on 4Chan?
Is it not less confusing to read the threads?
>>
>>4178218
BITCH I TOLD U NOT TO SPIT OUT MY JIZM MOTHAFOCKA NOW IMMA HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGIN. OK SIT STILL DIS TIMBE
>>
>>4178221
IF you can start all over..
>>
yea haha also we should be forced to register and use our real names that would be epic
>>
>>4178242
HAHA LOL GOOD SATIRE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA YES!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPVOTED THIS POST!!!!!!!291
>>
>>4178247
this but unironically
>>
>>4178233
>33
nice
>>
to create an atmosphere where the contents of a post are more important then who posted it
>>
2 made sure my ASS is absolutely CRAMMED with fece's
>>
>>4178247
Problem, Rabbi NSAowitzowskysteinbergershoahsteinsteinsteinstein?
>>
>>4178255
i get that... i mean it looks like 1 person is saying everything. so even anon1 anon2 anon3... etc
would make it easier to see who had what opinion. really for some coherence.
>>
>>4178259
except you are still free to name yourself anon1 etc, smart one
>>
>>4178260
sure i'm trying to understand why most people do not...smart1
>>
>>4178218
I mainly stay on /pol/ and a lot of people there use names. I usually use Sgt.MidgetFister, Mr.Lister The Family Fister, Jose F Stallin', Sweet Jesus Freedom Burgers, and my favorite, Suicidal Guac Bowl Merchant
>>
>>4178333
>>
>>4178335
>Sweet Jesus Freedom Burgers
^this as well as Liberal Masturbatory Strawman #6,000,000
>>
>>4178334
i am not most people, consequently i cannot answer, meanwhile i hope you find the answer
>>
>>4178345
not as easy as it sounds
i've been trying to get in contact with the otherworlders for years, going on decades... all of my progress, however, takes me two steps backwards -- as the veil lifs, there is more to see, and yet, also, more that i cannot see.
it's taken some time to decipher. but i'm definitely maybe on the correct path.
>>
>>4178348
profound indeed.
>>
>>4178348
Quinn Mallory???? How the hell are you????
>>
>>4178355
sliders was fun.
>>
>>4178371
it was. apart from season 5
>>
>>4178352
any quantum leap fans? or am i too old?
>>
I actually type in "Anonymous" every time I post :^)
>>
>>4178396
that is the best answer on this thread...
>>
there is actually a lot of v smart people on 4chan.
most disguised as trolls. anyone care to guess which board?
>>
dumb thread
>>
>>4178448
yup and I'm OP
>>
>>4178335
isn't it supposed to be Mr. Lister the Sister Fister
>>
>>4178448
ur right

the point of this gosh dang thai gardening website is the anonymity. people who use names didn't get enough attention as a child and need their fellow internet users' approval to make up for it
>>
I'm not a gay
>>
I simply cannot post as Anonymous because my brand is basically what holds [s4s] together. I am the engine that keeps this board going and without my great posts and nice threads [s4s] would fall into decay and crumble under its own weight.

But you don't have to thank me. It's all in a days work for poopboi.
>>
>>4178850
see here poopbwoi is being super ironic but also they're absolutely right if we didn't have dedicated namefriends this whole board would fall to piecees
>>
>>4178218
Beare agrees it is less confusing to use mames
>>
>>4178895
I think I found my 'name'
>>
>>4178850
But the esforest was in decay with your threads. It's one of the reasons beare came back. To stop the spread of decay. You see beare is a lvl 20 druid with epic gear
>>
>>4178904
don't be fooled beare, all the bad poopbwoi posts are being made by an imposter who's constantly angry about their inability to do anything worthwhile with their life
>>
>>4178908
Oh beare sees. Beare can be foolish sometimes. Beares int score is only 11
>>
>>4178908
dude i'm angry that i'm not doing something meaningful!!
>>
>>4178934
actually more sad...;(
>>
>>4178934
>>4178939
it's ok sparkles, i know it's hard for you to be honest with yourself when you're so dependent on that world of illusion you've crafted for yourself to live in
>>
>>4178950
exactly...
>>
>>4178956
Its okay sparkles this is nice board you can cry if you want just let it all out. Beare could use the water to stay hydated
>>
>>4178965
ok might be a lil salty..
>>
>>4178970
Beare likes fried dinosaur its okay. Why are your tears salty sparkles
>>
>>4178978
i think everyones are?
>>
>>4178989
my tears taste like candied yams
>>
>>4178850
STAHP STEALIN IDENTTNTITITTIES
>>
>>4178908
All the bad poopboi threads? Which poopboi threads are bad? If you do not appreciate me being here maybe I should just leave.
>>
>>4179812
i just think that imposters need to try a new game, it's so obvious what you're doing
>>
>>4179843
Maybe you should go upvote my new poopboi thread instead of being angry.

I also do subscribe for subscribe and share for share if you are interested.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.