[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw bee is flood-raiding us thinking they are doing any damage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 28c.jpg (45 KB, 490x386) Image search: [Google]
28c.jpg
45 KB, 490x386
>mfw bee is flood-raiding us thinking they are doing any damage

in related news i just peed on a cow turd

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
but how can u raid a board when shit-posting is the topic of the board????

think about it. the answer may shock you.
>>
>>4096360
thats le point
>>
>>4096360
this hurt my brain tbh

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4096366
you might need a new one tbh
>>
>>4096354
>i just peed on a cow turd
im gonna need a samplel
>>
File: Tragedy.jpg (981 KB, 1456x816) Image search: [Google]
Tragedy.jpg
981 KB, 1456x816
tbh (honestly) I like seeing [s4s] so active. Its fun and [comfy]/

>>4096366
hurt's my brain more than thinking about paralLEL dimensions lol.

nice order 66 dubs btw.
>>
>>4096366
Excuse me sir, but did you realize that you just got repeating integers at the end of your post number? This is one of the most incredible occurrences in the known world, and something to be marveled at. Take the time to consider that of all times to post, you posted at the correct time to receive these amazing numbers. It's one of those things that makes you realize that there is probably some greater order to the world that we're not aware of yet. It's a mind-boggling, soul-shattering event and you should treasure this memory for the rest of your life.
>>
>>4096371
no u
>>
>>4096374
try goggle imagines friendo
>>
>>4096354
Wait /b/ is raiding us? I thought s4s was just having a good day. Plz stay /b/ friends your attempts at rising amuse me to the fullest.
>>
>>4096354
>>mfw bee is flood-raiding us thinking they are doing any damage
Are they really? Topkek.

>>4096360
FUNposting roody poo.

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4096379
im not eben dubs, why reply
>>
>>4096382
>>4096383
apparently like 12 hours ago a bunch of thankslorifigs decided to raid every ylyl thread on b and that got people so upset that a couple of beeturds posted here and warned everyone that they were reporting it it to the mods

then again maybe it was all an elaborate hoax and everything was staged by bananfigs entirely
>>
File: 1424041691327.jpg (136 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1424041691327.jpg
136 KB, 540x720
#3DLivesMatter #CyberBullyFreeZone #BeautifulIn3Dementions #RTIfYouAgree
>>
File: doubles guy wearing glasses.jpg (23 KB, 377x351) Image search: [Google]
doubles guy wearing glasses.jpg
23 KB, 377x351
>>4096377
nice dubs
>>
File: checkin.gif (2 MB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
checkin.gif
2 MB, 300x400
>>4096422
dubs checking dubs
well scripted bb
>>
>>4096422
your dubs are nice too bb

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.